Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (45448 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2016
Yes, to the OP and the other narratives as planned.

HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...

THE DUMB BOY WHO SPOKE! Hallelujah!!!

Please Remember This Is Not Fiction, The events that Happened.

I had a brother in christ then who is currently an evangelist (missionary) in India. He was a 2 years my senior though a year my junior in age. In the fellowship this was the brother matured enough to discuss serious things with. You could never guess his age because of his maturity. In fact when he was not made the fellowship president many members were upset thinking he was most deserving. Instead he was made the bible study coordinator.
Iron sharpens iron and so did we sharpen each other in matters of the scriptures. Always examining our lives and encouraging each other to stand firm in what is true. There was no room for lies.

In one of our many outreaches, this brother and I prayed for a dumb boy and the boy spoke! Yes, we prayed in the name of Jesus Christ and the boy spoke instantly! What events lead to this and what happened after.

2005 or 2006 there was a great crusade in the town of osogbo. It was Dr. Samson Ayorinde! Before him was Reverend Reinhard Bonkke . I was unable to be at the Bonkke Crusade, but I was at that of Samson Ayorinde. I am very sure the crowd would be in the hundred of thousands. The crowd was MASSIVE. This man was healing people as if it was childs play. That day I saw blind men regain their sight! I saw lame walk! I saw dumb people start to speak! I saw deaf people regain their ability to hear!
The atmosphere was charged! It seemed anything could happen in that atmosphere.
Wow!!! So our God is this Real!!!
So all that I was seeing on tv was true!
Many people only came to see miracles! Infact if the man had failed to do miracles I am sure many people would have angrily left.
With what I have read in the bible, with what I had read in "God's Generals", with what I see on TV, With what I have witnessed at this crusade, I said to myself, "I will NEVER doubt God."

The next day we got to the crusade ground early so we could get a good seating space at the front. Trust human beings, the crowd was even more today because it had been confirmed that the man of God was indeed a Powerful Man of God.

So when he started calling out for blind people, the number of blind people was much higher now. Same for deaf, same for dumb people!
BUT something was wrong this time. Majority were not healed.

Well, it could only mean they did not have faith or they had sins in their lives. Afterall is it not God that healed the remaining few that were heal?

So I did not let that even bother me. Na dem sabi. All I know is I have seen God heal others and that is good enough for me.

Fast forward 5 or 6 years latter, here I was with this brother in a village, with a dumb boy. We were there to invite people for the crusade that would be holding that evening. The boy was alone at home and he indicated to us that he could not speak. I remembered how jesus sent his disciples two by two into the towns and villages to preach and how they came back with testimonies of the mighty works of God.
The Holy Spirit was using that to speak to me. I asked my partner if he also felt convinced that the boy would speak if we prayed for him.

So we laid hands on him and commanded his tongue loose.

Instantly This boy began to speak!
Hallelujah!!!
What!
The Dumb boy spoke!!!!

We knelt and praised God!

We were so modest we did not even tell anyone. We just left we were sure the parents would run to the crusade to testify that their son has started speaking.

It's unfortunate you were not at the Bonnke crusade. From experience, not trying to act like a judge though, Bonnke is legit Ayorinde isn't. Ayorinde's crusade couldn't be in hundreds of thousands, do you know what hundreds of thousands is? Or you were counting ants? A full average stadium doesn't sit up to 100,000 to give you some perspective. My point is that in your missing this simple logical detail even till date, it shows you can be very wrong in many more aspects.
In a charged atmosphere, anything can happen both real and unreal. i wouldn't advice anyone to seek miracles foolishly or seek charged atmospheres. many things can charge up an atmosphere BTW, not just the Spirit of God. In fact, not usually the Spirit of God. Bible says to prove all things. What made you to scam yourself? Why did you not prove your healing before leaving. Your naivety and ignorance is yours, not God's.

