Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:37 AM

6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading (35419 Views)

Ankara From 2k / 9 ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly / Keeping Your Ankara Fabric From Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
crazymommy:
Lanicky abi??alright....you have my word..

Wow, thank you so very much, will be looking forward to it..thanks again
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by arewaempire: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Lol, a whole lot ocheesy let's just ensure she wins first .please I will be counting on your vote on Saturday... Do I have your word?

Arewafederation has been incarcerated sad.So sorry, you don't have his word. cry
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Monalisa185(f): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
arewaempire:

Arewafederation has been incarcerated sad.So sorry, you don't have his word. cry

Awwww, that's sad... You were banned?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by arewaempire: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Monalisa185:

Awwww, that's sad... You were banned?

Yap, as usual. grin

Call me out tomorrow when it's time for voting.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Monalisa185(f): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
arewaempire:

Yap, as usual. grin

Lol...sure! Thanks much!
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nice one. Number 3 is very much on point. Washing machines are helpful, but at the same time, they can be the bane of good clothes.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Monalisa185(f): 4:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 5:15am On Jun 25, 2016
A beautiful morning to you all... Yeah, I know! I've become a regular visitor to your mentions, but I really can't help it..as they say "desperate times calls for desperate measures"..

Please, only your votes can put a smile on lanicky's face by the end of today, your votes brought her this far into the grand finale, wouldn't you want to complete the work you started in her life? I'm sure you will be happy to know that just 5 seconds of your time you'll spare to type " I VOTE LANICKY NLJEGA " on this link https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand will put a smile on someone's face for a very long time...

Please, let's do it for LANICKY, let's make this little dream of her becoming the next miss Nairaland 2016 come through... Yes! You can do it, we! can do it!!.voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time)

Thank you so very much for heeding to this plea! May God's/allah's blessings be upon you as you cast your vote for her!

Thank you once more, counting on you all!

P/s: just visit https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand type in the following as a comment " I VOTE LANICKY NLJEGA " and that will be all...#blesscheesygrin

oydee MoneypassGod olushola1989 kuuljay nnmadiokere45 henrydadon ifex370 israel5 mayorkyzo WHIZKIDEFE zedoo iamdapsyj seunowokade KingOfAmebo mcowubaba omoasero hillzy klassykute goodheart02 abelism philGeo Omoluabi16 bitchcrafts GoodFaith Minemrys VictorRomanov Babzilla iLegend olatunjithomas sundoj08 oliviarrims frozeen sammyogboso Spiff20 sillyking Sleekydee Rickcutie johnson232 possibilita Kowor Emeka71 mamajohn obadisa Lovelynature Charles4075 MiztaPorsh lrguru pbs4real tommychow Adaure4ever Dotwillis1 Stuntkid172
TonyeBarcanista vani86 hungryboy showblack talk2alabama Abihorlah219 energy411 Jahelastic DanceVille discoprophet midehi2 FuckTheM0ds Ymodulus ifyalways Jarus Jaybee3 Eduregard.com fattbabakay queencalipso tohpahz fretfingers Skateboard aurumbay SubtleFRED Cutecharlz kinglee1 Specialbaby Fash20 lemolise Dennygirl ettaetta TheSociopath Poseidon000 BrainnewsNg anigold esejessy Maxity02 AreaFada2 xreal 04donjazzy DonBobes Funjosh babybrace Thebachelor babadem2much CeenoEvu spankyflex
Frankiss
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 5:19am On Jun 25, 2016
MissMonalisa:
A beautiful morning to you all... Yeah, I know! I've become a regular visitor to your mentions, but I really can't help it..as they say "desperate times calls for desperate measures"..

Please, only your votes can put a smile on lanicky's face by the end of today, your votes brought her this far into the grand finale, wouldn't you want to complete the work you started in her life? I'm sure you will be happy to know that just 5 seconds of your time you'll spare to type " I VOTE LANICKY NLJEGA " on this link https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand will put a smile on someone's face for a very long time...

