Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen (30559 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Hillzy(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2016
T

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Firefire(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2016
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by WildChild00(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2016
Fayose this is not the best way to go "you dont use fuel to put off fire"
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Revolva(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2016
Dis fayose is a fool so if he poison the water. In ekiti he thinks it's only cow that will die? His own indigene also may be victims
And by the way ekiti is a veery local place a glorified LGA where pipe born water de there abi na river and waterfall he wan poison? Hahha ode
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by ceejay80s(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2016
Killing their innocent cow isn't the solution, I still wonder if these fulani herds men are more than the ekiti citizen living in ekiti, mobilize all group of men and slaughter the fulanis, are they bigger than nigeria in numbers?
Abeg this una talk don tire me,
So now they are telling me that the fulanis are 1000 in numbers and all the men in ekiti is 150 men
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by mindfreaks(m): 11:31am On May 04, 2016
fayose on course to wipe out not only Fulani's but his people alas!

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Acjohn(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2016
pls don't poison the water and harm the fishes, just use pepper on the grasses and it will give you maximum result.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Iceking1(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2016
tayebest:
Fayose is a certified dunce and a satisfied ninny! cheesy cheesy

pls ask Anambra Gov. On how to do it!
Are u sure you are mentally ok?

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Orikinla(m): 11:33am On May 04, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
a great man, even awolowo no fit reach am grin
The great Awo never liked intellectually re,-tarded people.

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Iceking1(m): 11:33am On May 04, 2016
nrexzy:
Fayose should be in Rehab oooo dat nigga is on Drugs..
Zombie, you are the one on drug (cocaine) mention any wrong he said in his speech. Goat

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by LecciGucci: 11:34am On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I just love Governor Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu

seems u like igbos
but sorry u can never igbo....
i know u are a product of waste-lands grin

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by calcal: 11:35am On May 04, 2016
and himself will die of that water. solution is simple, just ask Mr. Putin.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by TheFreeOne: 11:35am On May 04, 2016
If he truly said that then he must be silly.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by shugaboy6102(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2016
Must i comment
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by nrexzy: 11:36am On May 04, 2016
Iceking1:

Zombie, you are the one on drug (cocaine) mention any wrong he said in his speech. Goat
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by nrexzy: 11:37am On May 04, 2016
Iceking1:

Follow ur leader #yabaleft
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:37am On May 04, 2016
tuoyoojo:
this is like burning down the house that one resides because it is infected with rats

that not the way to solve the problem at all
If the rats constitute such a nuisance which cost you more collateral than the house itself (and could cost you ur life in return), burning down the house would be worth it.
Simply gather all the rat into the house and set it on fire
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Lucky77: 11:39am On May 04, 2016
To think this man is some people's role model .....Hmm .. ..

there's real cause for concern for the future.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by IYANGBALI: 11:40am On May 04, 2016
Must you say it out?

Mumu
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Adex097: 11:44am On May 04, 2016
LOL...this is synonymous to setting your house ablaze in order to kill a recalcitrant rat.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Diasyluv(f): 11:45am On May 04, 2016
Adex097:
LOL...this is synonymous to setting your house ablaze in order to kill a recalcitrant rat.
Seriously.. U r on point
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by NevetsIbot(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2016
onosprince:
Just plant land mines and they will stay away from your state.
hehe. Plant land mines around your farms too... Make we see the fulani that will invade it.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by femi4: 11:46am On May 04, 2016
MondeLuv:
So what will Ekiti people drink? grin

#Vote MIMZY!

#Miss Nairaland-2016 toh bad! cool
Rain water
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by donodion(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2016
gringringringrin I wont be surpriaede if what Fayose meant by poisoning their source of water is " we shalk openly defaecate into our pools of water for the cattle herders and their cows to drink as they please." gringringringrin
Never take anything Ayo says serious...hes not worth the effort.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by amuokuko: 11:48am On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I just love Governor Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu

Yoloba tout, uvuru eke..

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by kel5000(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Oboy,quit sounding clownish n get some sense.we know u are an ofe person

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by eyinjuege: 11:58am On May 04, 2016
Bestinstinct:
This is the very first thing I'm supporting Gov. Fayose for. One needs to check the excesses of the herdsmen to at least create fear in them.

Poison your own water, and then die or get cancer from same water. That's a dumb suggestion by him.

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Remii(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2016
Bestinstinct:
This is the very first thing I'm supporting Gov. Fayose for. One needs to check the excesses of the herdsmen to at least create fear in them.
poisoning water that he cannot guarantee who will drink? Will he give his own people antidote? Mscheeew

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by lomprico(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2016
Fayose! no naa!
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by tundelight(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2016
Fayose shouldn't forget that his people and their livestock as well are at risk of consuming the water.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by masterpix(m): 12:07pm On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
indomie generation spotted, . Comment before reasoning

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by arresa: 12:14pm On May 04, 2016
Bestinstinct:

Supporting a criminal act to defend or justify another criminal act is criminal, reckless and irresponsible.

Why poison your people's water source and even in the process poison your own people for any reason justified or not.?

Very disheartening how many of you people think in 2016...

Osinbajo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His APC Primary Victory / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / President Of Burundi Receives Elijah Onyeagba, Ambassador Of Nigeria To Burundi