Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (251383 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
[size=30pt]Contd..[/size]

[b]“Nick, You had me so worried,” Tina whispers, breaking off the kiss, and looking me fiercely in the eyes.
“I’m not leaving your side again.”
I nod, knowing she’d been terrified while I’d been gone.

Tina squeals, and simultaneously hugs me tightly to her na*ked form, before rolling me onto my back. Sliding back, it only takes her a moment to get the angle right, and my head slips past her first folds. While she’s wet, she’s not nearly as wet as she usually is when we have sex.

“I need to feel connected with you, to know you’re alive.” Until now I guess I really didn’t understand how much she felt for me. I mean, I know she loves me, but I guess I didn’t understand just how deeply that ran for her. She must have been at her wits end yesterday. Then, even lying with me all day, I’d be surprised if she left to do more than go to the bathroom.
I felt my heart warm for this woman. We’d been through some tough times in our odd relationship, but I couldn’t deny that I truly cared for her.

What then of my feelings for Stephanie? I care deeply for her too. Great! I think. What kind of a lecherous man am I that I’m falling for two women?

Thinking of my sister makes three, and gives me the answer. Rand al’Thor, eat your heart out!

While I’ve been ruminating, Tina’s been working on getting me deeper inside her, and I hear her grunt as I poke at her womb. “I love you, Nick. Never let me go.” Then, without any preamble, she begins to move against me. She continues hugging me tightly to her slim body, her firm bre*asts rubbing against my chest, and her pus*sy sliding along most of my member, making me moan loudly as we make love.
“Oh, fork, Nick. You always feel so good inside me. Yes, grab my ass. Make me cum, Nick. Make me cum all over your massive Bazooooooooka!” She shudders as her orgasm strikes, and I powerfully hunch my hips, driving deep inside her, striking her deepest points over and over again. Her orgasm seems to go on and on, and finally I can take no more, and loose my ejaculate into her clutching V, sending her to a whole new realm of ecstasy.

I’m almost late for the competition, and Tina asks why it’s so important for me to go. Even Dennis and Rose are curious as to why I’m going to do a math competition, when there are so many other things that I could be doing in preparation for the coming ßokoharm invasion.
For that matter, I don’t know why it’s important. I can’t give them an answer, and just shrug as I get out to my car, all three of them in tow. When I realized that Dennis and Rose have every intention of sticking with me until they ditch town, I know my car will be too small, and we end up taking Tina’s car instead. The way the three are acting, I almost feel like I have my own personal guard service.

It isn’t until now, sitting behind my team’s table, that I begin to understand why I want to be here so badly. It isn’t for Professor Jane, or the rest of my math team. It’s not even for school pride. And despite all the whispers and odd stares I get from everyone who’d thought I was dead, this still feels right.

This competition is something I understand. It’s something that I can to a degree control, and know how I’m going to play it. Sure, I don’t know what questions they’re going to throw at me, or what the other team will be like, but math is something that I can control, and it’s unchanging. No matter how you play it, two plus two will always equal four, unless you are on your 7th bottle of Goldberg beer when you were asked.

Tony, John, and Phillip all gape at me, as I take the last seat at the table.

“What happened to you, yesterday?” Phillip asks in a whisper that everyone can hear. I’m gratified to see that his acne has cleared up, but still bothered that I couldn’t repair his skin. Hmm, I ponder, I’ve been able to do more lately than I could at the beginning. Maybe. . . Yes! The switch to repair the acne damage to his skin forms, though I’m unable to move it more than just a tick.

“Yeah,” Tony follows up, “we all thought you were dead, and then when you didn’t show up in class today. . .” Tony keeps blinking at me behind his thick glasses, and I realize they’re no longer to his prescription.

“Have you been getting headaches?” I ask him, ignoring their questions.

His beady appearing eyes blink a few more times, before saying,
“Yeah, how’d you know?”

I move his ‘vision correcting’ switch all the way, and he gasps, but I also lean forward and pull his thick frames off his nose at the same time.

“But I need those. . .” he argues, then blinks some more, and looks around. “How did you—?”

“The way you kept squinting through them,” I tell him, as if that explains everything.

“The police were looking for you,” John says, as though it’s her turn to try to get an answer from me. Her transgendered skin definitely looks like it fits her better, but isn’t perfect yet.

T.b.c. I app everyone. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Rex1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Carry on am still following closely behind
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by 3scayp3: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmmm. Am backing u all the way to the moon n back.
U r a realer. But I have just one request for u.
...... Never call urself an amateur.....

Love
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2016

[b]After an altercation like that with Emmanuel and Emmanuella, the rocket twins, it’s no wonder the police would be looking for me. I’ll have to keep an eye out for them.

