Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,948 members, 7,799,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Advice To New Corpers. Please Save!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advice To New Corpers. Please Save!!! (959 Views)

... / Update For New Corpers Before Leaving For NYSC Camp In 2017 / New: 20 Tips For New Corpers Before Leaving For NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To New Corpers. Please Save!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On May 04, 2016
please save ooo. no matter how little. even if na 5k a mnth, just try. we know the allowance is too small but try. Dis goes especially to those in the rural areas. pesin tell me make I dey save before I even went for service. That the money I save would help me sustain myself,photocopy cv n credentials, n transport to interviews.
Before we left camp, they payed me my first allowance, nobody wld blame you if you dont save anything from that one because na from there you would transport yourself back to your house but just know that they've paid you one allowance out of 12. now, second allowance came, I talk say I go save before I knew it the money done they finish. I said to myself 'no worry I go begin next month' I.e 3rd mnth. before I knew it April 14th reach. my eye open. When my mates begin discus how much dem don save, to cry go they hungry me. funny enough,I know I didn't spend this money recklessly but I don't just know how the moni left. what I have been using to sustain myself now na th double allowance wey dem pay wey go soon finish self. I done use am for t-fare to interviews, photocopy credentials tire.to photocopy here in my area na 20naira.
lesson : procastination is a thief of time
start saving immediately.
I wish this would get to Fp so new Corpers would learn.
Re: Advice To New Corpers. Please Save!!! by busterr(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2016
grabs popcorn
Re: Advice To New Corpers. Please Save!!! by bennygreat1(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2016
Nice Advice to the new Corp members..... But op.. re you a tither Did you pay ur tithe from the 11months allawee??
Re: Advice To New Corpers. Please Save!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On May 04, 2016
bennygreat1:
Nice Advice to the new Corp members..... But op.. re you a tither Did you pay ur tithe from the 11months allawee??
lol...
Re: Advice To New Corpers. Please Save!!! by callMeAlpha(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2016
Village people at work cry cry
Re: Advice To New Corpers. Please Save!!! by nonstan(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2016
Still imagining how d money go even do me a month..imagine 19800 for this kind economy...hmm

(1) (Reply)

What State Do You Desire To Be Posted? / The Distraction Called Nysc: An Urgent Re-think For Youths / PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP) TRAINING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.