Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling (43585 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by kinglekan: 12:25pm On May 05, 2016
Rolings:

[s] KEEP WAILING,YOU GO DEY THERE EVERYBODY GO GET JOB AND YOU WILL STILL BE WAILING , THE MASQUERADE JOB IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRESS MASQUERADE OF YOU ARE NOT TRAINED TO JUST LIKE YOU CANNOT WORK AS AN ENGINEER OF YOU WERE TRAINED AS A DOCTOR.
EVEN IN ADVANCED COUNTRIES MANY MAKE A LIVING FROM MAKE UP AND COSTUMING . NO OPEN YOUR EYE LET BIGOTRY BLIND YOU. WITH ALL YOUR BLIND FOLLOWING OF A THIEVING CLUELESS HERO HOW COME YOUR SORRY ASS IS JOBLESS.
LUBBISH [/s]

Ok i have seen you. Don't you have a masquerade to dress? Cmon get busy. grin grin

Ode! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by anigbajumo(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2016
keandre:

Yup bet9ja, weekend games 18matches.. any 100naira wey no de useful to you ,put am

Thanks bro,na 5.77 odd I wan put 10k but I go still play that yer own....
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by GodblessNig247(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2016
Mimienudles:
Very true. I know of a guy who treks to bet every morning, even if it means using his last kobo but he has never won and isn't planning to stop, very bad

betting is no sin. Just be modest in everything u do. Generally addiction is bad. browsing ... womanizing... drinking.... watching tv..... and so on and so forth.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by adewarley099(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2016
Lol that's tru bet is the only thing that can make a man give himself a big knock on the head when he's loosing he will be like Jesus why did I pick arsenal first half win,

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by abogjohn(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2016
bastien:
1. So u mean say if u stake 100 for one ticket u go dey cry? The only frustration issue us where one game cut ur ticket, killing ur chances of becoming a millionaire, if u get banned on Nairaland, Facebook, whatsapp won't u be angry and frustrated?

2. Maybe u need to change friends, I'm a student and have been successful through gambling, I bought two brand new laptops (mini and normal laptop) and bought three android phones. I know of people who are manager in some firm that are successful through bet, people who can stake 500k without fear. Very soon I'm buying a car watch out!

3. They are many form of gambling, maybe he stake his pot of soup on card bet or dices, cause with sport bet u can't stake without money, and if they borrow to stake, they only borrow what they can pay back and afford to lose, maybe the game was a sure bet kini.

4. I bet u still steal from ur house, there is no how a man won't get money from the street, why will a mature man over 18 steal? Smh

5. Who no dey lie? Will u tell ur pastor or parent that u have been having sex with ur neighbor or gf? Smh

6. Eh? Health? Even if ur gf break ur heart u feel hurt, if ur money for bank disappear u feel hurt, if ur favorite club lose, u still feel hurt, so why will ur ticket burst n u won't feel hurt, everything I'm this world has it sweetness n bitterness.

7. Lose friends? Because u borrow money from them to play sport bet? What if u always borrow money from them to eat or buy hand out? Guy leave stories abegi.

8. I'm still aiming high in my educational career, I'm not doing bad at all, with or without gambling. Who wan fail for life go fail, whether u sex, club, runs, yahoo, church, mosque, attend lecture, attend extra class, attend fellowship, attend all party, travel every state, etc. Who go fail go fail.

GEJ campaign for all state still lose the election.
Bayern Munich dominant the match still jar.
Funke obo wide but still marry and rich.

To play bet no be by force, it legit all round the world, what u should be preaching about is people that are into fraud, yahoo yahoo, these are the peeps who need to leave the society and the punters
two wraps of skunk for this Negro.. U killed it

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by keandre: 12:30pm On May 05, 2016
anigbajumo:

Thanks bro,na 5.77 odd I wan put 10k but I go still play that yer own....