Before I have the chance to formulate an answer for John, a buzzer sounds, which startles me half out of my seat.

The judge introduces himself, and then the two teams. I see Professor Jane smiling at me in the front row, and Tina, Dennis, and Rose a few rows back. The judge goes over the rules, and we test our buzzers, before the first equation is displayed.

I freeze in shock when the screen lights up with the equation. It’s not that the equation is hard, quite the opposite, really. No, what startles me, is that I see the answer. I don’t meant that I know what the answer is, just by looking at it, but rather that the Wangers solved the equation, and are displaying the answer to me as soon as it’s revealed.

Unfortunately, the other team is quick on the ball and gets the point.

“It’s okay,” Tony says. “It’s just one question. We’ll get the rest.” I almost laugh. This is going to be too easy!
As soon as the second question appears on the screen, I hit my buzzer. Everyone stares at me in shock, but I easily give the answer that’s floating before my vision.

There is a murmur in the crowd, when the judge announces a correct answer, and Phillip pats me on the back.

A black haired Asian girl on the opposing team glares at me, and I note that she’s the one who answered the first question.

Looking at the crowd, I decide that I’d better wait a couple seconds before answering next time. I don’t want to make things too obvious.

That is, until the Asian girl hits her buzzer as soon as the third equation appears, and gets it right.

“Well,” The judge’s voice rings out, “it looks like we have quite the spirited and talented competition on our hands, tonight.”

‘Vage, does she have the Wangers?’ I send to the alien. I can’t sense any of the switches on the ship, but I know she’ll get the message.

‘No, but she has her gene activated,’ the words appear a moment later.

‘I think she has some kind of superior intellect,’ I tell her, then curse myself for being too distracted and missing the fourth question. She’d answered as soon as the screen lit up that time, also.

The crowd is really “ahh”-ing now, and I decide to get my butt in gear, if we’re going to have a chance of winning this.

The other girl hits her buzzer just a moment before the screen lights up this time, disqualifying her team this round, and I let John answer this one.

After that, it’s a battle to see who can hit the buzzer first, without hitting it too early. I screw up once, but quickly use a switch to display the equation. The girl really begins to glare at me after that, and ends up making two more mistakes.

The temptation to use my switches more than that once grows, as we stay neck and neck, but I hold back.
And then we’re one point behind for the final question. It’s worth two points.

The tension in the room is thick, and silence hangs supreme as everyone waits for the final problem to appear. No pressure at all.

The screen lights up, and suddenly my vision goes blank. I don’t mean the room dimmed, or I couldn’t see the screen, I mean everything went gray. A solid, flat gray.
It takes me a moment to realize that I’d heard the opponent’s buzzer, but no answer following it.

“She doesn’t have it,” Phillip says next to me. “Look at her, she’s shaking her head and her eyes are huge.”
I wish I could look at her. Why can’t I see?

“I need your answer,” the judge announces officiously.

Another buzzer sounds, indicating that the other team took too long.

“We’ve got this,” I hear John say. “What is it, Nick?”

“I don’t know,” I tell her in confusion. “I—I can’t see.”

The judge calls for us to answer, and I can hear Phillip furiously scribbling, trying to come up with the answer.

“What do you mean?” my female teammate demands. “It’s right there!”

I shake my head in denial, and point shakily at my head. She doesn’t understand, and I’m starting to get worried. Have I somehow overused the Wangers? Did something fry in my brain? ‘Vage?’ I send in desperation, but I can’t even see my own message.

Phillip hits the buzzer, and shouts, “Forty-two!”

“I’m sorry, that is incorrect,” the judge drones, and just that quickly, my vision returns.

Immediately I glance at the screen, wanting to know what kind of equation could stump the other team, but it’s already gone.

‘Vage, what happened?’

‘Your race is not yet ready for that answer,’ she responds a moment later.

What’s that supposed to mean?

Another buzzer, and the game is over. We lost.
The girl on the opposing team stomps over to me and stares me in the eyes for a moment.

“You cheated,” she states, matter-of-factly.
The judge hears her. “do you have any sort of evidence to present?” but she shakes her head, and walks back to her celebrating team.

T.b.c. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2016
Rex1:
Carry on am still following closely behind
glad to know that...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2016
3scayp3:
Hmmmmm. Am backing u all the way to the moon n back.
U r a realer. But I have just one request for u.
...... Never call urself an amateur.....

Love
lolz! Thanks
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thanks for the update ma... Just like Oliver twist... We need mooreeeee
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thanks for the update ma... Just like Oliver twist... We need mooreeeeeee
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nogodye(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
SmartestPopQueen i comot my boxer for you oo.Lolz...You're really trying.More grace to you dear
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
@SmartestPopQueen Removes Boxers Ur Majesty Thou Art Great, Pls Accept Diz Humble Offering.
Have Been Following So Far, Excellent Work.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ROYH(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ghost Mode Deactivated

SmartestPopQueen You've Really Got A Talent, Took Me Days To Finally Landed Here...

