Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (251195 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Olivers2J(f): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
got u what?
..t
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
[size=30pt]Contd...[/size]

[b]I’m nakked, facing one of the red-bodied bokoharms, while who knows what might be coming at us outside.

On top of that, I haven’t done any of the training with the squads, because I can’t give myself the switches that I was able to give them. Oh, and did I mention I’m still supporting a throbbing boner, with this yellow light? Can this situation get any worse?

Oops! Why did I have to think that?

Loveth screams again, and I see another bokoharm is in the room with us, facing off against my unclad sister.

My attention is brought back to my own situation, when my bokoharm charges me, its snout wide open, and very dangerous teeth gleaming a sickly shade of green in the blue light. It’s a good thing I’d gotten some dodging practice with the Team Rocket twins, as I jump to the side. I hit the ground rolling, and come up near the enemy’s discarded weapon. I make a quick switch to turn on just this one, but it won’t budge. I’d made the original switch while in contact with Loveth.

I pick the weapon up anyway, at the least it’ll act as a club, and get it up just in time to block the short round creature’s maw from tearing a chunk out of my side.

Loveth screams, and I look over to see her hobbling away from a stalking bokoharm, holding her hip. Blood wells from between her fingers, and I can see that her face has gone ashen.

Fear for my loving sister rips through me, and I pull back on the weapon, still in the bokoharm’s mouth, as I roll back taking the beast with me, turn off the gravity, place my legs under the creature, let go of the rifle and kick hard. The things claws rake my legs, causing a whole new level of agony, but it flies upwards, and its small head slams into the ceiling. I return gravity at that point, and the red creature falls back to the floor with a grunt and a thump.

I’m certain it’s only unconscious, and that gives me an idea.

*THE REST HAVE BEEN REMOVED* anti Plaigarism..[/b]

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2016

[b]Martha is another cheerleader.

"We're to be your personal guard, though Rukky prefers the Nigerian recruits to enthrust your well being to than us, but she also says that the bokoharms woun't be able to teleport to us anymore, something about randomly generating co-efficients and fourth dimension physics.” Tina tells me

“Nick?” Loveth asks, and I look over to her, as she watches the four teammates dragging the dead bokoharms from the room.

Oh, great. Now I have to do my sister, with an audience. I know Linda won’t mind, as she’s been sleeping with her brother, and neither will Tina, but the other’s. . .

“Don’t worry about them,” Tina tells us. “I briefed them while we were healing. They understand the situation.” Her voice drops to a whisper before she adds, “Even Serena doesn’t seem to care, as long as it saves our lives.”

I realize that we must look a site, with blood still on Loveth’s side, and both my feet a dark color as well.

Tina steps back, and is quickly replaced by my nak*ed sister. My boner never lessened throughout the fight, and apparently Loveth stayed wet the entire time as well, because as we lay back, I easily slip right back inside her, and close my eyes, to evaluate the battlefield.

Another alien ship is smoking, and immobile, but otherwise seems undamaged. Three bokoharm ships are surrounding it, protecting it. They still don’t have weapons, but every time a red-ringed ship approaches, they chase it off.

I’m back in the saddle, I think, as I start moving our ship forward again.

‘You’re in more than just that,’ Loveth sends me, and I thrust my hips forward in response, driving the ship up, and making her lightly bite my shoulder to stifle her moans.

As I watch the three ships guarding the one alien ship, one turns suddenly red, and I know a Hero squad just died. I’ve got to end this fast, before any more lives are lost.

My hips have been moving with Loveth on autopilot, but when she starts to moan, and cries out, “Fork me Nick! Damn, you feel so forking huge in me. Ungh, I’m cumming again!” my focus returns to her, as I pick up the pace with my Bzk. She feels so great, with her inner folds caressing every inch of my rod, and I even slip into her womb, making me moan out load as well. I know I’m getting close, but I also know I need to figure out how to stop these violent beasts.

Dammit, I think, if only I could get rid of their aggressivenes

*THE REST HAVE BEEN REMOVED*[/b] anti Plaigarism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2016

[b]*SOME PARTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED* anti Plaigarism*

"Damn," Loveth moans above me, "you’re going to make me cum again, Nick."
She starts to convulse on top of me, her a** squeezes my length, and feels fantastic, but it’s still not enough to make me cum.

