Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Do You Sell An Ad Sense Account? (Resolved) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Sell An Ad Sense Account? (Resolved) (910 Views)

Google Ad-sense Is Frustrating Me..........please Guidance / How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. / US Approved Google Ad Sense Account For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Sell An Ad Sense Account? (Resolved) by Krak(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2016
Pls I need someone to put me through on how I can sell a Google absence account.

I have an account that I am willing to sell, it even has some money in it. But I really do not know the process of transferring ownership.

The account is fully verified and is more than five years old. It has 53 dollars as the account balance.

I will be glad of any help.
Re: How Do You Sell An Ad Sense Account? (Resolved) by industrious: 1:56pm On May 04, 2016
Krak:
Pls I need someone to put me through on how I can sell a Google absence account.

I have an account that I am willing to sell, it even has some money in it. But I really do not know the process of transferring ownership.

I will be glad of any help.

1...it can either be face to face meeting whereby you give the details of the Gmail associated with the adsense To the buyer and he gets to change the phone and recovery password blah blah blah

2..you can invite the person as an administrator to your account and he removes you after transaction made..

3...anyway anyhow online or offline [ in person]

Main thing is trust and honesty sha
Re: How Do You Sell An Ad Sense Account? (Resolved) by Krak(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2016
industrious:

1...it can either be face to face meeting whereby you give the details of the Gmail associated with the adsense To the buyer and he gets to change the phone and recovery password blah blah blah

2..you can invite the person as an administrator to your account and he removes you after transaction made..

3...anyway anyhow online or offline [ in person]

Main thing is trust and honesty sha

Thanks. Am grateful for this.
Re: How Do You Sell An Ad Sense Account? (Resolved) by okdluxresh(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2016
do you still have the account available contact me on 07035122091 i will buy one from you
Re: How Do You Sell An Ad Sense Account? (Resolved) by Krak(m): 6:23pm On May 04, 2016
okdluxresh:
do you still have the account available contact me on 07035122091 i will buy one from you

Are you on whatsapp
Re: How Do You Sell An Ad Sense Account? (Resolved) by Krak(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2016
okdluxresh:

Your number is not reachable.
Re: How Do You Sell An Ad Sense Account? (Resolved) by bankydirect: 8:33pm On May 04, 2016
send your phone number to this email will buy from u. bankydirect@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Sell An Ad Sense Account? (Resolved) by Krak(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2016
bankydirect:
send your phone number to this email will buy from u. bankydirect@gmail.com

Just sent you a message.
Re: How Do You Sell An Ad Sense Account? (Resolved) by okdluxresh(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2016
my number is going send me your own via newsflashondgo@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Sell An Ad Sense Account? (Resolved) by Krak(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2016
okdluxresh:
my number is going send me your own via newsflashondgo@gmail.com

We just talked.
Re: How Do You Sell An Ad Sense Account? (Resolved) by Krak(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2016
Just sold it.

(1) (Reply)

U.k And U.S Google Adsense For Grab At Affordable Price / Student Bloggers And Blog Writers Needed: / Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.