Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

The Crazy Nigerian - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Crazy Nigerian (917 Views)

Crazy Me In The Crazy World / The Crazy King. (A Story By Lucky Douglas Atafo ) / The Crazy Encounter(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Crazy Nigerian by soarontech: 2:23am On May 04, 2016
My debut book, The Crazy Nigerian is now available! (Look ma! I did it!) In order to get your copy of this gut-busting, action-packed memoir of my memorable mishaps and misadventures, then just keep reading. Soft paperback and E-book version available on Authorhouse, Dealdey, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and in Lagos on Trioni Ent. You can enjoy The Crazy Nigerian on your Nooks, iPads and Kindles if paper isn’t your thing. In Lagos, my book is currently available at Terra Kulture bookshop, The Hub Media Store (Palms, Lekki), Silverbird lifestyle Victoria Island and soon to hit other local bookstores so watch this space.Be sure to leave your comments here or alternatively you can send them to dcrazynigerian@gmail.com. Alternatively you can call +2347032024019 or send a BB message to 284D7BB7 to speak to the Crazy Nigerian in person. You can show your support by going to ‘Like‘ my Facebook fan page ‘Tonwa Anthony’. Crazy videos coming soon! Comments & criticisms also welcome…(yikes!) Follow @dcrazynigerian for crazy updates and crazy articles.

**EXCLUSIVE: ENJOY MY CRAZY NIGERIAN VIDEO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ugqU9hbpfo cheesy

♦ Rave Reviews ♦

“I found it very insightful and funny! Couldn’t stop reading it.” – pinkauto

“I literally found myself laughing out loud in public whilst reading the book…It is a nostalgic read filled with memories of laughter, tears, love and heartache. Enough said, get a copy now” – @Wanaemi07

“Brilliantly written and very funny…This book will keep you smiling all the way through and probably keep you reminiscing” – Nnamdi B

“I LOVED IT! Had me in stitches all through” – Fifi

“Just finished The Crazy Nigerian in one day. I couldn’t put it down since I bought it this afternoon. So funny!’ – Bimbo O

“I have laughed my ass out.” – Olaitan E

“The book is just hilarious dude!” – Chukwuma N

“Let me just say once you start reading, you won’t stop.This little manifesto is endearing, has its ‘aww’ moments and leaves the reader laughing out loud as the author narrates his deepest darkest secrets and romantic blunders.” – Dazediva

Re: The Crazy Nigerian by FOWOSHERE01(m): 3:30am On May 04, 2016
I wish you well in your endeavours

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write A "How To" Book? Get In Here!! / Writers Wanted: Please Visit Us, Will You? / Who Is To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.