Then select from that ticket, so many varieties to choose from
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by Digriz(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2016
I HV never done betting or gambling in my life before bt I keep bn tempted to try betting one day. I hv predicted many matches and got the right score bt am avoiding this betting stuff to avoid bn addicted.
I predicted the match btw Liverpool vs Newcastle and before the match started ,I told my brother am seeing 2-2 draw match, that am tempted to go the nearest bet9ja a few block to my house to bet bt I declined.
Another recent match is Bayern vs Atletico which I also got the score, I even predicted that lawandoski and griezman as the scorers only that I added muller to score too.
My brother told me later on that I could hv won big wt the Liverpool vs Newcastle match which is odd, o boy, I didn't know wat odds means in betting.
Uptil nw am still looking and considering whether to start betting or not.I hate addiction bt any advice to avoid bn addicted if I start would be welcome.
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by omanifrank(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2016
donhils:

Are you sure?
its normal on a daily basis
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by metrosexual: 12:56pm On May 05, 2016
I wouldn't talk about "gambling" because I don't know much about that. I will talk about sports betting, some call it gambling but I don't agree. Throwing a coin to show a random number is more of gambling than watching Atletico Madrid FC for years and predicting they would rarely lose a match at home.

Everything needs moderation and expertise, most folks lose at Sport betting because they take it to luck or chance.

Most sport bet punters day dream and hope they would become millionaires overnight. That happens sometimes but out of 10 million sport bet punters in a week, only like 1 percent experience such luck.

Take betting as a business and analyse it detailedly with statistics and detailed information and you would rarely lose.

Take for instance, a co-worker at the start of the season put in N15,000 in betting on teams to win the English Premier League. All the small clubs had huge odds of up to 5000 odds. He staked 100 each for the small clubs with huge odds. And for the bigger teams he staked higher amounts which all resulted to N15,000 in total.

Come May 2th 2016, Leicester City FC won the league, Leicester City FC had 5000 odds to win the league, the dude won N500,000 from the N100 stake he placed on all small teams with huge odds.

I know of someone who from the start of the season plays every West Ham Utd game to play over 1.5 goals(meaning - there would be at least 2 goals in every West Ham Utd matches). West Ham Utd this season have played over 1.5 goals in 85% of their games meaning he has gained a lot. He stakes N20,000 per game and makes a profit of between N6,500 to N8,500 per game. At the end of the season the money what he gains is usually in the range of N120,000 to N150,00 taking out the few 5-7 times he lose a bet. Mind you, he makes his bets online and doesn't withdraw his initial deposit or wins till the end of the season. At the end of the season he then invests the money into anything of his choice. I can't exhaust the plenty betting strategies which intelligent punters I know employ and ALWAYS WIN, these friends I'm talking about are not unemployed, they are University graduates with good white collar jobs but they see the good investment and payout in sports betting and the key to winning is betting based on valid statistics, the least risks and least games as possible.

Betting houses sponsor football leagues the world over because they expect games to be fair and not fixed or else punters will milk them dry. Why do you think any club caught "selling" or fixing matches is severely punished? Remember what happened to Juventus FC years back? What do you think made football this popular in the world today? Sports betting of course!

Go to foreign countries and see rich men winning big in sports betting, but here in Nigeria its just kids believing in luck and chance and the betting houses keep milking them dry.

I'm tired of typing, make your intelligent deductions based on your opinion.

Ciao!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by anigbajumo(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2016
keandre:

Then select from that ticket, so many varieties to choose from

Thanks bro
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:05pm On May 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
You also play ? cheesy
No
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by bastien: 1:10pm On May 05, 2016
abogjohn:
two wraps of skunk for this Negro.. U killed it
two orijin go do
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by joshuamoses101(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2016
Op,did seun and lalasticlala put you up to this?abeg pack well o b4 u get accident angry
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by 2tek: 1:52pm On May 05, 2016
Sports betting is a very nice thing that can happen to anybody if done with moderation nd without greed. I have a strategy that works for me.
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by molydonhenry(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2016
Op pls shut up! Betting is nt 4 small boys rather 4 matured minds. Addiction to anything is bad, like d posters rightly said - Stake wat u can afford to lose. I spend 1k weekly (400 wk days n 600 wknds) for betting, and i win atleast once in 2wks (lowest being 6,800). Op, avoid greed, accumulate less and Wit thorough forecast u'l change ur mind.

