Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (251284 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
oye9ja:
nice one
longest time
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by donkross1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
yes ßoss... Longest.... cheesy

Abi na, shey na u no ask of me smiley. I see you have rounded up your story too smiley. Weldone.

So you now on vacation like me shey ?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by detutu1: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
@smartestpopqueen

Ever considered making money doing what you love doing?

Register as a writer on penpee.com. You do not have to be a professional writer,our editors will vet before publication. Some of our editors have worked for top media houses in the UK, USA and in Nigeria.

Once you post it on our website (www.penpee.com)and is verified by our team; you get paid each time a new person reads a chapter of your story cheesy

This means you can invite friends to read your story in Penpee.com and get paid for each view!

Writers can withdraw their accumulated credits into their PayPal or any bank account in Nigeria, or anywhere else in the world.

Register for free today!
Every member is awarded welcome credits, they can be accumulated over time or purchased. Credits earned are used to read online stories.

Anyone can join as a writer, once you possess the skill and present authentic stories.

Go ahead now and join www.penpee.com to start reading and posting your own short stories.

NEW!!! All writers receive $10 on their first published chapter...isn't that amazing cheesy

Be in touch with Penpee wink
We are available online 24/7 or you can reach us at support@penpee.com
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
donkross1:

Abi na, shey na u no ask of me smiley. I see you have rounded up your story too smiley. Weldone.

So you now on vacation like me shey ?
boss... Nope. Not atall... Buh the story is getting near to conclusion...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ROYH(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
I Thought You Won't Ride On With This Aunty Vage Tori Ni,I Don They Prepare Your Own RIO TRIAL For You (SmartestPopQUeen), Lorkeylee, You Didn't, Next Ride Please...

What Happened To Tina, Been Long We Saw Her, Hope Nick Bazooka Never Tear Up Her Forking A$$?...
Anyway, KWANTINEW

[size=70pt]T34M HERO grin[/size]
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
ROYH:
I Thought You Won't Ride On With This Aunty Vage Tori Ni,I Don They Prepare Your Own RIO TRIAL For You (SmartestPopQUeen), Lorkeylee, You Didn't, Next Ride Please...

What Happened To Tina, Been Long We Saw Her, Hope Nick Bazooka Never Tear Up Her Forking A$$?...
Anyway, KWANTINEW

[size=70pt]T34M HERO grin[/size]
Tina's fine dear... grin ... By the way, Nick's Dickk is plainly made up of flesh, not Razor...... grin
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
[size=30pt]DEDICATED TO ALL HERO FANZ... grin grin

Contd...[/size]

[b]Stephanie stops laughing and says to me,“You’re the only man I know that can be getting head from two women, while sucking on Stacy, my own twin sister’s cl*t, and be upset about telling me you love me!” my girlfriend exclaims, and this time I have to laugh as well.

She really does have a point.
Since she’s talking out loud, I might as well too. “Well, you’re just going to have to put up with my grumpiness, because I do love you, and love you dearly!” I try to sound gruff, but can’t hide my smile as I say it.

Stephanie’s eyes brim with tears, and I think I’ve overdone it, but when she shoves the other two women out of my lap, and kisses me again, I know they’re tears of happiness. She must have disrobed after pulling away from me.

‘Was this the response you wanted?’ she asks.

For answer, I grab her rear, move her above my bazooka, and shove her down while I thrust up. She feels fantastic, as I slide up into her warm Aso rock. Her kiss turns into a moan, and then she has to place her head on my shoulder as I work my way in deeper.

My girlfriend’s right earlobe is near my mouth, and I use my tongue to pull it between my teeth, and give it a little nibble. Someone grabs my left hand, and I look over to see Mary, now completely nak*ed, as she guides my fingers towards her cu*nt.

My middle two fingers slip in with ease, and I crook them to rub firmly against her front wall, making her moan in delight. She starts to twiddle with her cli*toris, and I watch as her eyes roll back in her head in pleasure.

Stephanie’s moans change in pitch at the same time I feel her womb strangle my phallus, and another presence between my legs. Looking down her back, I can see Stacy’s face buried in her sister’s a*s.