*Looking For Empty Chair Available At From Row, Glady, One Found, Abeg Rex1 , Borrow Me Your PopCorn And Help Me Tell "TheBlessedMAN" To Carry Chill Water Along*

Lemme Stay Tune Jawe
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Fidelismaria: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmmm 'Ur race is nt ready for d answer' What does she mean?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
GooDwork dEar, i am feeling the girl*smartesTpoPqueen
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Rex1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
ROYH:
Ghost Mode Deactivated

SmartestPopQueen You've Really Got A Talent, Took Me Days To Finally Landed Here...

*Looking For Empty Chair Available At From Row, Glady, One Found, Abeg Rex1 , Borrow Me Your PopCorn And Help Me Tell "TheBlessedMAN" To Carry Chill Water Along*

Lemme Stay Tune Jawe
burrow u ghini! Nahhh! Na dash i go dash u after u done receive my gift of undiluted brother luv(330 strokes of copper wire 4 ur yansh). Abeg go by buy ur own jharray cos mind is reserved only 4 the lady of the house Miss Smartestpopqueen.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Thanks for the update ma... Just like Oliver twist... We need mooreeeeeee
cheesy and i will gladly serve yhu more!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nogodye:
SmartestPopQueen i comot my boxer for you oo.Lolz...You're really trying.More grace to you dear
aaaamen sir... cheesy THANX
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mrlemuel:
@SmartestPopQueen Removes Boxers Ur Majesty Thou Art Great, Pls Accept Diz Humble Offering.
Have Been Following So Far, Excellent Work.
in Nick's Voice.. " atlast the switch i created in yhu have started working.... Thats why yhu commented atlast...." grin
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
ROYH:
Ghost Mode Deactivated

Lemme Stay Tune Jawe
in Nick's voice " the guilt switch i created in yhu have worked at the last...." grin
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Hmmmm
'Ur race is nt ready for d answer'
What does she mean?
i guess yhu have to stay Verily tuned to find out....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tgold1:
GooDwork dEar, i am feeling the girl*smartesTpoPqueen
yea thats cool of yhu... Longtime
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Botaflica(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Queen. when is the next update coming
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Rex1:

burrow u ghini! Nahhh! Na dash i go dash u after u done receive my gift of undiluted brother luv(330 strokes of copper wire 4 ur yansh). Abeg go by buy ur own jharray cos mind is reserved only 4 the lady of the house Miss Smartestpopqueen.
oh my! 330strokes? Thats way too easy to handle for a guy like him... With all the endurance switches Nick had in him?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Botaflica:
Queen. when is the next update coming
stay tuned.. Pls

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
in Nick's Voice.. " atlast the switch i created in yhu have started working.... Thats why yhu commented atlast...." grin
Laughing In Vage's Language
Didn't Want To Comment B4 Ni, Couldn't Help It, Excellent Work So Far, More Groundnut And Fried Fish To Ur Garri.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
oh my! 330strokes? Thats way too easy to handle for a guy like him... With all the endurance switches Nick had in him?
But He Cant Use The Switch On Himself Nau.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Acepen(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
I av been in ghostmode but i must say great story,ur are talented.am a young amature writer and u hav really inspire me to come out with my stuff tanx.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by uzoenry: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
just strtd reading dis piece of wrk yesterday nd I reached the last update today pls queen I cnt wait to finish it cuz am rily captivated in dis article esp d sex scene, rily got my bazooka tingling
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ROYH(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chai, Shey Na Lyf Be This Eehn, Cheap PopCorn, You No V Borrow Me, No Be Say I Wont Return It (D NYLON 2 BE POPCORN LAH) , instead Na LADY You Wan DASH
Rex1:

burrow u ghini! Nahhh! Na dash i go dash u after u done receive my gift of undiluted brother luv(330 strokes of copper wire 4 ur yansh).
Anyway, No Lele, Abeg Call Nick Here To Come Use His Switch To Perform Physical Wonder (DAN Wonder) On Me...
Rex1:
Abeg go by buy ur own jharray cos mind is reserved only 4 the lady of the house Miss Smartestpopqueen.
Abeg SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, Come Kwantinew D Ogbonge Tori Jawe
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ROYH(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
With all the endurance switches Nick had in him?
Shey Looto , So Make I Come Turn Baboo 4 Yarnsh Abi, Chai Nick Must Had "No-Mercy" Switch Created In You....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2016

[b]Then Tina, Dennis, and Rose are right there, looking around, and I realize they’re acting again as my bodyguards.

