Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,840 members, 7,798,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen (30554 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by alagba333(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2016
And u tink oda aanimals won't drink of it? Do it and they will pounce on ur pple
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by saintdennis(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2016
allthingsgood:

That is the definition of civil war. Sounds good to kids who only read about the nigerian civil war on paper and textbooks, but when the real war starts it will be an uncontrollable sea of blood, hunger and death.

Leave them... even back when I was in high skul I kept reading anything on the war I could find.

Ordinary yoruba vs hausa crisis @ mile 12 mkt see how everywhere scatter, how innocent people got hurt, how the mkt was closed (thus businesses suffered), how people had to sleep with empty stomachs etc.

How can someone see/hear about mile12 crisis and still be supporting any move that could lead to a bigger conflict. Baffling.

1 Like

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by uglodoh(f): 12:22pm On May 04, 2016
Bestinstinct:
This is the very first thing I'm supporting Gov. Fayose for. One needs to check the excesses of the herdsmen to at least create fear in them.

In time of war, there are certain things you do not do;Poison of any source of water, food and the air. He may end up poisoning his own persons.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by 52Naira(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2016
Pavore9:
Poison the water? Will it only affect the cows? By the time many people will be rushed to hospitals will he realise that he did cut off the nose to spite the face! angry
spread hot pepper along their path ....the cows will die immediately...
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by losak9111(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2016
Bestinstinct:
This is the very first thing I'm supporting Gov. Fayose for. One needs to check the excesses of the herdsmen to at least create fear in them.
why are u thinking like mumu, tell me, how will this will not affect his people. If u poison water means everybody will be affected not only herdmen
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by mindtricks: 12:27pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

poisoning water can save from the herdsmen attack?? shocked co'mon use your brain jare.... Thats not the solution...

Btw, ask Anambra people what they are doing to keep her citizens save!

What are they doing?
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Goke7: 12:28pm On May 04, 2016
tundelight:
Fayose shouldn't forget that his people and their livestock as well are at risk of consuming the water.

Leave him, let his admirers continue to cheer him on, A governor indeed, smh
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Adminisher: 12:29pm On May 04, 2016
Excuse me. Is this guy a governor? I am forced to ask again
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by ItzChinnex(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2016
hahahaha. very funny mehn. lol. Great man.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by shogotermies(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2016
one stupid thing that happen when u have a Clown as a ruler..
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I just love Governor Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu

Even greater than Zik. Of Africa

2 Likes

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by dammytosh: 12:39pm On May 04, 2016
Bestinstinct:

Contrary to ur moniker ulack any instinct.

See the nonsense u are supporting.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by greatjoey: 12:43pm On May 04, 2016
emamos:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/we-will-poison-our-water-fayose-threatens-fulani-herdsmen

Truth be told, Fayose remains the best Nigerian politician for now. So fearless, dogged, bold, so on point. Even all who hate him kniwbdeep down in their minds that his constructive criticism prunes the plan excesses of this government. Ride on and enjoy God's protection.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by dammytosh: 12:48pm On May 04, 2016
Chai

Tax payer's money wasted

The China operation was not successful.

Fayose's brain has damaged beyond repair.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Oshotse21(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2016
Fayose the real nigger
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by akinszz: 12:54pm On May 04, 2016
Urine
MondeLuv:
So what will Ekiti people drink? grin

#Vote MIMZY!
#Miss Nairaland-2016 toh bad! cool
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Fabrolistic: 1:00pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

poisoning water can save from the herdsmen attack?? shocked co'mon use your brain jare.... Thats not the solution...

Btw, ask Anambra people what they are doing to keep her citizens save!
what 're you insinuating actually'

grow up kid, what is anambra doing to save his people?

Why act silly when you can be reasonable?
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by omartins(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

. . . and you're sure it's only the cows of the Fulani that will drink from the water source in Ekiti State? Don't Ekiti people have goats and rams that roam that could also drink from the water?
Our Goats and Rams stays in town not feeding on our crops.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by pressplay411(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2016
nrexzy:
Fayose should be in Rehab oooo dat nigga is on Drugs..

I swear he should marry patience Jonathan, they're a perfect match. grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2016
omartins:
Our Goats and Rams stays in town not feeding on our crops.
So the water cows drink is not used by the Ekiti people?
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Atittude: 1:13pm On May 04, 2016
True talk! It is unbecoming for these herds men.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by omartins(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

So the water cows drink is not used by the Ekiti people?
Are you a Fulani herdsman? Last time your cow destroyed my cassava, your boys begged me and I let them go. I don't want a repetition.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Atittude: 1:15pm On May 04, 2016
Journalist should be blamed for the hardship in the country. They supported Lies and propagandas!
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by MightySparrow: 1:19pm On May 04, 2016
I doubt Fayose said all those things about Fulani herdsmen. The only Fulani man Fayose is after it's Buhari. And that for political reasons only.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by MissBN(f): 1:23pm On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I just love Governor Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu
shut up, i know your likes, you're not Igbo, you and your cohorts always post silly comments like this on this forum... You're just trying to turn the igbo peepz on Nairaland against Fayose...
Now go tell your pay master that you're already failing!

1 Like

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by rileyy(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2016
They are "cuming" for your head #WearsHelmet

VivianUdeogu:
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by omenka(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2016
If this is true, then this man just removed every doubt there is as to his state of sanity!!

Does this man know what natural hydro circulatory system is?? Does he know he could come to drink the same water he's threatening to poison??

This man needs a very strong leash around his waist to a stake before he hits the market place. This is just absurd.

Bestinstinct:
Are you kidding me?? How could anyone see logic in this?? If this happens and we begin to hear stories of livestock of Ekiti residents dying "mysteriously", they'd still come back to propound another conspiracy theory- say "Fulanis clandestinely killing the livestock of Ekiti people".

This man is a mad man.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by donfash(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2016
In a civilized country this man would be arrested for making this kind of public utterance. He would be charge for attempt murder and threat to life.. Fayose need to be caution before he lead him selves and his supporters to a part of destruction..
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by donfash(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2016
In a civilized country this man would be arrested for making this kind of public utterance. He would be charge for attempt murder and threat to life.. Fayose need to be caution before he lead him selves and his supporters to a part of destruction..A true YORUBA man don't behave like this
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by ostopsmich(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2016
Do you wish to make extra Income or you have someone interested in making extra income? If YES, Contact Temitope on ostopsmich@gmail.com
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 04, 2016
Lopsided thinking..,,it's like a man puncturing his eyes to avoid seeing a perceived bad person,...so what happens when a good person passes by?
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by pek(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
Reminds me of one of the stratagem in the Arts of War.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enraged APC Delegates Chase After Presidential Aspirants / 2023: Why Peter Obi, Tinubu Will Face Heavy Problems By Nominating Placeholders / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.