4 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2016
HardMirror:
Continuation....
I got back to the camp ground and activities were still same there. The brethren were praying mostly in tongues, the preacher was still busy with the witches, the witches were still performing their signature dance showing that that holy ghost fire was really roasting the demons in them, people were still praying and onlookers were still looking and enjoying the entertainment from the fringes of the crusade ground. Mostly men.

I even spotted a group of men sitting and drinking beer while the watched and laughed most likely enjoying the show from their village witches. How I envy those men now. I looked at them with pity and anger. I could not believe what my eyes were seeing.

I angrily matched to them, a bible tucked under one of my arms. "Evening my daddies" I said in yoruba with respect.
"Why do you people sit and drink,... Blah blah blah " . I started preaching to them. About hell and their soul and drinking and everything. Opening the bible and reading to them.

It was obvious the devil had concluded this people's matter and even god most have given up on them, because they kept on smiling and sipping their drinks, whiles glancing over my shoulders to peek at the show the witches were giving. How I wish now that I sat with them and ordered suya and a cold bottle of stout and yogurt, relax and also enjoy the show.
Well I was ignorant then so don't blame me.

I asked them to close their eyes and let me pray for them. Surprisingly they cooperated.
I prayed and left them and they continued their drinking.

Then I saw the dumb boy! He was with his dad and mum. They were in line for prayers from the man of God!
I was excited! I quickly looked for my brother in christ to let him know I had found the dumb boy we prayed for.

What i get here is a self acclaimed atheist confirming to all, especially his colleagues that not everything seen in crusades are stage managed. Good one.

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2016
HardMirror:
Continuation...

Can anybody name anyone that genuinely got healed at that crusade or Rev. Reinhard Bonkke's crusade? There is NONE. So where are all the people they claimed they healed?

This is most ridiculous, close minded and myopic. So because you did not experience something, therefore it is safe to conclude that no one has ever experienced it? You were not even at the crusade yet you claim rubbish. You claimed earlier that some were healed in the crusade you went, then the next day not many. Are you possessed with different contradicting spirits?
For one, i have a sister who was healed in a crusade tongue tongue tongue wink Bite yourself.

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2016
urahara:

FRONT PAGE , FRONT PAGE , FRONT PAGE

This kind of explains a lot. I have a neighbour who is deaf and dumb but can still manage to pronounce words
Like one . two. Three . come. Go.

Now funny enough in the healing services i have attended when the man of god prays for the deaf and dumb and when they keep on saying d few word they are able to say, the man of god , and the rest of the gullible church members including me would take this as a divine miracle.i Never ever could see thru dis sham

No doubt, there are many fakes and the scriptures even warn of them. Just like we have many fake electronics all over the Nigerian market. However, there are also real miracles, and there are miracles from God. Not all miracles are from God BTW.

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2016
urahara:

That is why i so love the case of amputees. There is obviously no room to try to fake an amputee miracle. And this is why we say thag since with yahweh qll things are possible , why has no pastor never ever ever even attempted to even try to heal an amputeee.

For amputess. There is no way tge placebo effect can cause the limbs to grow back. The day i see an amputee get his limbs back that day i ll beliv in the supernatural

Coming from the lazy thinking you have read on the internet i guess. i've seen God heal people from stroke, cancer, HIV, rheumatism, kidney problem, total blindness etc. The people who got them do not think it was faked, they knew they were whole.
Joh 9:26 Then said they to him again, What did he to thee? how opened he thine eyes?
Joh 9:27 He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again? will ye also be his disciples?

You do not need to believe in the supernatural, what you need is to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2016
kolawaxxy:
All thanks to nairaland. I don't know what to believe anymore

Believing in nothing is the most lazy thing ever. Believe in God the Lord Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2016
HardMirror:
Continuation...
To be honest, my strength in the Lord started waxing cold. Something was seriously wrong, I began to wonder, "what has god really done for me?"
Early in the morning, I would take strolls from oba kekere to Oba nla usually from AM or stroll from Apatapiti to futa Junction and back to Futa south gate, praying in spirit, searching my soul for answers.
I was deeply troubled. My mind was fighting all the indoctrinations I had from childhood.

