Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc (7954 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainee Shift Managers - 2016 / Apply Now For Appnigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment - 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by ajiolaoluwa(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2016
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria, was incorporated in 1946. In June 1949, the company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off its Lagos Brewery bottling lines. This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of the most modern brew house in the country.

Position: Trainee Shift Manager (Logistics)

Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Location Lagos
Job Field Engineering / Technical Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs / Internships Logistics
Job Description
The Trainee Shift Manager (Logistics) position is an integral part of the NB Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a Logistics career in the foremost Brewing organization.

After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 6-month fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in our Breweries. At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Logistics) in any of our Breweries across the country.

Job Requirements

The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at May, 2016 and should possess the following:
Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in Engineering, Finance and other numerate disciplines.
Master’s degree (MSC) in relevant field of study.
NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
Initiative and drive.
Job Remuneration
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.

Method of Application

Interested candidate should click here http://jobscholar.com.ng/graduate-trainee-recruitment-at-nigerian-breweries-plc/

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by Yseone(m): 11:39am On May 04, 2016
Applied though not in Lagos
Thanks OP
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by Desdemona(f): 11:53am On May 04, 2016
I applied but didn't get any message like "application successful''. I'm I on the right track?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by Salvame(f): 12:21pm On May 04, 2016
Desdemona:
I applied but didn't get any message like "application successful''. I'm I on the right track?
Try again dear till you are told your application is successful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by Desdemona(f): 1:25pm On May 04, 2016
Salvame:

Try again dear till you are told your application is successful
Thank you. I just applied again but no feed back. Is this how it is for everyone who applied?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by Experienx(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2016
I applied but I didnt get application in my mail. But their application portal confirmed my application as being successful
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by madmike316(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2016
Can't find the link to apply
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by Yseone(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2016
madmike316:
Can't find the link to apply
Just follow the link provided in the above job advert, you've got to register first before you can fill in your details & submit.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by dareysam: 7:57pm On May 04, 2016
and i got a reference id starting with nb/..... did everyone get this after applying too

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by flair19(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
I applied. It was successful and I got the application id. But didn't get email notification. Did any1 get that?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by 3slleeq: 4:59pm On May 10, 2016
dareysam:
and i got a reference id starting with nb/..... did everyone get this after applying too
Mine was successful but the application id i copied begin wt letters nbv/......just wanted to b sure I copied the correct app Id cos u ad just nb/ before d numbas as stated above.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by anthney87: 10:55pm On May 10, 2016
3slleeq:

Mine was successful but the application id i copied begin wt letters nbv/......just wanted to b sure I copied the correct app Id cos u ad just nb/ before d numbas as stated above.

u can't get any application successful because the time for applying has elapsed. Thursday 6/5/16.

u guys shud pay attention to details...
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by 3slleeq: 6:40pm On May 11, 2016
anthney87:

u can't get any application successful because the time for applying has elapsed. Thursday 6/5/16.

u guys shud pay attention to details...

yeah you should pay attention to detail before u write because i neva said i applied after it elasped. I applied long before den n it was successful, i only needed clarification abt d application id i copied..
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by noblesparkle: 7:36pm On May 23, 2016
Has anyone received any mail concerning thhis application
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by bmann1(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2016
Yes i did, but some info were not provided....the only thing I know now is that the test is on saturday 28th May
noblesparkle:
Has anyone received any mail concerning thhis application

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by Jaykizz(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2016
Does anyone here have access to workforce's past questions? I need one, tanx.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by Damoche02: 10:19pm On May 23, 2016
Please, I got an invite from Nigeria brewery through workforce scheduled for this weekend. Does anyone has the idea of their test questions?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by reaZON(m): 12:15am On May 24, 2016
I was also invited for the Computer Based Test this weekend.
Please anyone with the Workforce past questions and/or useful info should please share.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by bmann1(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2016
Please did you see info regarding the time and venue in the mail you received?
reaZON:
I was also invited for the Computer Based Test this weekend.
Please anyone with the Workforce past questions and/or useful info should please share.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by infoscope(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by reaZON(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2016
yes.

They sent the 1st email without the date.
They later sent another one wit dates, time, etc
bmann1:
Please did you see info regarding the time and venue in the mail you received?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by reaZON(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2016
please does anyone know how the exam will be structured?

is it mostly based on brewery or is it GMAT-type of exam?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by Jaykizz(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
infoscope:
Download Workforce Past Questions and Answers For Nigerian Breweries Ability test

http://jobs.nigeriannewsportal.com/2015/01/download-workforce-past-questions-and-answers-for-nigerian-breweries-ability-test/

Good day Sir. I know it has been a long time but can you kindly send me the link so as to be able to download the workforce ability test materials? Or better still, kindly send to this mail jaykizzbaba@gmail.com

I appreciate your help in advance.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc by ndyfaby: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2020
For Scholarships update Visit https://trainages.com/

<a href="http://trainages.com/mtn-scholarships/">MTN Foundation Scholarships</a> is now open to interested Applicants

<a href="https://trainages.com/category/scholarships/">Scholarships Application 2020</a> is now open to interested students

<a href="https://trainages.com/ty-danjuma-mba-scholarships/”>TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship for African Students 2020/2021</a> interested students can apply

(1) (Reply)

Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates / Universal Energy Resources Limited Uyo Calling: / Nigerian Army Recruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.