Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only (846 Views)

Windows 10 Running On Just 1% Of UK NHS Systems / 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only by WEMS(f): 8:07am On May 04, 2016
I believe in posterity ...I believe in creatvity...I believe in building..We have a post on going topic on 100000page views here on webmaster nairaland.
Now I have a full wordpress built by me and hosted unlimited by me and am putting it for sale to enable those that would like to join the telegram messenger fan group to begin a life...a fresh new one indeed..The blogsite is wordpress with amazing paid themes and plugins which every blogger would suggest.

I intend to build another higher tech site which will benefit any nairalander and youths.Its been cost effective and that's why I am putting up my former site for sale.If you need one to join our traffic page please pm me or call for proper meeting if need be.The account is mine and the running google adsense in it with about 10usd shall be made yours after payment and you shall be the admin and receive the payments in your name.

Its 55000 naira and please don't chat me for negotiations cos It won't make us any better.After purchase I will re-edit most of the names in the blog to your own benefit. Its my simple gift to new online blog seekers..together we can make it.
Re: Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only by WEMS(f): 1:18pm On May 04, 2016
If you wish to change the url...I can get you a free domain that will point on the nameservers.
Re: Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only by WEMS(f): 11:36am On May 12, 2016
join us now 100000 pageviews 4 blog site owners...free basic and premium members are welcome..download telegram messenger pc/android/iphone and chat me up 08064919517..kicks off this weekend..registered members be alert
Re: Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only by godello: 11:34am On May 13, 2016
How much does the site generate monthly.
Re: Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only by goodlife12345: 8:30pm On May 13, 2016
AbeG ask him how much does it generate before buying it.. I smell scam cheesy
Re: Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only by WEMS(f): 6:57am On May 21, 2016
goodlife12345:
We have dealt with scam here in nairaland....bro if you smell scam just take the person to www.microjobpays.com and open the job there...you won't regret it...it works like fiverr if you grab atall...but this time own by a nigerian and can accept naira bank exchange for those without paypal support..drink .deep or taste not
Re: Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only by WEMS(f): 7:03am On May 21, 2016
goodlife12345:
you are the one that decides how much a site generates for you bro...what I do is design websites and equip it with google adsense then sell...mostly I work on contract basis...I can teach you how to generate traffic which as you can see we. have already started...100000pg views in 100days.
Re: Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only by mr2kay(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2016
goodlife12345:
I can vouch for him bro he's not scam but your suggestion on traffic was a nice one too however like he said he just built it and it has Adsense already running on it.Beingwordpress I believe it is also non hosted.Before buying discuss well with the seller though. Happy weekemd guys stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only by WEMS(f): 2:21am On Oct 01, 2016
godello:
How much does the site generate monthly.
hope u can now join the winning team on adsense hunt..newest trick pm for ya adsense purchase and learn to hitbig now...

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters! What Inspired Your Blog's Domain Name ? / Rapidgator.net Premium Account April 26, 2017 Bandwith Available 1 TB Of 1 TB / I Am Giving Out My .com.ng Domain. Domainking User Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.