Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. (46273 Views)

Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools / 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by floragregs(f): 11:26pm On May 04, 2016
vizkiz:

lol.. Yeah right senior my ass grin

I graduated before 70% of my seniors grin

u said 07.
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by vizkiz: 11:28pm On May 04, 2016
floragregs:
u said 07.

I meant in the university not high school smiley
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by okey4reel(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2016
suzan404:
I'm sorry,the network here is very bad
lol suzan404 u are very funny, nice 1
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by YOLO1(m): 11:34pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:
Use this undecided

Suzan404
Please which app are u using to write text on photos?
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by floragregs(f): 11:58pm On May 04, 2016
vizkiz:

I meant in the university not high school smiley
I was thinking we could have a decent chat. Mtsheeeew. U just made the whole thing childish

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by vizkiz: 12:23am On May 05, 2016
floragregs:
I was thinking we could have a decent chat. Mtsheeeew. U just made the whole thing childish

lol, like serious. You really typed this? Lol... Funny. You should know sarcasm when you see one. I have been waiting to tell you this since last year grin
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by tomisinobm(m): 1:33am On May 05, 2016
suzan404:
lol..okay
You should've have referenced the owner of this article naa. Zikoko.com
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by delors(m): 4:49am On May 05, 2016
suzan404:
5.When the only section of the theory you know is the part meant for ghana
I don laugh die for this one...na to become Ghanaian remain o
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by Crex007(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2016
dat no.5 mehn....happened to me fr rea
l
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by justicesky24(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2016
Very funny grin
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by showgolee(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2016
suzan404:
5.When the only section of the theory you know is the part meant for ghana
I can easily relate to this lol
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by quivah(f): 7:34am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

ketu' 07 wink
floragregs:
mine is ketu 05
See this my grandseniors o.. cheesy
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by vizkiz: 7:44am On May 05, 2016
quivah:

seniors is meant for those still in high school we are Mates now grin
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by Victorkenz35(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2016
U go skul?
suzan404:
undecided
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by lorenzo9096: 8:11am On May 05, 2016
take this one.

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by mykbuddy: 8:27am On May 05, 2016
lmao
laf more!!

Hilarious video of 2016
Watch as dancer put fire into his groin to please watching crowd!
watch till the end ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qdk8fcBqKE
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by achimotan(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2016
Alfred234:
I swear the Ghana section are always easy i wonder what they teach them in Ghana

Nonsense
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by Nobody: 9:11am On May 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by floragregs(f): 9:26am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

lol, like serious. You really typed this? Lol... Funny. You should know sarcasm when you see one. I have been waiting to tell you this since last year grin
huh? grin last year? Do u know me?
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by phensbassey: 9:27am On May 05, 2016
when you didn't prepare for chemistry... and after you write rubish people con ask how was the paper

Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by floragregs(f): 9:28am On May 05, 2016
quivah:

Oya greet cheesy
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by vizkiz: 9:31am On May 05, 2016
floragregs:
huh? grin last year? Do u know me?

This is not the first time you will quote and misinterpret my comments. The last time was about my signature

"you can be mean when you look this clean" remember?

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by floragregs(f): 9:57am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

This is not the first time you will quote and misinterpret my comments. The last time was about my signature

"you can be mean when you look this clean" remember?

loool. And u didn't forget my moniker. Nice. So what did u want to tell me last year?
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by vizkiz: 10:02am On May 05, 2016
floragregs:
loool. And u didn't forget my moniker. Nice. So what did u want to tell me last year?

My comments are mostly filled with sarcasm so you might likely get it twisted. Just like you did yester-night. That is gone now...

So are you one of those "senior pangolo" tha use to tell us to stand up, raise up your hands and close your eyes"? angry
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by floragregs(f): 10:21am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

My comments are mostly filled with sarcasm so you might likely get it twisted. Just like you did yester-night. That is gone now...

So are you one of those "senior pangolo" tha use to tell us to stand up, raise up your hands and close your eyes"? angry

ahhahahaha. No sir, I never did that.
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2016
Lawd have mercy!!! you guys are killing me oooo... i don laf tire, when they seperate you with your pal who is suppose to be my plan to pass the exam and put you with dullards who are looking like u, hopeless and helpless... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2016
suzan404:
18.You coming out of the principal's office after seeing that you passed
number 5 i almost cried. Number 18 i still got the victory. Nice work o.p
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 05, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
number 5 i almost cried. Number 18 i still got the victory. Nice work o.p
lol,thanks
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by abike12(f): 4:40pm On May 10, 2016
16 was so me. after WAEC I couldn't be bothered to even try NECO.
Re: 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. by Ayanfe29(f): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

This one happened to me in my 3rd year at the University cheesy grin ( MECH 301).. I didn't read for the course, I gallantly walked into the the hall with my bestie that read all nyt only for the wicked lecturer to separate us.

the evil part of the story? He placed me amongst the dumbest dudes in the class..

Na so I siddon till exam finish grin
Did u end up carrying the course?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel / A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) / 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.