My parents were never christians and did not go to church when I was young.

I recall around 1995 when I watched a movie about Jesus christ (I don't know the title) and how much he suffered and eventually died for our sins. It was on an easter day.
I remember how me my sister and brother all ended up crying, seriously crying and asking God to forgive us our sins. That was the day I got born again. It was a deeply emotional day. I remember that our parent were not at home.
We cried and cried all lying on the floor.

The movie was a touching one, seeing a man suffer so much and at the end of the movie there was a little sermon. Even though I was young, I understood the movie.

I could not just abandon the faith, I had to fight to keep it alive. So from being a leader in my fellowship, I humbled myself and left the fellowship to join the Life Oasis Church (Dream Center) in Akure. The year was 2011.
Then Pastor Charlse was the man Pastor Olusola areogun sent to establish the church in Akure.

I believed I needed to retrace my step and be a student of the bible to regain my conviction of faith.

I became a student and disciple under Pastor charlse. The church was behind Chicken republic Futa Junction.

I remember being taught fundamental things as if I was never a giant in the works of the spirit, but all that did not matter to me. All I wanted was to fall in love with christ all over again. I wanted to be taught like a child again.

I must confess pastor charlse was a great teacher. I remember how he opened his home to us and how much time he spent with us sharing the word of God with us. Nuturing us. This was despite him being a medical doctor and barely having enough time for himself and family, yet he gave it all for us.

Despite all this, here I am, a none believer. And a proud one.

This was the last effort I made to save my faith, but once you know the truth, telling lies to yourself becomes ridiculously hard. It was not working. The god of the bible remained as fake as fake could be.

Wonderful salvation experience you had, recall and shared unlike dankol and so many others who were never in Christ but think they were. Your experience though at not having someone healed are not strange or strong enough to make you fall. There must have been some other gradual things which made the experience what "broke the camel's back". Maybe you may not recall though, or didnt reflect well.
2Pe 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2016
wirinet:

The bolded statement to me is the greatest miracle of Christianity, able to make people feel a deep sense of guilt for something you have no idea of, by people you do not know and living in an era you don't know. How the guilt for the crucifixion of a Jewish man in Palestine some 2000 years ago is put on black Africans living deep in the jungle of Africa in the 20th century is the greatest miracle of time.

We're agreed on this, salvation is the greatest, most consistent, primary and sweetest miracle of all. It happens to people of different classes and race and strata. It is being born again, repentance, atonement, justification, the forgiveness of sins, all in one package. All other things, terms and conditions apply I must say.

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2016
urahara:

COMING SOON. ................

FREED FROM THE SHACKLES OF RELIGION.. BY JOHNNY DON 22

...... HOW I MET MY FREECOCOA. .... BY JOHNNY DON 22

A MUST READ FOR ALL NAIRALANDERS

Oh, that one was never a Christian na. He was born into a home where they go to church, that's all. What happened to cloudgoddess?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Exactly! You know him. He is a bit bald. Very popular there and respected cos of his independence.
Problem is humans are generally weak and we all want to believe there is an Almighty God watching out for us. But if we really check, we would see that we are the ones always struggling to solve our own problems while giving glory to an imaginary god. As small as osogbo is owver the past 15 years there has been LOTS of crusades with thousands of healings, where are all the so called healed blind men living? Where are all the dumb people speaking? Where are all the lame walking? Where are they living that we don't know them or hear of them after the crusades.

Do you know what it means to be blind and everybody on your street knows you are blind for years and all of a sudden you start seeing for real. Do you think a single muslim will remain on such a street after witnessing God first hand?
Why do you think people are going from church to church looking for answer?
People are looking for answers and they seem to never find it, tho they keep lying to themselves that they have found it.