Mary is the first to cum, thrashing on the couch next to us, as I pick up the pace with my fingers. As she comes down from her orgasm, she pulls my fingers from her, leans over, and gets Stephanie’s attention.

The two women start sucking on my fingers, sharing Mary’s cum, and sending me to new heights of lust. I start pumping my hips harder, and I feel Stephanie’s vag*ina grip me hard as she cums on my pole.

My girlfriend rolls off my lap, and onto Mary, but my John Thomas isn’t free for long, as Stacy sucks it in between her lips, and cleans her sibling’s cum from it. The other two women are hungrily kissing, fingers buried in each other’s pussees.

“Now it’s my turn for this beast,” Stacy states as she stands up and turns around. Sitting back in my lap, my cocck between her legs, she starts to rock her hips, as my dickson rubs along her slit. It feels good, if different, but I definitely prefer to be inside a woman.

Thankfully she doesn’t do this for long, before shifting her hips and standing up a little, then sinking back into my lap, this time with me inside her.

“Oh, fork, Stephanie,” Mary cries beside us, and I look over to see that my girlfriend has her whole fist inside Mary’s sucking cu*nt, a b00b in her mouth, and the other b00b getting rolled between her fingers.

“Fork, right there! Yeah! Oh, gawd, your making me cum again!” The erstwhile rival starts shuddering again in bliss.

“Their pretty hot to watch, aren’t they?” Stacy asks, and I can only nod. “If you’re done watching them, I could use a bit more attention.”

Embarrassed, I turn back to the brunette, and turn her head to kiss her passionately, while I grip her thighs, and force her fully down on me. I slip into her womb, and she cries out into our kiss.

“Oh gawd, I’d forgotten how deep you go,” she yells, breaking our kiss. Reaching around her body I grip a firm bre*ast in each hand, and lightly twist her nippl3s. After a few seconds of this, I drop my right hand down to her crotch, and it only takes me a second to find her cl*t, and then she’s cumming fiercely, her juices dribbling down my balls and onto the couch. I don’t let up on her cun*ny, until she pulls my hand away, still shuddering, and mumbling, “No more. . . No. . . more."

Looking over to the other two women, I see their looking at me wide eyed."

“What?” I ask.

“You don’t normally last this long,” Stephanie says, and then before I can answer, she turns to Mary. “Are you ready for that?” Stephanie asks, nodding to my sloppy bazooka.

Mary squeals again, and I realize she likes her squeals, as she turns and kisses Stephanie some more. Her rear is in the air, and I stand up, to get behind her. Between how wet my cocck is, and her dripping slit, I slip into her, up to the hilt in one slide. I’m surprised that I’m fully seated inside her, without feeling her womb wrapped around the tip of my bazooka, until I remember her getting fisted by Stephanie a bit ago...

T.b.c. [/b]

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ROYH(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Tina's fine dear... grin ... By the way, Nick's Dickk is plainly made up of flesh, not Razor...... grin
chai, You Never Run Out Of Words, You Got Me Tempting wink
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Keep It Comin Pompompompom.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2016

Contd...[/size]

[b]Up until this point, I’ve only been able to sink fully into women who’ve had kids like Alice and Nancy, or into their wombs, so slipping into a babe this hot, and this young is a nice experience, despite her not being as tight as the other two women in the room.

“Ungh,” Mary grunts, and turns to look at me, “It feels like I’m being fisted up to my chest!” She turns back to Stephanie, and tells her, “Thank you. I love you too.”

‘Looks like you’re quite the loved woman tonight,’ I send to the dyed red-haired woman.

‘Jealous?’ she sends back, and I can see her smiling at me. Stephanie slides up the couch, until her cunny is under Mary’s lips, and the girl I’m forking hungrily attacks my girlfriend’s labia.

