Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,614 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS (38632 Views)

Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident / Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics / Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by Gbadeade(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2016
what a pity
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by rita25(f): 11:53am On May 04, 2016
HE DID NOT EVEN GET TO BROWSE HIS WIFE BEFORE HE WENT TO MEET HIS 72 VIRGINS
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by Emmahunk(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2016
Imagine turning the poor lady into a widow right on her wedding day.
Too bad
RIP to the dead
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by juman(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2016
Hmmm

I served in gombe. Nice place.
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by juman(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2016
Government should be able to control the over speeding problem.
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by Gbadeade(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
It was a very sad moment on Sunday in Gombe state after a bridegroom and seven others yesterday died and six others sustained serious injuries in a fatal road accident along Gombe -Yola federal highway while returning to their homes in Kumo, headquarters of Akko local government area of Gombe State after a wedding ceremony in Gombe.

The Police spokesman of Gombe State Command ASP Ahmed Usman said the accident was a result of over-speeding and tyre burst of a pink colour Jeep with registration number QA 360 GME, driven by the deceased groom, Shua'ibu Mohammed, and that all seven other people inside the car died on the spot.

Meanwhile, the deceased have been buried according to Islamic rites while the injured are receiving treatment in a hospital...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/groom-and-7-others-die-in-fatal.html
sorry o.
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by solochris(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2016
Tipss:
R. I. P to her oooh.
hope u understand the difference btw groom and bride

no offense pls
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by kemelyt: 12:58pm On May 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
It was a very sad moment on Sunday in Gombe state after a bridegroom and seven others yesterday died and six others sustained serious injuries in a fatal road accident along Gombe -Yola federal highway while returning to their homes in Kumo, headquarters of Akko local government area of Gombe State after a wedding ceremony in Gombe.

The Police spokesman of Gombe State Command ASP Ahmed Usman said the accident was a result of over-speeding and tyre burst of a pink colour Jeep with registration number QA 360 GME, driven by the deceased groom, Shua'ibu Mohammed, and that all seven other people inside the car died on the spot.

Meanwhile, the deceased have been buried according to Islamic rites while the injured are receiving treatment in a hospital...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/groom-and-7-others-die-in-fatal.html

Choiiii! E don come turn the poor bride to widow on their marriage day. I feel for her, RIP groom.
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by sibb2011: 3:16pm On May 04, 2016
Where was he rushing to now.....? A bi iru wahala wo leyi bayi?
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by chrismilayo2: 4:34pm On May 04, 2016
Its annoying when you hear the police or FRSC come to a conclusion of the cause of an accident witin hours or even minutes of the incident. Are they magicians?
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by AlanSugar(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Aww! Lord, this is extremely devastating! embarassedcry

May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace... Amen!

Hmm, all that space just to make me notice you, huh? Well I ended up noticing your moniker! shocked

What does it mean? If it's what I think, how true? Well, rip to the dead till I hear from you.
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by louisdemaria(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2016
osesology:

Na only dis one u wan talk wey make u acquire all that space! smh. Some nairalanders sha!
She isn't even the FTC & I wonder why d hating..smh.some nairalanders sha!
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by Nellypy: 6:21pm On May 04, 2016
God forbid
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by yayabu(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2016
May their souls rest in peace and may Allah grant them AL - jannah Firdausy. Ameen
Re: Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS by 4reala(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
may we not encounter tragedy on the day of our happiness
[/size]
Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) / Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / How Do I Obtain A Visa To Singapore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.