Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. (1409 Views)

10 People Who Died The Unluckiest Deaths / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. by greatbrian(m): 5:53am On May 04, 2016
Heroes of the War

Souls leave the bodies
Men fall down dead
Relatives cry tears
Wondering why have they left

The war became their death trap
They cannot escape
But it's not like they want to
They need to keep their country safe

They defend their country
They fall under painful death
They hope the war will end
As they take the last of their breath

They are the soldiers of the war
They are the real heroes
Let them rest in peace
Don't make them sad with all the tearstears
Soldiers deed

Holding a gun ready to fire on the command
Aiming his enemies on the gate
Hoping to return home safely
The soldiers fight
Either kill or die is the only choice
One shot through is all it takes
Thin line between living and dying
The soldiers fire through the head of the enemies
Falling bombs dismantling his units
Crying for help and morphine
The soldiers moved towards the gate
Firing through the enemies chest
Freed the hostages the enemy had kept
The soldiers saved the lifes of quite a few

The bullet through

The bullet went through his heart
The last bullet
His life was over
He was declared dead

He was a person of pure heart
His soul lived for others
He kissed, ihugged
He gave and I shared
Today,he is dead

He was a passion pure
He touched the hearts with my love
He made everyone happy
He brought a smile on their faces
Today,he is dead

He lived a joyous life
He sang with the birds
He held the flowers in my hands
He carried bouquets for others
Today,he is dead

My love,I loved you deeply
I lived for you in this world
The skies were a witness to our love
We took vows in front of the Lord
Today,I am dead

The war suddenly struck
He didn't know this would be his end
He his glad he died for the nation
He his glad je died for others
Today,he his dead

Dedicated to my dad. Who I lost exactly 3 yrs ago to the cold hands of death and was buried on my 18th betday and also dedicated to all the soldiers fighting and dying for a course best known to us alone. U guys are one hell of a hero. If am lucky I grow old..... And if am engraced I die in the battle field like u guys did......... I love u daddy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. by madridguy(m): 5:55am On May 04, 2016
Dear Lord,

Hold all these brave souls in the palm of your hand, comfort them and their families.

Send angels of protection, love, and comfort to all the service men and women still at war,
bring them home safely and comfort their families.

We ask all our prayers in your precious name. Amin.

@ OP, I am feeling your pains, I am sure your late dad and other falling hero's , are somewhere in thy bloosom of thy lord resting. May the Lord grant them all eternal rest. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. by Flexherbal(m): 5:56am On May 04, 2016
God bless our Army.
RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. by greatbrian(m): 6:01am On May 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
God bless our Army.
RIP to the dead!
Tnx man their legacy will always live on
Re: A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. by madridguy(m): 6:15am On May 04, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala, mydn44, Seun let celebrate our falling hero's
Re: A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. by alatbaba1(m): 6:41am On May 04, 2016
Wow. Nice piece.

1 Like

Re: A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. by greatbrian(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2016
madridguy:
Dear Lord,

Hold all these brave souls in the palm of your hand, comfort them and their families.

Send angels of protection, love, and comfort to all the service men and women still at war,
bring them home safely and comfort their families.

We ask all our prayers in your precious name. Amin.

@ OP, I am feeling your pains, I am sure your late dad and other falling hero's , are somewhere in thy bloosom of thy lord resting. May the Lord grant them all eternal rest. Amin.
Amin insha allah
Re: A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. by 1miccza: 7:31am On May 04, 2016
Nice one Op, i feel your pains..God help and protect our Soldiers....
Re: A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. by greatbrian(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2016
1miccza:
Nice one Op, i feel your pains..God help and protect our Soldiers....
Tnx. insha allah
Re: A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. by 1miccza: 8:55am On May 04, 2016
greatbrian:
Tnx. insha allah
Amin amin
Re: A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. by greatbrian(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2016
alatbaba1:
Wow. Nice piece.
Tnx man.
Re: A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. by whatsapstatus: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Rotary Youth Leadership Awards RYLA 2016 / Ekiti Govt Dissociates Self From Rumoured Public Holiday / Zara Denied Products Sold As Zara Products In Nigeria Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.