‘Not at all,’ I send back to Stephanie, ‘you deserve to be loved.’
Love you, she mouths back to me, then her face is covered as Stacy sits on it.
How did I ever end up this lucky? I wonder again. Here I am, forking a beautiful blonde, doggy-style, while she brings Stephanie, my girlfriend to another orgasm. Meanwhile, my girlfriend is sucking on her own sister’s cl*t.

I can feel that familiar churning in my scrotum, and pull out of Mary. Stepping up to where my girlfriend is bringing her sister to another orgasm, I slip my ccck between them, and start firing off. Mary dives up Stephanie’s body, when she hears me grunt out my ejaculation.

I stumble back, a little weak after coming down from my orgasm, and sit on the floor, admiring the way Stephanie and Mary bring Stacy’s orgasm to a whole new level, while licking up my sperm.

My phone rings, and groaning, I crawl over to my Cr7 pants, to see that it’s Dennis calling. I glance at the three women on the couch, and smile as they’re sharing a three-way kiss.

I decide to ignore the call, but my thumb swipes the Android screen the wrong way, and I accidently answer it.

Oh, well. “Dennis, what’s up? How are the mountains?” It doesn’t occur to me until after I ask that he shouldn’t have cell service up there.

“Umm, yeah. Hey dude, listen, Rose and I’ve been talking, and we don’t feel right about running for the hills.”

“Uh-huh,” I say, already knowing where he’s going.

“Well, you see, it’s like this: we made a few calls, and so far, mostly everyone agrees with me. We want to help.”

Mostly everyone? “Who’ve you been talking to?” I ask him, and am surprised by the answer.

“The entire football team, most of the basketball team, and Richard said that his girlfriend, Serena can get the cheerleaders to help too, all of them are ready to join the Team.”

The silence in the room is so loud, I look around to see Stephanie, Stacy, and Mary all looking at me worried.

‘Is everything okay,’ Stephanie asks me mentally, and I nod to her.

“And they all believed you?” I feel my lips asking, but don’t remember sending them the command.

“Dude, you’re kinda a celebrity on campus. Everybody’s been noticing odd things happening around you, and after that scene with Richard and Tina in that basement, well, let’s just say that the football team took no convincing.”

I’m speechless. Richard had bullied me for years, and now he’s very ready to join the Hero team? I knew he was no longer hostile towards me, but to actually risk his life to help. . . “Dude, you there?”

Blinking I come back to reality. “Yeah, yeah,” I reply, slightly breathless, “have everyone ready at our place before sunrise. Make sure they know this’ll be no picnic. Their lives will be at risk.”

My roomate agrees and hangs up. I tell the three women about the new development, and they’re all hugging me excitedly. We might not have an army now, but we have more than a squad to take over the other ships. We are the HERO SQUAD. cheesy

A small part of me still twinges at the thought of my friends putting themselves in harm’s way, but this really is their fight too. Isn't it?

All told, my task force comes to seventy-two. I’m shocked at the group that stands outside my dorm in the wee hours of the morning. The moon is still high in the sky, and there are still a couple hours until the sun decides to peak its bright yellow head above the horizon.

Besides the football, basketball, and cheerleading teams, the hockey, and swim teams have joined the HERO TEAM as well, including various friends from around campus. There’s even a gray-haired gentleman with a military hairstyle, and an AR-15 strapped to his shoulder.

“Sergeant Major Dawson, retired, at your service,” the older man salutes me. Clumsily I return the salute, as I stare at the group around me. Stephanie, Stacy, Mary, and even Tina, that my readers are asking of are all standing behind me, with Dennis and Rose talking with Richard off to my side.

T.b.c. [/b]
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2016

Contd...[/size]

[b]“I understand you’re the man in charge,” SergeantDawson states more than asks.

“Um, yeah, I guess.” Great job, I think to myself. Way to act confident.

I can see that the one-time soldier has his doubts in me, but he doesn’t voice them. I like him already.

“Mind if I get this group in some kind of order?” I nod, and he turns and starts yelling out orders. The sports teams ‘Fall-In’ in quick order, likely because they’re used to taking orders from coaches. The various friends see what’s happening, and figure it out as well. Once everyone is lined up in loose rows, Dawson turns back to me and salutes.

