Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (542 Views)

How To Move Wordpress Site To New Host - Expert Guild / How To Add A Pop-up On Your Wordpress Website / Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Brainaic(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2016
Re: . by Brainaic(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2016
Still on.
Re: . by dwilliams: 7:04am On May 05, 2016
Brainaic:
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system and one of the best CMS around today. In fact, WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world and is used by several popular brands like Tech crunch, BBC America, Sony Music, MTV News, Time Inc and many more. It will also interest you to know that WordPress powers over 60 million websites.

The advantages of using WordPress are enormous and some of the them are listed below.
1. Ease of Use: On WordPress, you don't really have to know some programming jargons to use it as it provides a very simple and easy to use interface to create your pages, posts, rearrange your site.
2. Easy Accessibility: With WordPress you can access your site from anywhere using your phone browser.
3. Search Engines love WordPress sites: WordPress site are search engine friendly because of it simple and clean codes, SEO can also be done on WordPress with ease.
4.You have total control over your site: Quite unlike Blogger which Google could decide to yank off your site from the net one day, On WordPress you're in full control and can use your site in whatever way you want.
5. You can easily extend your site's functionality with plugins: WordPress has tons of developers developing plugin every day. You can easily solve a problem on your site with just a click to install a plugin.

And there are several themes to meet your needs too.

If you want to move your blog to WordPress. I can help you do that for only 10,000 naira. I will order a hosting plan for you, install WordPress and any theme of your choice. I will also install and configure 10 must have WordPress plugins for your site. The 10k covers hosting and my service fee.

The hosting plan will provide you with 50gb disk space and unlimited bandwidth and there's also a plan of 20gb in case your budget is lower than 10k. If you're interested, please send a mail to leebadoo9 @ g m a i l.com
can you add me n WhatsApp 09037053710
Re: . by Brainaic(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2016
dwilliams:
can you add me n WhatsApp 09037053710

Messaged you.
Re: . by Brainaic(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2016
Still available.
Re: . by Brainaic(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2016
Get Your WordPress site Today!

(1) (Reply)

Buy Dot Com Domain For Less / Making Extra Income Online In Nigeria On 2kondo.com / Why Your Ecommerce Website Should Accept Credit Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.