I open my eyes, and see Tina and the cheerleaders watching us, and know that I will need to enlist their help.

"Tina, I know what I need to do, but I need your help," I tell her.

"Come here."
Tina does as I ask, a curious look on her face, her suit shimmering to the floor, and walks over to Loveth and I. "I don't know how I can help, Nick. I'm not like your sister."

I tell her what I want, and she sits on my face, my sister moving slightly as the blonde-bombshell gets situated. Loveth does her best to keep as much physical contact with me as possible. I need to be as turned on as possible, so that I can form the switch when I cum.

I suck hard on Tina's labia, and note that she’s already wet. Despite the fear that she must have been feeling, and the battles she’s already been through, watching Loveth and I roll around must have been turning her on.

I feel Loveth lift up, while keeping as much contact with my body, and know that she must have been sucking on Tina's melons as I began to nibble on her clitoris. I reach my hands up, and pinched both of Loveth's ni**les between my fingers, making her moan into Tina's chest.

I feel a tongue on my JT, and from the sense of my switches, I guess that it’s Linda. I’ve never actually done anything with the woman before, but I’m not about to complain right now.

“Like, if you think I’m joining this disgusting scene, then you can forget it.” That is unmistakably Serena. “It’s one thing to watch this inc*est, but another to help in it.”

“Oh, get over yourself,” I hear one of the other cheerleaders state. “If he needs to cum, to save the Earth, then it’s our civic duty and patriotic rights to help him!”

“You can’t be serious,” the head cheerleader cries.

There is no response, but a couple seconds later, my right hand is pulled away from Loveth’s chest. Someone starts sucking on two of my fingers, then shoved towards a crotch. I feel a slight bit of fuzz, and know what she is after. My two saliva soaked fingers quickly find her Nairaland, and I quickly login.

“Damn, that looks hot, Nicole!” another cheerleader crows near my feet. A moment later, I’m met with a new experience, as my foot rubs against a new crotch. A few seconds later, my toes are swallowed by whoever’s cunny is forking my foot.

“Mmm, he really knows how to use his fingers, Julia,” Nicole moans, and really starts to move her hips against my hand.

“I can’t, like, believe you’re doing that!” Serena cries, but Nicole cums as I slip two more fingers into her NL. “Don’t expect to be on my cheerleading team when this is over. Don’t you realize that’s like, Loveth, his sister, he’s forking?”

I look over to Nicole only to see her giving Serena a well readable look that states, 'Who needs a forking Cheerleading Team anyway, when have got to be on the HERO TEAM'.

T.b.c. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
[b] This is one thing i so much love about SmartestPopQUEEN... She always find a way to satisfy our anticipating thirst.. See, she just delievered 3 fantastic, erotic, and brilliantic updates..
How I wish other writers can emulate yhu in this aspect...

Keep it up Queen, am damn sure that, this ur brilliancy wil take u to greater places...

Back to the story..

Spq, u really did a genius thing with this masterpiece.. The way u articulate and rotate the behaviours of the characters and how u managed to comb Sci-fi with Sex, to form an Heroic act is second to none.. And am humbled to say, u left me WOWED with that..

I can predict that the sturborn Serena wil join the forking crew, wether she forking likes it or not.. Thats ladies for u sha... Always forming boss to their actors at first, when we all know that they will always bow to us at the end of the script..

I wait in anticipation on how Our HERO will expertly use his fvcking brain to save all our ugly asses before those Bastard sets of foreign bokoharam kills us all...

SmartestPOPqueen of HERO, Fiyah of silent seduction, and PamelB of ALONE, its an Honour to have a taste of ur genius brain through ur brilliant works and second to none Humility..

Me and the rest of the HERO TEAM, (Rohy, Tgold1, Mrlemuel, Aob1, etc) says thanks to U guys for giving us more cogent reasons to be on This great forum...