“They’re all yours, sir.”
I return the salute better this time, and say, “Thank you, Sergeant Dawson.” I look past him, and see that 144 eyes are looking back at me. In the back of my mind, I realize that that’s twelve squared, but focus on the right now.

Yeah, right now, with all of those people waiting on me to say. . . something. My mouth goes dry, and I have to swallow to get enough moisture worked into it to speak.

“I don’t know what you’ve been told,” I start out, and think that as far as speech beginnings go, it sucks, “but an alien race of bokoharms will be here in a few days to destroy the human race.” Murmurs break out, and I have to lift my voice to be heard over them. “Another race has come to help us, and has already helped us. Some of you may have heard, or seen things happening around me, that didn’t make sense at the time.”
Everyone grows quiet, and waits for me to continue. “I have the ability to change the quantum state of things around me, and I plan to use that ability to stop the bokoharms, before they get to Earth.”

Thank you Emmanuella for that terminology.

“Prove it!” someone yells from the crowd, and there’s a general sound of agreement from many others.

Dawson seems embarrassed from the behavior of his formation, but I know that they’re not trained soldiers.

“Who said that?” I call out, and people start to shuffle, but no one moves forward. “If you don’t have the courage to face me after yelling that, how will you find the courage to fight the bokoharms?” Calling someone a coward is the best way to stiffen their backbone.

A large man, who I think is from the hockey team, finally steps out, and I look him up and down. He is easily twice my width and a good foot taller as well. He’s also ugly as sin.

“What’s your name?” I ask, smiling up at the big man.
He glares down at me, trying to intimidate me, but he doesn’t scare me.

“Daniel Forbes,” he growls.

“Are you by any chance related to Special Agent Forbes?” I ask, already able to see the resemblance. He grunts affirmatively. “Good,” I tell him, and uncertainty enters his eyes. I’m tempted to do something mean to him, in retribution for the way his mother treated me, but I know that she was only doing her job. “Your voice sounds like you’re a basso.” He nods again, and I make an easy switch, and flip it up.

“Why don’t you tell everyone about that great win in your last game, and how you helped pull it off?”

Getting a jock to brag is the easiest thing in the world, I think, as he turns to the group.

“Paul passed me the puck. . .” he trails off, as his new falsetto voice comes out. “What did you do to me,” he literally squeaks.

I flip his voice box in the opposite direction, further than where it had originally been, and say, “I’m sorry, can you repeat that?”

Grabbing the front of my shirt, he actually lifts me off the ground, and brings my nose up to his. His brows are knit together, and I know he’s angry, but I don’t let my smile slip.

“I want you to change my voice back!” a very deep baritone rumbles from his chest, and he drops me in surprise.

I change his voice back, well, maybe keeping it a little deeper, just for the embarrassment I’ve caused, and tell him to get back into the formation. “Anyone else want to test me?” I ask, and am met with only silent, wide-eyed stares and attentive readers... cheesy .

“Good. Now, then, as I was saying, I’m going to use my ability against them. What I want from you, are boarding parties. Your job will be to infiltrate their ships, and take them over.”

“How do you expect us to do that?” someone else yells.

“With the help of these other aliens, you will be trained, and become proficient in what you’ll need to do, within a couple days.”

“Like, how do we know we can trust these other aliens?” A feminine voice rings out, and I recognize Serena William’s snobbish tone. I also hear Richard trying to shush her, but she has a valid question and am very well ready to answer any sort of question coming from any of my HERO TEAM members.

T.b.c
I app everybody.. More to come soon.... [/b]
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
First To Comment, Bae, God Bless U O, Take Dis Kiss As An Appetizer (blows kiss)*muah*

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
nope! I think he's coming on his Hero foot.... Hehehehe
funny u.......

