Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary (8639 Views)

Prince Deji Arrested Over 'No Secret Trial' Protest For Nnamdi Kanu / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2016
Only dogged men are needed in major positions especially the sensitive ones in the upcoming @PDPNigeria national convention holding in Port Harcourt, Rivers State come 21st of May, 2016, to ensure a robust opposition and consequently return to power in 2019.

Positions i tag as sensitive are:

1 National Chairman

2. National Publicity Secretary(SW)

3. Deputy National Publicity Secretary(NC)

4. National Youth Leader(Zoned to SE)                 

But I am only going to talk aboyut the position of Deputy National Publicity Secretar on this thread having talked about Comrade Sola Kuti for the position of National Publicity Secretary on a previous thread . https://www.nairaland.com/3084926/meet-comrade-babasola-kuti-incoming#45295583.

What pricked my interest is the fact that the position has been zoned to the north central where this young and tenacious man hails from.

Flow with me to find out who this person is but first I would love to disclose a little information about him.

He hails from Ayere community in Ijumu Local Government Area of Kogi state, north central Nigeria. As a grassroots politician, his people are rest assured that their genuine "interest" which is always the permanent thing in politics will be well protected and represented.

He is a dogged, articulate and fearless communications expert, attributes that have led many to regard him in high esteem and look up to him as the face of the new opposition in Nigeria's politics.

Impeccable people are people who never tried anything as impeccability is not the trait of any human, but when it has to do with political media strategy, he is almost impeccable consequently attracting several local and intellectual panegyrics.

A businessman who runs a private Media firm "Who is Who" that consults for many politicians and that has also recorded tremendous successes on many fronts, his intellectual sleeves are many and they include international trainings and courses abroad on New Media, one of the most outstanding being the Professional Certificate Course on New Media and Political Awareness at Albion College, London (2012), and London Graduate School (2013). He has also written many articles on the many political happenings in the country, fearlessly challenging the dictatorship of the current ruling party.

He is a public commentator and a member of the British Association of Lecturers in English for Academic Purposes. He is also the publisher of the book: “Sam Ode”: Lessons to the Youth of my Generation".

Having served in various capacities in the party, he worked in the previous administration of Goodluck Jonathan and was one of the leading voices that defended and campaigned for the former president during the last presidential election. He also worked as an Administrative Staff at the 2011 PDP Presidential Campaign Organization and was also a Member of the 2015 Media Committee of the party’s Campaign Organization. This is in addition to the fact that he has worked with various members of the party’s leadership in the past and was an aide to two former national Chairmen including the immediate past Chairman of the party, Alhaji Adamu Mu'azu, who he served as aide on New Media. He coordinated an army of social media influencers and supporters of the party during the last presidential election.

His mobilization skills, effective management of human and other vital resources cannot be over emphasized. An unequivocal faithful party man, he stood and is still standing with the party even when the chips were down in the PDP after the 2015 election mishap coupled with unprecedented political clamp down on the party by the ruling party which prompted many political juggernauts to go into compulsory hibernation. He has, however, remained vocally unwavering and steadfast.

He has been in the fore front of political progress in PDP and has been on ground for every single election PDP participated in ranging from LGA to Governorship elections no matter the distance and inconvenience with a mandate of ensuring that PDP does not only win the elections but also the confidence of the citizenry. In this regard, he has remained a success story.

A man with unimaginable quantum of content, capacity and passion (CCP), this is one man that would help to take PDP to disneyland. Little wonder he is fondly called Mr CCP (Content, Capacity and Passion) by people who have worked with him.

The grassroots man, being so fittingly and eloquently described above, who doesn’t believe much in luck, but believes more in hard work, in convincing, in delivery and in capacity, the dogged and fearless Mr CCP is the current PDP director of new media and he is by name Mr. Adeyanju Deji.

By Princewill Atasie (@Flashyjack) with additions from Tonyebarcanista

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by digoster(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2016
He has been given the APC and its zombies.. Sleepless nights as the director on new media

1 Like

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by Beeman1(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2016
Deji the tout

3 Likes

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by Beeman1(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2016
Who d fvck is celebrating this thug? Anyway,What do expect from a boko haram party

3 Likes

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2016
Masquerade job offer is out please click on the link below grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3085491/masquerades-lai-mohammed-started-working
Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2016
Beeman1:
Who d fvck is celebrating this thug? Anyway,What do expect from a boko haram party
Deji the imperial tomentor of APC.

Only you don occupy two space... Oga Na PDP in-house Affair

1 Like

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by agabusta: 12:26pm On May 04, 2016
The street fighter?

