Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) (64708 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service / Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP / Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by dammytosh: 12:41pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:
at least fuel didn't sell @ #300 for 3 months and counting and a bag of rice was 6k not 15k as of today. Think man, you acting like those children they parents lie to that the bogey man exists

so for fuel and bag of rice, you don't mind them raping ur future through loot.

Use ur head.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by emmykingkong: 12:42pm On May 04, 2016
my hero gej

3 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:43pm On May 04, 2016
Gej's Legacy -Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by iwillexposeu: 12:43pm On May 04, 2016
Nice one frm my formal Presido,
But at desame time troway ur mouth for bush mk animals chop am, 4 bringing APC in2 dis
MRSALT:
I hope the APC guys would see this.This is not an idea of a clueless one . GEJ was not cluesses afterrall

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by bokohalal(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2016
I commend the present administration for completing the project and I condemn them for not at least redesigning the station so as to be at least pleasing to the eye. Commuters are going to be at the mercy of the elements during rush hour at that station.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by laffwitmi: 12:44pm On May 04, 2016
Southern Abacha!!!
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by MurderX: 12:45pm On May 04, 2016
Glorifying this rubbish shows OP has never been outside Nigeria, hisses, smh.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 04, 2016
MRSALT:
I hope the APC guys would see this.This is not an idea of a clueless one . GEJ was not cluesses afterrall
so na hm father money he take do am? When will nigerian youth get sense?

Na so nNa go dey pay bribe to joing army!!!

Somthing wey be say na to go sacrifis/die oh!

I respect no politician.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 04, 2016
If PMB can achieve half of what GEJ achieved ,Nigeria would move forward-

4 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by djnelly3000: 12:46pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

so far PMB did commisioned the project does not mean until the budget is signed before it can be accomplished.

PS:why was the contruction been abandoned ever since?? Corruption have coverd up everything. SMH cry

my guy you are clueless somebody, you talk as if you have no IQ in you.
no budget, no project will be commission.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by erico2k2(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:
lies... The project has been abandoned ever since...

The construction just begin in this present administration!

#fcckingliers
Why not post a pictures so that we may see and take you serious.

3 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by omobaekiti: 12:48pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:
at least fuel didn't sell @ #300 for 3 months and counting and a bag of rice was 6k not 15k as of today. Think man, you acting like those children they parents lie to that the bogey man exists
yes there was fuel,yes rice sells for 6k then...now things are tough now no fuel...honestly tell me if gej had won,are you telling me this things we are experiencing now would not be the same bearing in mind that the coordinating minister if finance under gej has said that its going to be a rough year matured input please.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by merigold(f): 12:48pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers

With which money? huh

3 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by greatjoey: 12:49pm On May 04, 2016
MRSALT:

The term 'clueless' was christened on GEJ just as a saying that, you give dog a bad name to justify its crucifixion. Nigeria has never had a president like him. He remains the best in history. Give this government a short time and they will claim thus as their project.

4 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by bokohalal(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2016
emekamigo:
If PMB can achieve half of what GEJ achieved ,Nigeria would move forward-
If PMB can get at least half of GEJ's money, Nigeria will see more progress.
We could have achieved more during Jonathan's administration but he was clueless. He had so much but achieved so little.

3 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by freeborn76(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2016
A train terminus and some deranged mugu expects me to suddenly become a cheerleader? Truth is, he supervised the pilferage of our commonwealth and allowed the senseless killings of innocent and defenseless Nigerians by Boko Haram, he wasn't just clueless, he was heartless. Cleaning his poo has almost rendered this government lethargic; however, it is a task that must be done. No wise artist carves on a rotten wood.

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by erico2k2(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2016
dammytosh:

so for fuel and bag of rice, you don't mind them raping ur future through loot.

Use ur head.
It was this future talk sold to you lot that landed you lot u to t his dying situation. Your fuel go soon finish.