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
PrinceOFprince:
u forgot to include FC
u sha don do am... No Qualms buddy
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mrlemuel:
SmartestPopQUEEN, Na Today U Remember Abi? Well I No Go Talk.
TheBlessedMAN, Hw Far Nao, I See Ur Headlight Dey Shine Bt I No Believe Say Na U Until I See Ur Number Plate... Make All Of Una Goodmorning O.
#TEAM_HERO
u dey c mx headlight? Why u no horn? Abi ur car horn dey shop Mb?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
As the final war is now approaching, my advice to dat motherfucker Nick is...

1. Abstain from sex (can he do dat? I doubt it).

2. Screen thoroughly, who ever yhu want 2 admit in our HERO TEAM. (those with F9 grades in their SSCE must neva be admit. And even those, bokoharms may have there own againts lurking around, and waiting for any opportunity to enter our midst and start sending Intel to dia HQ.

3. Know your Enemies..

4. Save Nigeria first..(if atall the war doesn't go as planned, make sure Saving Nigeria is ur utmost priority.

5. Go on all attack. (don't adopt any stupid 'PARK THE BUS' formation)

6. Make sure all the Ghost readers of this Story are kidnapped before the war starts..( they will come in handy when we need a tangible product to offer those aliens as a sign of Peace treaty.)

7. Protect SmartestPopQUEEN at all cost. (so she can give account of how the War went)

8. Make sure, T.gold, Mrlemuel and Rohy, Oye9ja, Aeontk, Spikedawson, Ellagold, Elmogaji, Botaflica, Olufemiwhit, and Princeofprince are in the war front on the Ship b4 d battle begins.. (As i will be busy arranging protective tactics with, Tina, Stephanie, Stacy and Mary. (minister 4 women affairs)

These are my free advice to yhu Dude.... TEAM HERO

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by fobiflex(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Team Hero, oh now I got it, hv bin seeing it on fiyah's thread and couldn't comprehend.........then I must say am
TEAM HERO
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
fobiflex:
Team Hero, oh now I got it, hv bin seeing it on fiyah's thread and couldn't comprehend.........then I must say am
TEAM HERO

Welcome to the Team but first of all wait for TheBlessedMAN to admonniSh you to become a Certified membEr of our dear
TEAM HERO
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

2. Screen thoroughly, who ever yhu want 2 admit in our HERO TEAM. (those with F9 grades in their SSCE must neva be admit. And even those, bokoharms may have there own againts lurking around, and waiting for any opportunity to enter our midst and start sending Intel to dia HQ.

3. Know your Enemies..

4. Save Nigeria first..(if atall the war doesn't go as planned, make sure Saving Nigeria is ur utmost priority.

6. Make sure all the Ghost readers of this Story are kidnapped before the war starts..( they will come in handy when we need a tangible product to offer those aliens as a sign of Peace treaty.)

7. Protect SmartestPopQUEEN at all cost. (so she can give account of how the War went)

8. Make sure, T.gold, Mrlemuel and Rohy, Oye9ja, Aeontk, Spikedawson, Ellagold, Elmogaji, Botaflica, Olufemiwhit, and Princeofprince are in the war front on the Ship b4 d battle begins.. (As i will be busy arranging protective tactics with, Tina, Stephanie, Stacy and Mary. (minister 4 women affairs)

See this Aringo man ooooo..........

ME for war front I'll be Your back up plan if bokoboys wanna deal witChu!!!!!!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
fobiflex:
TEAM HERO
its easier said dan done buddy... U don't join by saying and become, u only join by doing and becoming...

First tin yu wil do is, provide ur Waec result. Evrytin must b F9 parallel, infact if u get ordinary E8, u no fit join.. After dat, u send 50 thousand naira to a certain accnt Number we wil send u..

Lastly, u go bring a 80yearz old virgin, dat one na T.gold go get am...

And u go handover d most beautifuest girl among ur chicks to me... After dat, u wil just hav 2 sleep on Transformer 4 30days and 15nights... Chikena.. Royh and Mrlemuel fit join u on dat transformer...

Provide all dat, and u are a certified member of d HERO TEAM..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tgold1:

See this Aringo man ooooo..........

ME for war front I'll be Your back up plan if bokoboys wanna deal witChu!!!!!!
which stupid avoiding war Back up plan are u singing about? Who tel u say d war go reach dat level? U beta cal d rest of d team and get ur collective Ugly asses down to d war front... B4 those bokoharms gets to my doorstep..... cheesy
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mrlemuel:
First To Comment, Bae, God Bless U O, Take Dis Kiss As An Appetizer (blows kiss)*muah*
grin THANKS 4 D Kiss dear... I really app it.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

3. Know your Enemies..

hehehehehehehehehehehe! Look at this sizzy Mr adviser.... I don't see anything hindering yhu from taking the bokoharms all by yhurself... Since yhu've had everything well planned out....
grin cheesy
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
its easier said dan done buddy... U don't join by saying and become, u only join by doing and becoming...

First tin yu wil do is, provide ur Waec result. Evrytin must b F9 parallel, infact if u get ordinary E8, u no fit join.. After dat, u send 50 thousand naira to a certain accnt Number we wil send u..

And u go handover d most beautifuest girl among ur chicks to me... After dat, u wil just hav 2 sleep on Transformer 4 30days and 15nights... Chikena.. Royh and Mrlemuel fit join u on dat transformer...

Provide all dat, and u are a certified member of d HERO TEAM..... grin grin grin
oh my! Take a chill pill dude, Thats too much.... Is he seeking admission into paradise or what?..... This is way too hectic and Tiring.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
which stupid avoiding war Back up plan are u singing about? Who tel u say d war go reach dat level? U beta cal d rest of d team and get ur collective Ugly asses down to d war front... B4 those bokoharms gets to my doorstep..... cheesy
hey, T.gold, Mrlemuel, and Rohy, this dude called TheSissyMAN is too afraid to be on the HERO TEAM.... cheesy
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
hey, Tgold1, Mrlemuel, and Rohy, this dude called TheSissyMAN is too afraid to be on the HERO TEAM.... cheesy

I'll see into this Ma'am

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

Lastly, u go bring a 80yearz old virgin, dat one na Tgold1 go get am...

Baba Be soft on this dudE na!!!!!

Let him just upLoad a clip of himself harrassing a soldier man in front of his barracKs......

Kachifo!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ROYH(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

This Dude Must Be HIGH In Spirit B4 Typing This Oh, He Must Be A Comedian Gan Becox , He Got Me Laughing With Him Post grin

Fobiflex, No Worry, Buhari Left Eye And Left Pennis Will Do The Joining, Just Send That To Mrlemuel, TGOLD1 Will Take Over Jare

[size=80pt]T34M H3RO grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ROYH(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tgold1:

Baba Be soft on this dudE na!!!!!

Let him just upLoad a clip of himself harrassing a soldier man in front of his barracKs......

Kachifo!!!!!!
and You Dey Tell TheblessedMan To Be Soft When You Urself Gan Be Hardest....

Abeg, Fobiflex, Mine Is Simple As Laughing, So Just Take D Shot

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Dranoid: 1:32am On Aug 25, 2016
I've been reading for a few days now and i just caught up.

This story is amazing, smartestpopqueen more data to your phone.
Nick na bad guy sha, i hope all dis guys wey dem recruit go make it out alive.

Ejo i have a question? When will more people with powers join the team or are they going to just activate the super gene (if present) in the newly recruited 72
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Dranoid:
I've been reading for a few days now and i just caught up.

This story is amazing, smartestpopqueen more data to your phone.
Nick na bad guy sha, i hope all dis guys wey dem recruit go make it out alive.

Ejo i have a question? When will more people with powers join the team or are they going to just activate the super gene (if present) in the newly recruited 72
patience is a great virtue... If yhu can be a bit more patient, I promise yhu, that yhu will find all the needed ans to yhur que... Thanks 4 reading dear... cheesy
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2016
ROYH:
and You Dey Tell TheblessedMan To Be Soft When You Urself Gan Be Hardest....

Abeg, Fobiflex, Mine Is Simple As Laughing, So Just Take D Shot
the guy don get like 3 options nw... Make he pick one

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (50) (Reply)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.