Note: I bought a washing machine plus a laptop, tanks 2 sports betting.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by Kaycee7(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2016
Alexas58:
8 Reasons why you need to stop sport betting and gambling:

2) They are never sucessful
i have never seen a man who gambles and is sucessful in life,Gamblers are never sucessful instead the money that they are meant to use to invest into their business.they will use it and go and play bet9ja and loose and come and start wailing.

at these point leme draw the curtain... Seun food don done
THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!! To be successful, you have to take risks and do something different from the norm. Successful people make the biggest gambles.

Op, for your info, life is a gamble. Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by smoothfrancis: 2:45pm On May 05, 2016
Well I agree to it but that's only for someone who is addicted..cos I play sports bettiNg but am not addicted to it but I still wiN..i decide when to play.
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by Generalyemi(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2016
mind your own bizness
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by gidjah(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2016
you remind of my best song BY KENNY ROGERS'you gotta know to when to hold on', 'you gotta know when to count your money'!!, you guys are horiible plssss!!
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by Rolings: 3:48pm On May 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Ok i have seen you. Don't you have a masquerade to dress? Cmon get busy. grin grin

Ode! grin grin

Your type only resort to running away instead of engaging your brains to function as it's supposed to . So because a minister says jobs can be created from dressing masquerades you small brain could only think of making political gains for a thieving party from it. Kid sit down when your elders are talking , don't think because you get free MB and a platform like nairaland you can display your idiocy without being cautioned.
Uncultured kid

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by infinitygp(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2016
its total fact....

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by spanzed(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2016
Mimienudles:
Very true. I know of a guy who treks to bet every morning, even if it means using his last kobo but he has never won and isn't planning to stop, very bad
lol....tell him to go and wash his head in river Nile....stopped punting like 2yrs back when I could boast of a reasonable win I knew betting was not my thing....BTW long time where have u been to?
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by ajademola2000(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2016
Sports betting ke? who get time for that nonsense.
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by akanbiaa(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2016
hammer2010:
OP you are a big hypocrite!

Same nigga that I have seen on the sexuality section on countless occassions, is the one spewing this thrash undecided

Condemning sport betting in it's entirety will amount to pouring the bathe water away with the baby. There are fundamental rules which one must adhere strictly to in sports betting, lest he becomes bankrupted and addicted. For the avoidance of any doubt, betting isn't bad in it self, it is the addiction that makes it a bad venture.

People who view betting as a means of getting rich, like the dude up there who brillantly donated his school fees to Pa Alabi Foundation, are the ones who very often than not, end up experiencing all the OP highlighted in his post.

Similar argument can be put forward in defence of the sexuality section. It isn't bad visiting that section, but the moment you get addicted to visiting there, the vaseline ministry will welcome you with much ease.
Islam and Christianity condemns it and so far its obvious the proceeds if any adds no value to a persons life but regrets and it makes people greedy and greed can never be satisfied.
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by CallMeMadMan: 5:29pm On May 05, 2016
If una like talk say punters are going to hell as for me o bet9ja till i blow/hammer
Re: Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling by SwagPower: 6:13pm On May 05, 2016
fflamingo:
mumu talk, why don't you just stake for fun, rather staking to make millions overnight.
just what you can afford to lose, nothing more nothing less...
I play bet with fun, it is what I can afford to lose without constipation, if I win, I don't double my stake.
The only dangerous thing to me is checking live score every minutes, I only check my history BET WON, fine; Bet is placed and match has finish then garri don pass water...

and the worrisome thing is playing fast money virtual, that is not fun and should be banned outright and I have never seen some body post virtual tips here

in the meantime Madrid machester BTTS NO

grin grin

Boss u rink u can educate me on how to bet?. . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter / Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? / Nicon Hilton Abuja Back In The 80s !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.