Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) (6147 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 04, 2016
what do you expect to find here on a Wednesday morning? please go and find something productive to do with your day.
JESUS IS LORD

7 Likes

Re: Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) by dickoflife(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2016
alexistaiwo:
what do you expect to find here on a Wednesday morning? please go and find something productive to do with your day.
JESUS IS LORD
ur d jobless one i swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) by Profnedu(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2016
Op u re a vry big foool

1 Like

Re: Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 04, 2016
Lol...I never experienced that...to pass out grin
Re: Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) by kiddoiLL(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2016
clickbait
Re: Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) by Cbeatz(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol...I never experienced that...to pass out grin
watz ur experience lyk /:/
Re: Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2016
I"ve been rushing to see you and the unclad dead girl,but got disappointed, don't worry next time you can't escape grin grin grin
Re: Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) by iamdynamite(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2016
chaiiiiiiiiii....you are just too unserious
Re: Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 04, 2016
alexistaiwo:
JESUS IS LORD
you think JESUS IS YOUR LORD when you were thinking about this topic. Am sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 04, 2016
Tosinex:
you think JESUS IS YOUR LORD when you were thinking about this topic. Am sorry for you.
lol.

(1) (Reply)

Disgusting Photo! Lady's Butt Exploded After She Did Fake Bum Surgery. / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.