Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold (27156 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by optional1(f): 9:06pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

GRADE YOURSELF on a percentage SCALE how well do you know present, past occurrence and activities on NAIRALAND.

the Grade you score yourself will determine your next question so be honest.

Wow

this is kinda tough oooo but will give myself 40% because I don't think I know all the activities of Nairaland.

Thank you.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 9:08pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:

since i'm pretty new, id say 80%

80% That IS an excellent SCORE dear.

You have 3MINS to answer this question.

The Past winner of MISS NAIRALAND account was deactivated

who are these two nairalander?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by refiner(f): 9:09pm On May 04, 2016
promisechild:
GENERAL QUESTION

Do you think you are better or more beautiful than the other contestants?

lanicky
demiladegold
refiner
optional1

thanks!

we all are beautifully and wonderfully made,so why should I be better than any of them?

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 9:09pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:

Wow

this is kinda tough oooo but will give myself 40% because I don't think I know all the activities of Nairaland.

Thank you.

HMMMM Mention two contestant that contested when TOPHAZ won MISS NAIRALAND.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 9:10pm On May 04, 2016
lanicky:

i'd say 60%

The Present Organizer of Miss Nairaland, once contested as Mr. Nairaland.

Tell me what year was that?

you have just 3mins.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by refiner(f): 9:14pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

GRADE YOURSELF on a percentage SCALE how well do you know present, past occurrence and activities on NAIRALAND.

the Grade you score yourself will determine your next question so be honest.

thanks!

I'm quite new here so I don't know much about the past activities on nairaland!

but I think I know about the present occurrences in nairaland!...so it's 50:50..lol

I'll grade myself 50%smiley

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 9:17pm On May 04, 2016
refiner:

thanks!

I'm quite new here so I don't know much about the past activities on nairaland!

but I think I know about the present occurrences in nairaland!...so it's 50:50..lol

I'll grade myself 50%smiley

HMMMMM 50%

Mention three past winner of Mr. Nairaland
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 9:19pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

The Present Organizer of Miss Nairaland, once contested as Mr. Nairaland.

Tell me what year was that?

you have just 3mins.

Year 2013
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by optional1(f): 9:19pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

HMMMM Mention two contestant that contested when TOPHAZ won MISS NAIRALAND.

Ok

I tink twaci nd Adeh39 contested I hope I got d spelling right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 9:20pm On May 04, 2016
lanicky:

Year 2013

Well it took you so long and the answer is not full

June or December.

You can check it here

https://www.nairaland.com/1320228/mr-nairaland-june-2013-elimination

Nevertheless Good one.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 9:21pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:

Ok

I tink twaci nd Adeh39 contested I hope I got d spelling right

I believe your answer complement you answer. Nice
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 9:23pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

80% That IS an excellent SCORE dear.

You have 3MINS to answer this question.

The Past winner of MISS NAIRALAND account was deactivated

who are these two nairalander?

im sorry but i dont know....

i guess i misunderstood the question

the answer is 10%
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 9:23pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:
if i was still contesting i would have tried to keep this and act like nothing happened but ill say this;

if u got a problem with me state it out clearly. honey you are oozing of hate and i dont even know what....

there is something called a mistake. i misunderstood the question

please dont talk to me anyhow cause of some contest. i value my self respect and i have never addressed anyone or quoted them with disrespect.

respect yourself please smiley grin cheesy

is this meant for me?

well Answer to your question.

Ogugua

https://www.nairaland.com/jennimma
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 9:25pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:

im sorry but i dont know....

i guess i misunderstood the question

the answer is 10%

smiley smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/ogugua88

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 9:25pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Well it took you so long and the answer is not full

June or December.

You can check it here

https://www.nairaland.com/1320228/mr-nairaland-june-2013-elimination

Nevertheless Good one.

Oops!
Alright sir. smiley
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 9:26pm On May 04, 2016
two more questions then we give room for questions from audience.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by refiner(f): 9:26pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

HMMMMM 50%

Mention three past winner of Mr. Nairaland
thanks!
naijaboiy
tommfrench
sexkilz

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by optional1(f): 9:26pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

I believe your answer complement you answer. Nice

Thank you.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by AlphaDex: 9:26pm On May 04, 2016
Lanicky, you urged Nigerians to vote along religious lines in your thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/2101974/nigerians-warned

You accused APC of trying to islamise Nigeria despite having a Christian southerner as the Vice President .

Don't you find that thoughtless and igniting the flames of tribal restiveness?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 9:27pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

is this meant for me?

well Answer to your question.

Ogugua

no not for you... i dont know why i couldnt quote the person.. i guess the post has been deleted
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 9:28pm On May 04, 2016
Alphadex will unveil your question at the right time.

Thanks.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 9:29pm On May 04, 2016
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 9:30pm On May 04, 2016
relax Alphadex
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by emaculate99: 9:30pm On May 04, 2016
[size=18pt]QUESTION 1 (TWO IN ONE wink[/size]

[size=13pt] 1.Feminism is on the rise. Do you think feminism should be given more attention in the society?

2. Is Brilliance really Intelligence? If yes how, if no why?

[/size]

Lanicky
Optional1
demiladegold
Refiner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

"Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo & Muyiwa Ademola Dress As Lady In Throwback Pic / Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.