Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? (1457 Views)

Does True And Genuine Love Really Exist ? / Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? / How Do I Know A True And Genuine Love If I Found One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by ssheryl(f): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2006
Why is it so rear to find someone who is genuine about how they feel about things? , and more importantly on matters concerning love, the only love that I see exists only on TV soaps.Do people always engage in relationships with the hope of only taking and not giving or what, please help me here I really need to know, why? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by cushman(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2006
Hello ssheryl, i feel you, i really do. Perhaps you have a story to tell us. I'll be happy if you'll share it with us
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by aparisexy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2006
first before anythin. are u male or female? and how old are u?
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by cushman(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2006
Good point apari cool
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by ssheryl(f): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2006
why?? am female and 19yrs hitting 20yrs in Dec, anyway does it really matter? and Cushman i have a story to tell,someone lied to me for almost two yrs,someone that meant the world to me.I've never ever dated since then and am not planning to,really I'm scared I might get hurt,really scared.See I loved this son of a bitch so much, I never dreamt of ever spending a day without him. What hurt most is not what he lied about,but the fact that he lied to me,am really sorry i didn't mean to get carried away.Anyway what is done is done all I want to know is why a person decides to lie to somebody they claim to love,please tell me why,help me understand.
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by cushman(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2006
Hey, take it easy. I feel you. Things like that do happen in life. But then, i want you to answer this; Do you believe that one can lie for love's sakes?
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by adewaltez: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2006
hey, u were in love wid some1 two years ago?/// how old were u den? 17? i think what u guys thot to be love was just infactuation. what u did was make that guy use u cos of ur ignorance. anyway, its not the end. break ups must happen. its part of growth. just forget the past and face what u have b4 u sherryl. hopefully, u mite met another guy who loves u dearly. and please dont let anoda guy try that shit wid u again ok?
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by samsick: 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2006
Hi ssheryl my dear nairalanders have said it all it's one of those changes we pass through in life and u have 2 face it and move ahead.and ssheryl note these!The only way 2 get over a broken heart is 2 love again.A word is enough 4 the wise!Take it slow baby girl.Besides do u understand SWAHILI?
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by 100bars(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2006
i get lied to every time mayne i dnt know who to trust this days
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by ssheryl(f): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2006
Hey samsick,it feels good to communicate wth u againthanx so much 4 the advice,but tell me, how can I bring myself to luv again if i can't even trust somebody,tell me, how? and yah i speak and understand SWAHILI perfectly,how about you
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by samsick: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2006
Hi ssheryl don't make urself troop in the impression that u can't trust anyone ssheryl pls get something right u begin by bringing ur self down and trust people around u.
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by samsick: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2006
Then from there on u can elevate it by making room to trust other people u meet because there's an adage that says CHARITY BEGINS FROM HOME.I just understand a word in SWAHILI.I will post it soon.
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by eslynera(f): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2006
@Topic, it's obvious that someone who'se wasted your time for two years is really !@#$*&wink( lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i know how that hurts, but it also depends with what kind of person you are.
A pay-back girl?(avenger.)
a non-payback girl?(soooooo polite.)
strong?
so sensitive?

just answer that and i'll give u advice smiley
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by samsick: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
Dear Ssheryl

I hope that u''ll have a great day and that u''ll be surrounded by ur loved ones.May all ur wishes come through and that u''ll always be happy.The eyes are the mirror of ur soul and the most essential thing in life are only visible through ur heart,and it reflects how special u are.

Talk to u hopefully soon.Above all welcome to [20 years]club. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by ssheryl(f): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2007
samsick, you tell me to start by trying to trust those around me,well,i've learnt to trust those that have proven to be trustworthy and so far non of them hasabused my trust,and you know what?I might even be ready to luv again.thanks for the advice and most of all THANKS for remembering the most special day in my life,MY BIRTHDAY,that was so sweet of you. I'll always cherish that.aaannd AM BACK!!!!
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by eslynera(f): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2007
ssheryl and samsick!!! ya both know swahili?? huh?? cheesy shocked
mambo zenu?? smiley sheryl, sikujua kama kuna mtu Nairaland anayejua swahili. Karibu sana. cheesy
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by cushman(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2007
Yes karibu grin
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by medal: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2007
Ssheryl,i think it is bad sth to love som1 dat is not trustworthy.I think u shld keep loving people around u.dat will keep ur world going round,shee.Hey!one thing about ladies is dat they tend to love a 'lover' dat breath out lies.cos, i have experience this with many dat is why i don't have a stable r/ship.cos,i will always show my true colour and ladies don't like dat .dem go want with flavour and later flop.So take heart and wait 4 d mr right patiently.
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by ssheryl(f): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2007
Asanteni sana smiley smiley Aslynera na Cushman,nashukuru.and Medal, thanx for the advice,it's not that I don't love,it's just that I find it very hard to believe it when someone tells me that he loves me(usually I find it to be a big joke) sometimes I even get angry at the person telling me that. I could trust a guy with my life but not with my heart,I used to, but not any more. I think I would prefer knowing early enough in our reationship that my boy friend is a killer than finding out after two years in a relationship that he's been pretending to love me when he does not,that he's been with me only out of convinience and necessity!!! angry angry
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by cushman(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2007
Sorry sad
Re: Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life? by akindayor(m): 12:42am On Jan 25, 2007
Look to d bright side at least u got off him early enuf (dou 2 years ain't a joke)
it could ve been worse if he was gud t it he could ve u for 5 years and den bang he hits u with dis kind of story
moreso u 're still young and fresh (i want to blive he was ur 1st love) so put some optimism
and get on with life cos falling is just part of learning to walk, kapiche?? wink

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If A Man Is Really Into You? / Gift For Your Val On Valentine's Day / Loveless Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.