Chai! PDP is seriously confused.

Plenty controversial figures in the party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2016
agabusta:
The street fighter?
Chai! PDP is seriously confused.
Plenty controversial figures in the party.
You APCists are indeed afraid of this Guy called Deji.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by OgbeifunErom: 12:30pm On May 04, 2016
OP

You are really working hard for your pay.

Like I said to you yesterday, I hope the money they gave you will feed you for a month.

Deji Adeyanju spent time in prison for an alleged murder. He was also a notorious cultist at Bayero University

People like that should not be admitted to a sane party not to talk of vying for a position. Well unless its PDP where the chairman is a Notorious Boko Haram sponsor.

OP, are you still doing this because of your love for Nigeria or for the love of your stomach?

grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by Beeman1(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Deji the imperial tomentor of APC.

Only you don occupy two space... Oga Na PDP in-house Affair
lol. No mind me jare. I have no probs with PDP but this thug Make I just keep quiet here.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by iflywithbuhari(f): 12:31pm On May 04, 2016
He will fail too.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by Eshinwaju: 12:32pm On May 04, 2016
Pathetic.... cheesy cheesy...ibos are being marginalized again o...even in their own party... cheesy...by certified thugs

5 Likes

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
He will fail too.
Kwakwakwakwa Boss you still reach here?
Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by mars123(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You APCists are indeed afraid of this Guy called Deji.
more like unimpressed or disgusted but certainly not afraid.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2016
Beeman1:
lol. No mind me jare. I have no probs with PDP but this thug Make I just keep quiet here.
Deji is a perfect gentleman and a responsible young man. The APC propaganda against him is a fail...

Thankfully, PDP is producing young faces for leadership.
Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by OgbeifunErom: 12:38pm On May 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Deji is a perfect gentleman and a responsible young man. The APC propaganda against him is a fail...

Thankfully, PDP is producing young faces for leadership.

Why are you so desperate?

3 threads on these two in the last 24 hours

How much were you paid?

Seun, before you consider putting this thread on FP, you must request for your commission as it is basically an advert.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
OP

You are really working hard for your pay.

Like I said to you yesterday, I hope the money they gave you will feed you for a month.

Deji Adeyanju spent time in prison for an alleged murder. He was also a notorious cultist at Bayero University

People like that should not be admitted to a sane party not to talk of vying for a position. Well unless its PDP where the chairman is a Notorious Boko Haram sponsor.

OP, are you still doing this because of your love for Nigeria or for the love of your stomach?

grin grin
Be careful not to earn yourself a libel suit yoga. Yesterday you claimed that Kuti went to some school and was a cultist which is false. You can't go about libelling people boss. it is a crime.

As for Deji, he was falsely accused and was vindicated. many of us have been falsely accused in the past and got vindication. You have to be careful sir with your choice of words.
Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by erunz(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2016
Deji has always been a threat to Apc, if he wins it will be lovely.
Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Why are you so desperate?

3 threads on these two in the last 24 hours

How much were you paid?

Seun, before you consider putting this thread on FP, you must request for your commission as it is basically an advert.
We are determined to see a power shift and move power to the youths.
Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by OgbeifunErom: 12:44pm On May 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Be careful not to earn yourself a libel suit yoga. Yesterday you claimed that Kuti went to some school and was a cultist which is false. You can't go about libelling people boss. it is a crime.

As for Deji, he was falsely accused and was vindicated. many of us have been falsely accused in the past and got vindication. You have to be careful sir with your choice of words.

Illiterate

Please show the quote where I ever referred to Sola as a cultist? Please show me

I said Kuti has never had a day job in his life. He is a loafer

Desperate man worshipping people in his age category because of poverty.

I said Deji is a cultist and he spent time in prison after he was implicated in the gruesome murder of a man in Kano

You need to reassess your life bro

1 Like

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by OgbeifunErom: 12:46pm On May 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
We are determined to see a power shift and move power to the youths.

You mean you want to change your story from poverty to PDP hanger on?

How much were you paid? Seun needs to collect his commission or dont you know how to use Nairaland Ads?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Illiterate

Please show the quote where I ever referred to Sola as a cultist? Please show me

I said Kuti has never had a day job in his life. He is a loafer

Desperate man worshipping people in his age category because of poverty.

I said Deji is a cultist and he spent time in prison after he was implicated in the gruesome murder of a man in Kano

You need to reassess your life bro
I dare you to post your real identity and see if these gentlemen won't file lawsuit against you.

SK, a core professional has been an employer of labour since 1999.