3 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Ossysamsy(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2016
Is it possible for execute heavy project like this without budjet signed

Use your tongue to count ur teeth Bro

Everything you see than been sign before this mala came to power

2 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by erico2k2(m): 12:51pm On May 04, 2016
freeborn76:

A train terminus and some deranged mugu expects me to suddenly become a cheerleader? Truth is, he supervised the pilferage of our commonwealth and allowed the senseless killings of innocent and defenseless Nigerians by Boko Haram, he wasn't just clueless, he was heartless. Cleaning his poo has almost rendered this government lethargic; however, it is a task that must be done. No wise artist carves on a rotten wood.
Look up to date what arms has the FG bought?it's 1 ur now dnt 4get.

2 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Vision4God: 12:52pm On May 04, 2016
Gej God bless u.

5 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 04, 2016
bokohalal:

If PMB can get at least half of GEJ's money, Nigeria will see more progress.

If the little ones we have can be used for projects and not traveling,we start from somewhere-

2 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Goke7: 12:52pm On May 04, 2016
omobaekiti:
yes there was fuel,yes rice sells for 6k then...now things are tough now no fuel...honestly tell me if gej had won,are you telling me this things we are experiencing now would not be the same bearing in mind that the coordinating minister if finance under gej has said that its going to be a rough year matured input please.

don't mind those ignorant folks, they keep blaming the present economic crisis which is actually not caused by anybody on PMB
truth is GEJ is not a matured leader to guide Nigerians thru this present economic crunch, we for see whien no be small

NOI was already borrowing money to pay salaries when price of crude oil was selling at 65 dollars per barrell

2 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Deen77: 12:53pm On May 04, 2016
EazyMoh:
Are you kidding me? My local government Birnin Kudu executed a bigger project!
Indeed he was IB.

Thank you my brother, even state should not can't this a major project.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by greatjoey: 12:53pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers

Stop deceiving the public. That was the stage the last administration left it. No work done at this sitevsince this government took over a year ago. I am a site engineer here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by najib632(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2016
MRSALT:
I live in kubwa that rail is located at byazin and it doesn't function at all.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Beetobee(f): 12:55pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:
how can they build stuff in this admin when the budget has not even been signed? Use your head son, it's too early in the morning to act a fool

If you live in Abuja or visit Abuja, you will see that many projects, especially construction, are going on. You know why? Contractors that were paid but absconded have come back speedily for fear of EFCC. Not just Abuja. Mokwa- Jebba road is earnestly under construction by Emir of Illorin's company cos PMB threatened him with EFCC. Thank GOD!

3 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by MadCow1: 12:58pm On May 04, 2016
MRSALT:

Then don't forget to give praises to OBJ for conceptualizing and signing this rail contract..
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by asha01: 12:59pm On May 04, 2016
jonhemma11:
See Wat Goodluck Jonathan Did At Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network(pix

Although he has his shortcomings,former President Goodluck Jonathan did well in some areas.Check out what he did at Kubwa terminal of the Abuja-Kaduna rail network. #ThankYouGEJ#

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/see-photos-of-kubwa-terminal-of-abuja.html

this is nice.
this is what they are trying to do in Lagos.
project started since 2008 till date has not gone anywhere its a shame.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by hardychris(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2016
Bros say what you know, the project never stopped for a day during GEJ's tenure, my sister's house is not far from the terminal so I know everything about it, they are currently completing the 3rd rail line, and that affected Daughters of Charity hospital, the hospital is very close to it.

Please if you see the truth just say it, GEJ did a great job there.
tayebest:

#fcckingliers

2 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by 6digitscomrade: 1:00pm On May 04, 2016
u damn right..this are the kind of kids who believe even @40 that santaclus is real..
raker300:

2 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by banme1(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers
use ur head daily. Dumb f00l.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Rolings: 1:01pm On May 04, 2016
MRSALT:

Only because the money used to build it was a loan from China and he wasn't handed the cash if not he would have stolen all the money.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.