I wish to Marry one of u someday sha.. Till then, remain my Possible Bride.. cheesy cheesy cheesy [/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PamelB(f): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
[b] This is one thing i so much love about SmartestPopQUEEN... She always find a way to satisfy our anticipating thirst.. See, she just delievered 3 fantastic, erotic, and brilliantic updates..
How I wish other writers can emulate yhu in this aspect...

Keep it up Queen, am damn sure that, this ur brilliancy wil take u to greater places...

Back to the story..

Spq, u really did a genius thing with this masterpiece.. The way u articulate and rotate the behaviours of the characters and how u managed to comb Sci-fi with Sex, to form an Heroic act is second to none.. And am humbled to say, u left me WOWED with that..

I can predict that the sturborn Serena wil join the forking crew, wether she forking likes it or not.. Thats ladies for u sha... Always forming boss to their actors at first, when we all know that they will always bow to us at the end of the script..

I wait in anticipation on how Our HERO will expertly use his fvcking brain to save all our ugly asses before those Bastard sets of foreign bokoharam kills us all...

SmartestPOPqueen of HERO, Fiyah of silent seduction, and PamelB of ALONE, its an Honour to have a taste of ur genius brain through ur brilliant works and second to none Humility..

Me and the rest of the HERO TEAM, (Rohy, Tgold1, Mrlemuel, Aob1, etc) says thanks to U guys for giving us more cogent reasons to be on This great forum...

I wish to Marry one of u someday sha.. Till then, remain my Possible Bride.. cheesy cheesy cheesy [/b]
Mehn! I'm laughing early this morning. Let it be a great day o. Thanks for the mention and encouragement my possible husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
PamelB:
Mehn! I'm laughing early this morning. Let it be a great day o. Thanks for the mention and encouragement my possible husband.

Hahahaha.... And I am possibly jealous...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Thanks for the Brilliancy in that update.....

And the whole TEAM HERO exercised a minute silence for the ship of the Hero Team Mate that was destroyed leading to lost of life and all other activist that have lost their lives in the course to save the world..... R.I.P to them.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Martinsvp1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wow wow wow,,,this is amazing,cant help but marvel @this epic and fun to read write-up...u mixed all the right ingredient in its right proportion....QUEENLIZ u murdered it....cant wait for the nxt episode..Thumbs up[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 1:43am On Sep 06, 2016
PamelB:
uwlcm dearest.... cheesy
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 1:49am On Sep 06, 2016
Tgold1:

why dude? Why! Can' t u b happy 4 me atall? Av been a bachelor 4 d past 10days, and now sum1 has agreed to alleivate my suffering, and instead of being hapi 4 me,'in MarkANGEL'S TONE, yhu are here saying rubbish. Take time o dude... grin

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 2:09am On Sep 06, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
why dude? Why! Can' t u b happy 4 me atall? Av been a bachelor 4 d past 10days, and now sum1 has agreed to alleivate my suffering, and instead of being hapi 4 me,'in MarkANGEL'S TONE, yhu are here saying rubbish. Take time o dude... grin

Had nothing against you boi!!!!!!!

Just saying though, wait ooo...........

10days Bachelor? Mehn....somebodY heart is about to get brokEn
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 5:03am On Sep 06, 2016
Tgold1:

Had nothing against you boi!!!!!!!

Just saying though, wait ooo...........

10days Bachelor? Mehn....somebodY heart is about to get brokEn
no buddy.. Am fully intact lyk 3310..

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 5:08am On Sep 06, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN, whats up na..? He don tey o... Why u no dey online like b4..? We missed ur geniustic sense of Humor.. I hope all is well dear
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2016
[size=30pt]LAST CHAPTER OF HERO.[/size]

[b]The war is still going on out there, and I really need to have a powerful orgasm that will help me create the switch needed to defeat those bokoharms once and for all.

Am somehow amused at the way Nicole glare at Serena, and the bold statement it carries.

“Oh, fork, I love having a foot up my little cunny,” Julia moans, as I feel her ‘little kitty’ squeeze my appendage. “Get over yourself, Serena, or you won’t be head cheerleader anymore.”

“I’ve got to get in on this,” another one says. “I’ve never had a foot in me. That looks like fun!”