The blind man from birth that Jesus healed, and the one Peter and John healed, some people still remained unbelievers and persecuted Jesus instead. Nothing new under the sun.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 12:05am On May 25, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION.....
I have discovered that religion can be very much related to the Stockholm Syndrome.
You just have an urge to do things at your own detriment for a religion doing nothing for you.

How can you give time to pray 5 times a day as a muslim even though it has no value it is adding to your life. The only value is an assumed value the quran tells you.

Why do christians pay tithe and offerings and those not paying feeling guilty?

Anything can lead to Stockholm Syndrome, including abused atheism. People do not feel guilty for their actions or inactions because of Stockholm Syndrome, they do so mainly because of their consciences, albeit right or wrong.

God heals Breast Cancer in my Local Church in Osogbo
The church I attend in Osogbo has it's HeadQuarters in Ibadan and the General Overseer Bishop.xxxx Bleep is very popular there. A man with so many testimonies of miracles, it is even said he had raised the dead before. He always talks about a time he prayed for a dead child and she woke.
Well I believed him with my whole heart. This man thought me how to fast. I a year we could fast for 70days straight. We called periods of fasting "Days of Glory".
This man taught me how to pay tithe. I never defaulted on paying tight even tho things were very tight for me and my family. I was a faithful tither.
I pray so much like he does too. Infact I picked up a lot from him.

i hope you know that was where you got your 'powers' from i.e what made you different/special than other christian colleagues of yours. Scriptures say to "exercise thyself rather unto godliness. " Many christians do not exercise their spirit man. Anyone that exercises his spirit man(christian or not) will see some dividends. That is what those that practice meditation do, and some other people that have other powers, though not godly. There are many spirits apart from the Spirit of God, whom we are expected and commanded to relate with. i want to believe you know these or some of these?

As usual on sundays, time is given for testimonies (which of course is very important in the modern day church to keep people's faith in the church)
This particular sunday a woman who lived in the same area with us came out to testify.

This was a woman I knew VERY well, a friend to my mum infact.

She claimed she had breast cancer and when she told the pastor, the pastor became worried and asked for urgent prayers for her. They fasted for 3 days and on the 3rd day, the cancer vanished!

Wow! I was really shocked! This woman could not be lying. She was too old for that. So it most be true.

Some days later this woman secretly flew abroad for surgeries and treatments and kept flying out. While leaving people with the lie that she was healed by prayer even publicly praising the pastor and saying all sorts about God being a god of all possibilities. Smh.

I am sure pastor Joagbaje can relate to this. How we quickly jump into conclusion that someone was healed of a deadly disease and we fail to update the church on the facts that the healing was only assumed and never happened.

So unfortunate.

The terrible thing is even when I knew she still went for surgeries, I still gave glory to God and never felt she lied. I was defending her lie and claiming she was only acting in faith.

This is yet another sorry case of a poorly verified miracle. Scriptures enjoin us to prove all things, and to be slow to speak. Your church and its membership's mistakes, not God's.
1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Jam 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

It makes me remember an incidence that happened in Ido-Osun about 12 years ago. Where a man was bitten by a poisonous snake and instead of going to an hospital, he went to a church. He died some hours later. I remember how chistians were the ones saying the man was a fool.
Wait! Why is the man a fool, does God not claim that when you run to him in days of trouble he will save you? Does he not say "God is a present help in times of trouble?"
Does God not assure us of picking up serpents and stepping on them and not hurting us?

How come all of a sudden same christians that claim to believe in the bible are the ones saying the man was a fool only because the man chose to believe God.

I started hearing them say, "wisdom is profitable to direct". Oh! So it is foolishness to trust the bible and power of God? So it is wisdom to trust doctors that are humans rather than God? Same God that said you should not put your trust in men?
Why do we keep giving excuses for God when he fails?
Imagine if the man had gotten a miracle at the church won't same christians shout and make noise about how awesome God is? But he failed and then you say the man is a fool. Hell yeah! I agree, anyone that believes god is indeed a fool.