“Nick,” John yells after me, but I need to get out of here. What had Vage meant by our race not being ready for that?

I see Prof Jane looking at me, worried, but I continue moving.
The four of us head for the exit, but the Asian girl cuts us off.

“Why didn’t you answer that last question?” she demands, and I only notice a faint accent in her voice this time.

“Why didn’t you?” I shoot back, not liking her attitude.

“You know what it was too, then?” she asks, curiously, there is no longer any heat in her voice.

I nod that I do, even though I have no frakking clue, and walk past her.
Unfortunately, the police are waiting for me, right outside the door.

“Mr. Smith?” a cop with the obligatory mustache asks me, and I nod. “You’re wanted in connection with the altercation that took place yesterday.

“Nick?” Tina’s voice is thick with worry.
For a moment I debate on making a switch to make the cop forget, but that won’t make the problem go away, and it’ll likely get the cop in trouble to boot. I’ve never had a reason to hate the cops, knowing that they’re only there to do their duty, and help protect us.

Does that make me an Earth cop, because I’m trying to protect all of humanity? A question for another time.

“It’s okay,” I whisper to her, and go to the officer. “Any chance my girlfriend can ride with me?” I ask, already knowing the answer. I use a switch to make him more accommodating.
Yes, I’m manipulating him, but I’m worried about Tina’s psyche if I’m gone too long from her.

“Um, I’m not supposed to, but I guess if you behave. . .” The policeman seems a bit confused as he walks us to the car. He even goes so far as to politely open the doors for us.

I tell Dennis and Rose to head home, and I’ll be there before too much longer. Dennis gives me a wink, before leading a chortling Rose away. They know I can handle myself.

“What’s going on, James?” a second cop asks as we get situated. “We’re only supposed to pick him up, not his floozy too.”

Hearing Tina referred to as a floozy pisses me off. I crank hard on Jame’s ‘accommodation’ switch, then make and flip some in the partner.

“Listen, bub,” I say in as deep and menacing a voice as I can muster, “This lady is a high-class gal. In your whole life, you’ll be lucky to have a woman such as her even look at you. Treat her with respect, am I clear?” I release him from his paralysis and let go of his ‘intimidation’ switch, and smile as he turns fear filled eyes to me. He quickly nods, and turns back to the front, as we pull out of the parking lot.

Tina is left in the lobby as I’m taken back to a different officer’s desk. I half expected to be taken to an interrogation room, but won’t complain that I’m not.
I’m not waiting long, before a large brutish looking woman sits across from me, and glares for a moment.

Her nose has obviously been broken numerous times, and there are small scars around her mouth. Her shoulders are easily big enough to play for any professional football team, and even with my ability, I’m just a bit intimidated.

“Mr. Smith,” she says, and her voice is gravelly, and barely feminine at all, “your name has been popping up a lot lately.” She studies me for a reaction, but I just stare blankly back at her. “When that happens, we here at the precinct like to call that a pattern.”
Really? She’s going to treat me like a child? I know I shouldn’t, but my mouth speaks before I can get my filter into place.

“You mean like how if I see two circles and a square, followed by two more circles, the next is likely to be a square?”

The scars around her lips tighten at my flippant tone, but she doesn’t rise to the bait. “Why don’t you tell us where you were yesterday afternoon, Mr. Smith?”

“You mean when those two lunatics were trying to kill me?” I ask. “I was home taking a bath.”

Her large fist slams down on the table, startling me, and I realize I’d better cool it. “Don’t play games with me, kid. Four other students got hurt, and one of them is in critical condition. Witnesses as well as numerous online videos place you at the scene, before you mysteriously vanished.”

For a moment I think to tell her the truth. But after the way I’ve been acting, telling her that an alien experimented on me, and another two of her experiments tried to kill me, but thankfully that alien also teleported me to her ship before they could burn me to a crisp, and oh, by-the-way, I also have six kids with that alien, just doesn’t seem very viable.

“Look,” I tell her, trying to come up with something fast, without looking like I was trying to come up with something fast,

“I don’t know what happened. All I know is that I was walking out of Professor Jane’s class, when there was a huge commotion". I tell her and pause a bit before continueing...

T.b.c[/b]

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Mrlemuel:

Laughing In Vage's Language
Didn't Want To Comment B4 Ni, Couldn't Help It, Excellent Work So Far, More Groundnut And Fried Fish To Ur Garri.
hmmm.... Anyway, just glad u finally do
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Mrlemuel:

But He Cant Use The Switch On Himself Nau.
sure... Buh thats why he didn't hesitate to use it in yhu.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (50) (Reply)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.