No way, I think, while Tina cums in my mouth. While I’m lapping up her juices, I feel my left foot slowly enter another pussee.

Loveth is really moving atop me, and I can feel my cork-head bouncing around inside her colon, making me moan. I’m so turned on; I know I’m getting close.

The tongue at my balls moves away, and I hear, “Yeah, finger my pussee, Nicole. Jessie, finger my a**! Oh, that feels so damn good!”

**SOME PARTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED* anti Plaigarism*

All Hail 'TEAM HERO' as we've conquered the sturborn and deadly bokoharms.

THE END. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ceecane2(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2016
wow. didnt cee dat cummin.
a nice end to a wonderful story.

U rilly r talented.
CONGRATS
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2016
[size=30pt]THE EPILOGUE.[/size]
is loading. WATCH OUT

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by oye9ja(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2016
You da best girl... Keep it up.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PamelB(f): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Tgold1:

Oops

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PamelB(f): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
10 days?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Yippee!! But Dear,(smartestpopqueen) There Ought To Be An Epilogue Nau, What Happened To Nick And Co. After D War?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SPDAZZY(f): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Well deserved victory. Congrats TEAM HERO

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nogodye(m): 1:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Glory! Congrats #TeamHero

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by spikedawson: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2016
phew!!! Finally, short of words grin at least I could read to the end Sergent Dawson
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
We Came! We Fought!! We Conquered!!!
TEAM HERO
Thanks SmartestPopQueen...... You The Best....
What Is Left Now Is To F*ck Till Grave Calls.

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2016
[size=30pt]EPILOGUE.[/size]

[b]

It takes nearly two months for me to recover from the last switch I made to defeat the bokoharms. Two months in the ship under the healing yellow light, while the now herbivorous bokoharms and friendly pink aliens come to an understanding and a truce.

That final switch doesn’t change all the bokoharms in the universe, only the ones that were within range at the time I flipped it. However, according to the new truce, the Earth has a friendly defensive force. Some of the bokoharms go with a few of the female pink aliens, to defend their home planet. The rest go to Earth to fight those that'd made it past me during the battle.

It takes almost ten years to flush all of the carnivorous and aggressive bokoharms from my home planet. Ten years of chaos in Asia and Antarctica, violence in Europe and America, and bombings in some part of Africa (Nigeria included) and also the beginning of a new age and Era for humanity.

When I awake from my coma, after the two months, I have a number of surprises awaiting me.

Number 1 on the list is, Loveth is pregnant with my child. She’d debated on whether or not to keep it, and in the end decided that she can’t get rid of something made from love. She even helps Stephanie and Mary find a large enough house for all of us to live in. My sister complains about looking fat, but I tell her how hot she looks now. After two months of being under the healing light, my cork is hard as a rock, and it takes only a little effort to show her what I think of her.

2. Rukky is also pregnant, and she decides to keep the child for a different reason. The culmination of two genius people (her words, not mine) is too good of a chance to pass up. Rukky promises that I’ll be a part of the child’s life, but she’s gotten from me what she really wanted.

Stephanie came to Vage's ship to visit me every day in my convalescence. She tells me all about events on Earth, and how all my girlfriends (again, her words, not mine) are waiting for me to recover, so that they can show me their appreciation for what I’ve done. She also included that the Hero squad from Nigeria have finally suceeded in taking Sergeant Major Dawson to Nigeria, with the excuse of making him the commander of Team Hero in Nigeria.

From the kiss she gives me after saying all this, I have no doubt, how that appreciation her friends planned will be displayed.

*SOME PARTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED* anti Plaigarism*.

BRB. Been so damn busy lately... But when am back, I will be back fully on board with a new story.. Thanks for being my Wonderful fanz and readers... Queenliz cares[/b]

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2016
[size=30pt]EPILOGUE. Contd..[/size]

[b]Another on the list is the fact that, Alice, My mother was worried sick about me, until Loveth brings her up to visit me.

With the bokoharms still roaming the Earth at that time, she’s filled with fear at first, but Varand and Vage put her at ease. She takes the news of Loveth's pregnancy a little hard at the beginning, but in the end agrees that she can’t get rid of the child. She looks even younger, my switches having taken their full effect on her, increasing her skin elasticity and slowing her aging drastically.

