Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigerian Ogbono Soup With A Difference - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Ogbono Soup With A Difference (1481 Views)

Woman Sipping Pepper Soup With A Straw (Photo) / Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt / Preparing Ogbono Soup For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ogbono Soup With A Difference by Twinkie8: 11:23am On May 04, 2016
Ogbono soup is one very easy to cook delicacy. Ingredients are easy to come by and it goes well with all kinds of fufu. The medicine for ogbono soup is crayfish and pepper leaves. With these two, your soup is ready and yummy.

Ingredients:
I kilo beef
4 small pieces of cowtail I steamed together with the beef
2 small bunches of stockfish pieces
3 medium sized dry catfish
1/2 cup ground crayfish
2 bunches of ugu leaves
1 small bunch pepper (hot) leaves
2 seasoning cubes
salt
onion to steam the beef
water
my pepper sauce made from ata rodo fresh pepper
2 table spoonful palmoil
Soup Recipe: http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2016/05/ogbono-soup-with-flutted-pumpkin-uziza.html

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dark And Milk Chocolate Bars Now Available / Back To School Pack Lunch Ideas For Our Children / 10 Breakfast Idea Combination Straight From A Nigerian Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.