This issue is a little bit long and better maturely and separately discussed. i will open a thread on it and invite you and others. It is a matter of UNDERSTANDING really.

Truth NEVER fails, Truth does not need excuses to be made for it. Is the bible true? Is god of religion true? Which religion is serving the true god.
What is truth? Are you truth, have you ever failed? Are people who have failed not true? What exactly do you mean with the high sounding expression?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by menesheh(m): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
joshysmartie:

So in essense I can get bones of millions of this in museum? Thats they extinct or what?

No, you to bend down and study what's really evolution not only visiting the museum.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Princewell2012(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2016
Adedoks:
incidentally we share the same name n i chronically believe in Jesus. God bless you sir

God bless u too.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by CAPSLOCKED: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
PEOPLE THESE DAYS,
DON'T GIVE SUNDAY MONEY TO CHURCHES ANY LONGER.

THEY BUY TOMATOES TO MAKE SUNDAY STEW WITH IT.
tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by winner01(m): 6:54am On Jun 21, 2016
frank317:

Ya... my mum was that way too but she didn't see her death coming
Sorry about the death of your mun bro but you just cant fight God.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Toperazzi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
A World Without Christianity !!!

Having thoroughly enjoyed the diversity of opinions presented by the OP and its contributors, I am pleased to see a Generation of True Intellectuals seeking true knowledge.
However, we have failed to address the crocks of the matter, which I think emanates from this wise saying that "when the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable". Question is what is the Purpose of Christianity and What does it seek to address?
Christianity from my own experience, stands upon the pillars of Fear, Authority and Conscientiousness. These are the main issues I think the OP, by choice or omission, didn't address. And if I may ask, now that you have found your footing outside Christianity is your life now PERFECT? Before you begin to tell people about your story did you do your research comprehensive enough to think of the possible impact your transition story will have on those who are still speculating? Anyway am not impressed but depressed by the one-sidedness of the"discoveries" you made along your journey.

For example, the hypnotic ministrations you made mention of is two-way communication which can be used for either good or bad reasons. Also the issue of magic, there's white and black variant, please be sure you know what you are talking about. Some which involves simple concentration techniques that are sometimes triggered during intense atmospheres e.g. fasting and praying! Please don't get me wrong, I will not attempt to over-simplify the intent of Christian Leaders, but to judge centuries life-long doctrines by present day standards is only begging the issue.

Today not every Christian believe in Miracles, Speaking in tongues or even Spirituality itself, but if any Religion teaches me to repent of my wrong doings, ask God for forgiveness and never go back to it, it's saving me from myself and making the world a safe place. Bible teachings tell us we are of sinful nature, if this is not true, why do we have Laws, Codes and Conduct. Even today, we know where there's no law, there is chaos and dis-order. No Law means, "an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth, and the World goes blind".
The reason you and I are having a great conversation is because, some people have chosen to embrace"Love" not war just like the Bible recommends, not because am a Christian, she is Atheist or that guy is a Muslim or Hindu.

Today, there are several Satanists who know a lot about these whole hypnosis and witchcraft etc much better but have chosen to look past it and become Christians, and from there own summations even believe Jesus Christ is real, and even seek him to protect them. Do your research? Have an "open mind", nobody knows "everything". No Religion addresses every issue in one voice, there is a different approach to everything. I have Islamist within my family, and trust me, they do attack us like we do also. But guess what? they do not have all the answers either. Love is the only thing that binds us together, not whether God exists or not. But whether Christ was gay and all of that, isn't all there is to know.

Let's deal with those things that things that bring us together first then, later we deal with our differences. Broadcasting platforms like this should be used for that, sensitive information like this can raise questions our History or Science didn't provide answers for. Further confusion about certain things would not help anyone anyway, so why start in the first place?
A religion that has turned the hearts of hardened criminals into Responsible citizen who now choose to make positive impact? Do you really know what you are doing?