Alice now looks like my younger sister now, and Loveth informs me that she’s even a little jealous of the attention mom gets now.

When the unchanged bokoharms first arrived on Earth to start devouring the human race and Earth's resources, one of their first victims was my father's girlfriend. The sight completely unnerved my father, and he came crawling back, again, to my mom. To her credit, she told him where to go, and in no uncertain terms how to get there.

Another one is about, old Mrs. Stilinski was found in the dean's office one day; or rather, under it, by the dean's wife. For some reason the wife doesn’t take it too well, but last I heard, Mrs. Stilinski left the country and went to Nigeria where she found herself another job as a private secondary school nurse, and none of the students are complaining.

Another surprise is Professor Jane Janet. At first she wasn’t happy to find out about all the women I’m with, but some quick thinking, and stern commands later, she has another job as my maid on the weekends. I no longer go to that college, so that there can be no question of impropriety there.

All of those surprises are minor compared to finding out that I’ve burned my ability out. I was too weak when I used that last switch, and no matter what Vage does, the ability is gone. I can’t even sense any of the switches I'd made, or my half-human children.

Despite my lack of a special ability, Vage and Varand insist that I be the main liaison between the three races. Even at my young age, the world leaders agree, though some feel slighted because they’re left with no choice in the matter. Vage, Varand, and even the bokoharms make sure of that.

Some of the other modified human's come to the rescue of the human race, during that ten years, but some use their abilities for their own gain. Once the carnivorous bokoharms are dealt with, the remainder of HERO TEAM helps me to capture the rogue humans, and deactivate their special genes.

Only a thirty-nine died in the battle. I feel terrible for their loss, and even though I return to Earth with a HERO’s fanfare, it can’t make up for the ache in my heart, knowing that they died to help me.

Half of Hero Team went with Special Agent Forbes, back to the Alien’s home planet, with a legion of bokoharm ships. When the violent bokoharms arrive, they’re fought off.

The matriarchs are given a special hearing, for crimes against their race, but when my army threatens to use force, the male aliens are forced to see that mating can be pleasant for both genders, all they need to do is just to download some porn videos from some Earth's website, thank God for Rukky's genius tech.

Two of the matriarchs even get spots on the ruling council.
Five years after the last rogue human is found and dealt with, we realize that all of my children have my old ability. They’re all working on healing mine, though I have come to terms with its loss. It was gifted to me to fufill a Legendary mission, and now that the mission is completed, I have no reason to regret for losing it.

QUEENLIZ's note:
I hope you have enjoyed this Series. If you have, then Watch out for another one . Its an adventure story full of Ero-tic scenes and dangerous missions..

A question for you Fanz,

*HOW Well have you Enjoyed this HERO? *

kindly drop your ratings below. Either Negative or Positive.

I will be more than Happy to give them a nice view..

Help me to be better than this guys...

Lets Kwantinu to enjoy this forum...

Hi and bye.... TEAM HERO. cheesy cheesy cheesy [/b]

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2016
On A Scale Of 10, I Rate Hero As 9.5... 0.5 For Late Updates.... Oya Bring It On!
Lalasticlala, Abeg Cm Mv This Tori Go Front Page Biko!... Royh, Tgold1, Theblessedman.... #hero Is Completed O....
Smartestpopqueen, Thanks A Million Enh,..?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mrlemuel:
On A Scale Of 10, I Rate Hero As 9.5... 0.5 For Late Updates.... Oya Bring It On!
Lalasticlala, Abeg Cm Mv This Tori Go Front Page Biko!... Royh, Tgold1, Theblessedman.... #hero Is Completed O....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mrlemuel:
hmmmm buddy... To say am WOW! Wil b an understatement... This is a really nice captivating masterpiece frm the stable of SmartestPOPqueen... Hey pal, dis girl is really and very gud....

She brought diz story to a nice and glorious Ending... Team Hero is victorious anywhere...

Now let me go and re-read the EPILOGUE and give the whole story a rating...

4 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
PamelB:
10 days?
yes na... