Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man (40390 Views)

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Blackberrybabes: 5:51am On May 04, 2016
This is just another twist to the Tiwa Vs Tee Billz Scandal. Someone has just come out to say Tee Billz is an irresponsible husband, who feeds on his wife, Tiwas's success, the person is no other than Foluke Daramola's Husband, Olukayode Salako.

Pleae read on as BBBabes compiles for you what he has also got to say.

Salako, the National Coordinator of Change Agency of Nigeria Network, CANN, in the wake of the ongoing crisis rocking the singer’s marriage to her husband and father of her son, spoke with newsmen in Lagos on Tuesday, stating that Marriage is supposed to be enjoyed and not endured.
He said, “Marriage is not run on the struggle of only the woman, especially with an irresponsible man, who manifest incurable dirty habits and never psychologically balanced.

“Tiwa deserves to be happy, though she cannot be perfect. One, she is a top celebrity. Two, she is a young woman who deserve a man who can understand this and continue to support and manage her inadequacies, at least to a reasonable extent.
“They are always under serious pressure to be distracted not to do some things right, not even when she appeared to be the bread winner.

“I watched the video of the interview with rapt attention from beginning to end and at a point I didn’t know when a tear ran down my check, at the point Tiwa broke down.
“Her testimonies were real, original and sincere as far as I am concerned. I do not feel she told any lie at all about the situation. I am convinced Teebillz has not been a responsible, mature, caring and mentally balanced man enough around that poor woman.

“You cannot sustain a celebrity marriage, if you cannot over look certain tendencies around your woman.
“Anyway, I am never one person who believes that marriage must continue to be a do or die affair. May be the guy is not even her destined man for marriage.
”May be! I am convinced Tiwa wanted the marriage, but it is Teebillz who did not know how to run it with her.

“She has narrated her own side of the story and I think that was not good enough to sustain that marriage. I told my wife. I won’t believe anything that is running on the social media until I hear Tiwa’s side of the story. Tiwa won’t ever be a happy and fulfilled woman if she continues to live like the way she has narrated with her hubby.
“Marriage is supposed to be enjoyed and not endured, not even with a man like Teebillz,” the top crusader added.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/tee-billz-is-irresponsible-husbandhe.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 5:56am On May 04, 2016
You that is responsible we hav notice u. But it only take the grace of God. God make me a responsible man not only to my family but to the whole world.

59 Likes

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by henrygale(m): 5:58am On May 04, 2016
Everybody just wants to take a jolly ride on their saga to cheap success and attention.
'We yaf' seen u the responsible husband!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by TPAND(f): 6:01am On May 04, 2016
This guy shouldn't judge, he knows nothing about responsibility. He is not any better than Teeblizz. I'll stop here

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 6:06am On May 04, 2016
Mr man, u beta pray that ur marriage doesn't suffer all that theirs suffered. If it does, we shall then know if u are a man or not.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Smellymouth: 6:15am On May 04, 2016
Mr "Foluke ", why are you putting ya mouth in other pipu's marital issues? lipsrsealed

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:31am On May 04, 2016
angry mora'fucka sharap!!! See him!!! Tiwa was silly as anything......she got married and still rocked male fans on stage with nyash wey suppose be her hubby own!!!! Tell me who is not irresponsible too? Bi*ch carry pregnancy dey go shows dey shake nyash....mtchewww wetin concern me!!!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by sanchezJ(f): 6:34am On May 04, 2016
Chief judge of Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nixiepie(f): 6:35am On May 04, 2016
This their matter is now the talk of town .....smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 6:40am On May 04, 2016
Una still dey talk abt dez people matter?!
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Mediapace: 6:55am On May 04, 2016
See his face like that of person wey no get HOPE again!!

Tiwaface even shines,she don convert all his sperm to protein

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Young03(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2016
everyone won contribute put cus tiwa don make talk easy for them

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by MrPeterson(m): 7:02am On May 04, 2016
Trying to get noticed through there problem won't work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Ginaz(f): 7:02am On May 04, 2016
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MY GOSH! I AM TIRED OF THIS SHiÌT! PEOPLE SHOULD MIND THEIR BUSINESS.

** wiping sweat from my head with olukayode salako's cap**

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by tyson99(m): 7:09am On May 04, 2016
TPAND:
This guy shouldn't judge, he knows nothing about responsibility. He is not any better than Teeblizz. I'll stop here
ehn tell me more
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 7:10am On May 04, 2016
Wetin consign dis man self

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by AyeeIdris(f): 7:25am On May 04, 2016
This is the same man that cheated on his wife and married Foluke, a married woman herself, right? The same Foluke that granted an interview years ago that she did not chase the wife out. That she does not know why she left.... That she would have Co habited with her? Glass house man! Glass houses

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by paparazzi1987(m): 7:36am On May 04, 2016
Please how can I upload video to youtube..?
I just recorded a video of myself crying for tiwa savage n teablissn and I need to upload the video for them to see...
#cryfortiwa grin

16 Likes

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by kingarizona1(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2016
angry
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 8:20am On May 04, 2016
How much did tiwa gave u?
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by DONSMITH123(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2016
mtchew....in 2baba's voice..."No Body Holy Pass"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by dapsonjegz(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2016
everybody sha wan tok...NOTED Mr man

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by dania30(f): 8:20am On May 04, 2016
Everyone suddenly has an opinion...smh

3 Likes

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by iykedare(m): 8:22am On May 04, 2016
Slol.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by AceRoyal: 8:22am On May 04, 2016
Who be this one again?

2 Likes

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Pavore9: 8:22am On May 04, 2016
Everyone and their opinions.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by henrydadon(m): 8:22am On May 04, 2016
i thought nairaland was over teebillz and tiwa marriage saga..infact i need olajumoke news on front page..sick and tired of this teebilz brouhaha

2 Likes

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by benega: 8:22am On May 04, 2016
K
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by uthman305(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
angry mora'fucka sharap!!! See him!!! Tiwa was silly as anything......she got married and still rocked male fans on stage with nyash wey suppose be her hubby own!!!! Tell me who is not irresponsible too? Bi*ch carry pregnancy dey go shows dey shake nyash....mtchewww wetin concern me!!!
u are a fool...... Em sorry to say

3 Likes

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 8:23am On May 04, 2016
Did you guys realize that before the video went viral,Tiwa brought a video titled If I Start To Talk.
Now she don talk everybody don feel the weight of that talk.

7 Likes

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 8:23am On May 04, 2016
u only hear one side of the story u kon dey judge....better face ur own wahala because we no knw 2moro...life is turn by turn...if it b ur turn nw so just shut down if u cant judge

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi / Toyin Aimakhu In Short Denim Agbada & Sneakers / Eniola Badmus Looking Super Chic In Wrap Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.