Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Masqurades Can Create Jobs For Nigerians!: 'lie' Mohammed At It Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masqurades Can Create Jobs For Nigerians!: 'lie' Mohammed At It Again! (373 Views)

Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? / Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library / Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masqurades Can Create Jobs For Nigerians!: 'lie' Mohammed At It Again! by donmayorgroup(m): 6:50am On May 04, 2016
Like seriously? So, Lai Mohammed, minister of information and culture, says dressing masquerades could create a thousand jobs per week for Nigerian men.

Speaking at the sectoral debate of the federal house of representative in Abuja on Tuesday, Mohammed said most states in Nigeria have one festival or the other.

READ WHAT HE SAID @ www.michaeldoosblog.info

ITS HILARIOUS...LIE LIE!!!

Re: Masqurades Can Create Jobs For Nigerians!: 'lie' Mohammed At It Again! by allthingsgood: 6:54am On May 04, 2016
He is right. Its time to start thinking outside the box as there is no more "free" oil money!

Nigeria has very rich and diverse culture and tradition. I believe the minister is looking towards boosting tourism through this venture.

1 Like

Re: Masqurades Can Create Jobs For Nigerians!: 'lie' Mohammed At It Again! by lawydewy(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2016
IT MUST NOT BE MASQUERADE FESTIVAS ALONE!

Tourism is the highest revenue in Tunisia today. Nigerians are known for criticisms. I believe 90% will criticise him. But there is truth in what he said. Creativity is the key. some Nigerians are so wicked to the extent they don't want good for their country. you better repent!!!!!! It mustn't be during the festival events along. Every weekends at Tourism centers, cultural events can be organize for tourists. Some people is there family's tradition (masquerade) or heritage. Some family no matter how rich you are,you must do it atleast once. If you are from that types of families, a career is indeed waiting for you. CREATIVITY..... How you will think outside the box(When hungry sama/ fire you) Your brain=Box. Your open eyes are seeing outside box..... When you see your environment,you will create avenues for food and income. Only some few Masquerades that only come out ones in a year. Others do parade the street to catch fun and make money. Tourism centres on weekends, there will cultural displays and dance,traditional modelling (you can bring your wife in Ankara to cat/fish walk or elephant walk if she is fat). Normal Masquerades perform and recite poetries. Your children can display symposiums or poems,I will clap and drop something. That will get he/she note books for a term. Papa Emeka can sell soft drinks and sachets water, while you can sell cigarettes and hard drinks. Mallam Adamu will sell his Suya, he will not fight you people in the bush. Mama Kayode can sell rice and beans at one corner. Mama Abdullahi can sell Kunu and Zobo just close to the gate. All these people are doing something,instead of poke nosing, back biting&backfiring, gossiping and stealing. While me at the weekends, I will come catch fun,relax and flex away troubled system of hard work.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Ruqee Filling Staion In Kano,Destroys Properties(photos) / I Begged Obasanjo, He Forgave Me And I Kissed Him – Doyin Okupe / My Opinion On #fuelsubsidyremoval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.