Please, let's do it for LANICKY, let's make this little dream of her becoming the next miss Nairaland 2016 come through... Yes! You can do it, we! can do it!!.voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time)

Thank you so very much for heeding to this plea! May God's/allah's blessings be upon you as you cast your vote for her!

Thank you once more, counting on you all!

P/s: just visit https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand type in the following as a comment " I VOTE LANICKY NLJEGA " and that will be all...#blesscheesygrin
Lilimax
dahrehm
Brytawon
Danjuma827
Geofavor
Fembleez1
Adesiji77
Mistytohcute
FarmTech
Dre11
Gaborone
Xreal
Frakdon
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by frakdon(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=MissMonalisa post=46904313][/quote]is that you?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
arewaempire:

Yap, as usual. grin

hi dear...it's time o...hope you are no longer on ban via the other account?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by arewaempire: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
MissMonalisa:
hi dear...it's time o...hope you are no longer on ban via the other account?

Still on ban. Can't I use this account to vote?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Monalisa185(f): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
arewaempire:

Still on ban. Can't I use this account to vote?

Awwww ..you must have up to 300 posts...
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by arewaempire: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

Awwwww....Sorry! sad

Wish you luck. cool
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Gamji007: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

wink
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Monalisa185(f): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gamji007:

wink

Lol...please go and vote ooo...just check my post up and follow the link....thanchu wink
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Monalisa185(f): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
arewaempire:

Awwwww....Sorry! sad

Wish you luck. cool

Thanks darling... Very much appreciated...
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Good Evening sirs/ma's, really sorry to bother you. It's that time again, and we need you!!! Our contestant; Iamkingzlee, is contesting for Mr Nairaland 2016, voting comes up tommorow. We need your votes and supports, This is because we can't win this on our own. Please, just 5seconds of your precious time will be okay to vote. Tommorow, by 10, TeamKingzlee will tag you along with the voting link, hope you don't mind?. Have a swell weekend, beautiful people!

Mccoy47 leyelanre franciskaine ezedon cholls flashh histemple dearpreye dickdastardly muafrika2
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Good Evening sirs/ma's, really sorry to bother you.
It's that time again, and we need you!!! Our
contestant; Iamkingzlee, is contesting for Mr
Nairaland 2016, voting comes up tommorow. We need
your votes and supports, This is because we can't win
this on our own. Please, just 5seconds of your
precious time will be okay to vote. Tommorow, by 10,
TeamKingzlee will tag you along with the voting link,
hope you don't mind?. Have a swell weekend, beautiful
people!

RapAcme permsec, berbs112, Jok3r, Abpatrick7, Eightsin chelseabmw topsonkay elpatch emmanok24
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
hope you don't mind?. Have a swell weekend, beautiful people!

dasphinx1, Ricovendetta,loabb2, yungzed360, mcg1,youngprofdguru, israeltob, Odoemacyril,kentAire ammyluv2002
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
people!

ifyn4real, Jtmanager,Shafiu1, lhanrytosh, zubby29, sammyjay3,DrObum, Dessyguy, winner01, Marksule
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
people!

IamK2I, amakufrancis, MuhdG, Sanchez01,iamotisjenkins, creasy, olasmith10,marcelie, zadok60, ifyn4real
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by iamfredd: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
I apologize for spamming your mentions but I am pleading with you guys to come out enmass and vote Iamkingzlee as Mr Nairaland 2016 tomorrow. Please tell a friend to tell a friend to tell another friend wink

With your collective support and votes, he's guaranteed to make it. Thanks in advance

Emmchi Flokii Orikinla Lagdmark Queenfav Skyface00 Youngguru23 Joshkid Folahann Agbgift Queenst Butanep Tedassie Ennyscongy Marshborn Uupgrade Susan404 Jixnation Kingrex1 Confistified Jhasper Caringguy Chachanga Zicoraads Mekybabe1
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by iamfredd: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
I apologize for spamming your mentions but I am pleading with you guys to come out enmass and vote Iamkingzlee as Mr Nairaland 2016 tomorrow. Please tell a friend to tell a friend to tell another friend wink

With your collective support and votes, he's guaranteed to make it. Thanks in advance

Damfostopper PreciousMI1 Allansmith Samsam2019 Chukzyblingz Sirmuel1 Chubbygal Drnairalov Amodu Allanphash7 Ariyebaba Raemystix Thobiy Ever811 Murphyibiam15 Izyyblaze Sweetconstie Wisemany2k
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by iamfredd: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
I apologize for spamming your mentions but I am pleading with you guys cry cry cry to come out enmass and vote Iamkingzlee as Mr Nairaland 2016 tomorrow. Please tell a friend to tell a friend to tell another friend to keep telling other friends...you know what I mean wink

With your collective support and votes, he's guaranteed to make it. Thanks in advance cool

Qualer Oluseyioba JbravoAdodger Daxlasaint Breezyrita Juhan Xtervaganza Iyke1989 MrWhaley Epospiky Darkenedrebel Gist4kidsblog Endtimesblog Davide470 Chimah3 Viktor1983 TheSociopath Heayey Ashjay001 Adusco Jaelz Sleekyshuga Smartguy001
Kingarizona1
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by iamfredd: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
I apologize for spamming your mentions but I am pleading with you guys cry cry cry to come out enmass and vote Iamkingzlee as Mr Nairaland 2016 tomorrow. Please tell a friend to tell a friend to tell another friend to keep telling other friends...you know what I mean wink

With your collective support and votes, he's guaranteed to make it. Thanks in advance cool

Mekzmoney Mako007 Teechudleyy Anselm791 Kapable75 Vault Kaylexyz Rutheby Sevantex Qhutetomsel Greatbaba Dahprech Andreernest24 Phut Marieolae Decker Mudley313 Kolexy Adaezeagu Jammyunn Omonla555 Jidxin Gulfer Niyinficient Creepsyme TheEYe21 BillyG Respect55 2dugged Supereagle Silvofitz
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by iamfredd: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2016

Rebekkah XaintJoel20 Floblu Boladex1 Christopheru Wayaa007 Chester5 Crixina Saintdennis Xreal Ontarget Babyfaceafrica Searchng4love Don4real18 Girl4rmspace Ranchhoddas Martineverest Nickymezor Kakamorufu Holluwai Bigblangston Demarc001 Funshint Sirdavico Oubenji Patwilly HaneefahRHN
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by iamfredd: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2016

Guyfawkes Gkemz PrinSam30 Seenter84 Vivavik Armadeo Missy89 Jnrbayano Inception101 Badonkadonk Precious91 Bamosagie Vivly Shaneroberts26 Gman650 Deniyor Ibrokola Kwaraguy MrImole Kirchofff Dhardline Hidentity Phut Kimberlyie Smartguy001 Queencalipso Sheunsheun Ever811 Bitchcrafts Boring Nikita1 Topestbilly Stiflerdrug Economia Alobright17
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Barackmeringo: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good evening everyone, I hope today went just as good as you expected it to be. Thankfully.

I'm sorry if my action seem as spam, but I need your vote for tomorrow's election.

Please vote iamkingzlee for MR Nairaland, surely with your votes we can do it. It wouldn't take you more than two minutes. By tomorrow, I'd be sure to guide you as to how to vote. Thank you for reading through.

waiess
MemphisDepay
boboLIL
chumaster
trublood
WinningSun
Leriebloom
kweenzie
ogochukwu67
stephano100

Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Barackmeringo: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good evening everyone, I hope today went just as good as you expected it to be. Thankfully.

I'm sorry if my action seem as spam, but I need your vote for tomorrow's election.

Please vote iamkingzlee for MR Nairaland, surely with your votes we can do it. It wouldn't take you more than two minutes. By tomorrow, I'd be sure to guide you as to how to vote. Thank you for reading through.

Holawalea
Addilelgi
girlvyn
Prinzey
danidon08
shubs
FleetRider
gigales
ChuxMyk
tuffpivot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? / Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) / Male Makeup Artist Stuns In Rainbow Make-Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.