Christianity has assisted people in getting vocations, hospitals, jobs, accommodation and financial opportunities, why?, because that's what Bible preach and encourages those who do. I have contributed to helping others, as much as I have benefited.
Don't use those who use their ministry for solely profit to generalise the truth about Christianity.
Love is not legislated under any law, Christianity does! Islam I know of, does as well. But how and whether you choose to apply it is all up to you.

And back to the OP, you claim you know everything about the Bible, and because you we're a soul-winner, nobody can preach you? Please think again, wisdom is knowing the difference between what you actually know and what you think you know.

Maybe all you needed do was change your church and not your beliefs.

Messages have been modified continuously to suite present day experiences, hence losing true meaning.
Everything else is just crowd pulling strategy.
Thanks! My opinion!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
kolawaxxy:

..., amanfrommars and co. Ignorance is truly bliss
You're welcome Bro.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

You're welcome Bro.

Bro, are you Amanfrommars?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Bro, are you Amanfrommars?
Yeah. grin was searching for some of my old threads. Pity I deactivated that account.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Yeah. grin was searching for some of my old threads. Pity I deactivated that account.

I don't know if I should thank you or do otherwise sad
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Hehehe. Na so craze dey use start. No vex.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Hehehe. Na so craze dey use start. No vex.

What about Musqeeto? ..or is it Musketeer
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
kolawaxxy:

What about Musqeeto? ..or is it Musketeer
Sonoflucifer. Muskeeto. Amanfrommars.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Sonoflucifer. Muskeeto. Amanfrommars.

Sir, I assure you, you will be a red-cap chief in hell; with the red cap having a lot of feathers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Sir, I assure you, you will be a red-cap chief in hell; with the red cap having a lot of feathers

grin grin

Thank you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Ranchhoddas: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Hehehe...we are the same category. I wonder if I can ever go back to believing.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hehehe...we are the same category. I wonder if I can ever go back to believing.

Ignorance is truly bliss
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Image123:

The blind man from birth that Jesus healed, and the one Peter and John healed, some people still remained unbelievers and persecuted Jesus instead. Nothing new under the sun.
That is because the story of jesus is mostly fabricated.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
HardMirror:
That is because the story of jesus is mostly fabricated.
Yeah right, and Nigeria is not in Africa. You must be feeling sleepy.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by oluoo(f): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hey OP(hardmirror)
I am new to nairaland and not sure how the PMs work- i tried sending you one, but I am not certain it went through.
I have a few questions I want to ask you offline...
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by CHARLOE(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
folawiyoma:
@ frank 317,

u need prove to know if it get spirit? chai.

do you mean it? are u serious? do you need to have it?
I was healed of the spirit of epilepsy with just water and the name of jesus
Smh @ u. In my former church in Ogba, used to have a friend who gave a testimony of hw pastor prayed for her n she was healed of asthma
1 day after church service, she was beside me on our way hone wen I noticed she was having difficulty breathing. I asked wats wrong n she signalled for me to get a bike.
To cut a long story short, she was attended to @ d clinic n started gisting me hw pastor prayed 4 her n told her to throw away her inhaler (she uses to stabilize her breathing anytime she has an attack) n receive her healing by faith.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by folawiyoma(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
CHARLOE:

Smh @ u. In my former church in Ogba, used to have a friend who gave a testimony of hw pastor prayed for her n she was healed of asthma
1 day after church service, she was beside me on our way hone wen I noticed she was having difficulty breathing. I asked wats wrong n she signalled for me to get a bike.
To cut a long story short, she was attended to @ d clinic n started gisting me hw pastor prayed 4 her n told her to throw away her inhaler (she uses to stabilize her breathing anytime she has an attack) n receive her healing by faith.

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

if your friend did not receive his healing, who do you blame?
Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

has he faith to receive the healing from God and not his pastor?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)

MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.