He runs a company known as Afriproducts Ltd which he founded in 1999 has pioneered many innovative ideas in the last 16 years. The Compang has Business and technology arms. The business areas include: A Fresh Juice and Smoothie Chain, Luxury goods, Business Development, Consultancy, Telecoms and infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Exports and Trading. The technology arm of Afriproducts in a joint venture pioneered the smaller denomination mobile recharge vouchers in Nigeria and also launched the first ever e - commerce enabled website in Nigeria circa 1999.

Shola's brilliance wasn't only confined in the classroom of Middlesex Business School, in 1999, the UK Nos. 1 Online magazine, Computer World featured his giant stride on their platform(http://www.computerweekly.com/feature/Gateway-to-African-exports). An honor that only the best minds get. ......

What can be said of you? Are you an employer of labour or an employee? Why do you like posting false info?

As for Deji, I dare you to give the go ahead to inform his lawyers that you want to be joined in the suit agaist omojuwa....

NB: I'm not made yet but we must accord respect to those that earn it even if we disagree with them.
Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2016
mars123:
more like unimpressed or disgusted but certainly not afraid.
Who expected APC to be impressed by PDP b4?
Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by OgbeifunErom: 1:04pm On May 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I dare you to post your real identity and see if these gentlemen won't file lawsuit against you.

SK, a core professional has been an employer of labour since 1999.

He runs a company known as Afriproducts Ltd which he founded in 1999 has pioneered many innovative ideas in the last 16 years. The Compang has Business and technology arms. The business areas include: A Fresh Juice and Smoothie Chain, Luxury goods, Business Development, Consultancy, Telecoms and infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Exports and Trading. The technology arm of Afriproducts in a joint venture pioneered the smaller denomination mobile recharge vouchers in Nigeria and also launched the first ever e - commerce enabled website in Nigeria circa 1999.

Shola's brilliance wasn't only confined in the classroom of Middlesex Business School, in 1999, the UK Nos. 1 Online magazine, Computer World featured his giant stride on their platform(http://www.computerweekly.com/feature/Gateway-to-African-exports). An honor that only the best minds get. ......

What can be said of you? Are you an employer of labour or an employee? Why do you like posting false info?

As for Deji, I dare you to give the go ahead to inform his lawyers that you want to be joined in the suit agaist omojuwa....

NB: I'm not made yet but we must accord respect to those that earn it even if we disagree with them.

Stop acting like a mentally deranged person.

You said I accused Sola of being a cultist, did I?

Anyone can set up a company and claim to be the CEO. Even Okada drivers have their own companies. Can you tell us any company he has worked for in the private or public sector?

You only became aware of Sola in the last year, I am talking from a position of full knowledge. Stop hero worshipping and ask important questions

Deji is a convicted criminal and yet you adore him- smh

3 Likes

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 04, 2016
In Deji we trust!!!

APC should #ShutTheFuckUp and mind their business!

Where's the CEO of Masquerade Inc.?
Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by Okanokan(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2016
Before Apc members can rain ceasless attack on this fellow, it means that DEJI is a major TORMENTOR in CHIEF of Apc. Our summation will thus be if he joins LERE OLAYINKA as the deputy publicity secretary, Pdp is on the road to recovery and Apc on the political route to GOLGOTHA.
Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by SirWahl: 1:54pm On May 04, 2016
Why are the APC zombies so afraid of deji. He got this post already. In DEJI we trust and know
Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2016
Okanokan:
Before Apc members can rain ceasless attack on this fellow, it means that DEJI is a major TORMENTOR in CHIEF of Apc. Our summation will thus be if he joins LERE OLAYINKA as the deputy publicity secretary, Pdp is on the road to recovery and Apc on the political route to GOLGOTHA.
God bless you fellow patriot. But it is SK for NPS

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by engineerboat(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2016
Beeman1:
Deji the tout

You mean APC nightmare,

It will soon do APC like film trick
Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by feedthenation(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Only dogged men are needed in major positions especially the sensitive ones in the upcoming @PDPNigeria national convention holding in Port Harcourt, Rivers State come 21st of May, 2016, to ensure a robust opposition and consequently return to power in 2019.

Positions i tag as sensitive are:

1 National Chairman

2. National Publicity Secretary(SW)

3. Deputy National Publicity Secretary(NC)

4. National Youth Leader(Zoned to SE)                 

But I am only going to talk aboyut the position of Deputy National Publicity Secretar on this thread having talked about Comrade Sola Kuti for the position of National Publicity Secretary on a previous thread . https://www.nairaland.com/3084926/meet-comrade-babasola-kuti-incoming#45295583.

What pricked my interest is the fact that the position has been zoned to the north central where this young and tenacious man hails from.

Flow with me to find out who this person is but first I would love to disclose a little information about him.

He hails from Ayere community in Ijumu Local Government Area of Kogi state, north central Nigeria. As a grassroots politician, his people are rest assured that their genuine "interest" which is always the permanent thing in politics will be well protected and represented.

He is a dogged, articulate and fearless communications expert, attributes that have led many to regard him in high esteem and look up to him as the face of the new opposition in Nigeria's politics.

Impeccable people are people who never tried anything as impeccability is not the trait of any human, but when it has to do with political media strategy, he is almost impeccable consequently attracting several local and intellectual panegyrics.

A businessman who runs a private Media firm "Who is Who" that consults for many politicians and that has also recorded tremendous successes on many fronts, his intellectual sleeves are many and they include international trainings and courses abroad on New Media, one of the most outstanding being the Professional Certificate Course on New Media and Political Awareness at Albion College, London (2012), and London Graduate School (2013).[i][/i] He has also written many articles on the many political happenings in the country, fearlessly challenging the dictatorship of the current ruling party.

He is a public commentator and a member of the British Association of Lecturers in English for Academic Purposes. He is also the publisher of the book: “Sam Ode”: Lessons to the Youth of my Generation".

Having served in various capacities in the party, he worked in the previous administration of Goodluck Jonathan and was one of the leading voices that defended and campaigned for the former president during the last presidential election. He also worked as an Administrative Staff at the 2011 PDP Presidential Campaign Organization and was also a Member of the 2015 Media Committee of the party’s Campaign Organization. This is in addition to the fact that he has worked with various members of the party’s leadership in the past and was an aide to two former national Chairmen including the immediate past Chairman of the party, Alhaji Adamu Mu'azu, who he served as aide on New Media. He coordinated an army of social media influencers and supporters of the party during the last presidential election.

His mobilization skills, effective management of human and other vital resources cannot be over emphasized. An unequivocal faithful party man, he stood and is still standing with the party even when the chips were down in the PDP after the 2015 election mishap coupled with unprecedented political clamp down on the party by the ruling party which prompted many political juggernauts to go into compulsory hibernation. He has, however, remained vocally unwavering and steadfast.

He has been in the fore front of political progress in PDP and has been on ground for every single election PDP participated in ranging from LGA to Governorship elections no matter the distance and inconvenience with a mandate of ensuring that PDP does not only win the elections but also the confidence of the citizenry. In this regard, he has remained a success story.

A man with unimaginable quantum of content, capacity and passion (CCP), this is one man that would help to take PDP to disneyland. Little wonder he is fondly called Mr CCP (Content, Capacity and Passion) by people who have worked with him.

The grassroots man, being so fittingly and eloquently described above, who doesn’t believe much in luck, but believes more in hard work, in convincing, in delivery and in capacity, the dogged and fearless Mr CCP is the current PDP director of new media and he is by name Mr. Adeyanju Deji.

By Princewill Atasie (@Flashyjack) with additions from Tonyebarcanista

Bros Tonye,

Here you are again, trying to make your lord and master beautiful. You said you work as a PR consultant. Please stop writing all these articles.

The bolded in your analysis are completely false and baseless. So your guy Deji Adeyanju went to an English School - Albion College to get an ordinary English Test Certificate. By the way there is another college named Albion College Europe - check to verify.

Bros Tonye, do yourself a favour and check the website of Albion College - http://albioneurocollege.com/?attachment_id=98

As for the London Graduate School, I rest my case.

Bros Tonye, do it right thing and be very truthful with your articles.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2016
feedthenation:

Bros Tonye,

Here you are again, trying to make your lord and master beautiful. You said you work as a PR consultant. Please stop writing all these articles.

The bolded in your analysis are completely false and baseless. So your guy Deji Adeyanju went to an English School - Albion College to get an ordinary English Test Certificate. By the way there is another college named Albion College Europe - check to verify.

Bros Tonye, do yourself a favour and check the website of Albion College - http://albioneurocollege.com/?attachment_id=98

As for the London Graduate School, I rest my case.

Bros Tonye, do it right thing and be very truthful with your articles.

You read the bold so? I stand by my submission that he attended both institutions.
Re: Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by bidexiii: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Beeman1:

You mean a cultist and murderer; who run dirty jobs for the thugs in PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N23bn Election Fund: How N900m Was Shared In Gombe, Adamawa / Olawepo Hashim Leads Oby Ezekwesili On Her Group Presidential Poll / Older Politicians Should Vacate Scene For Younger Nigerians – Attah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.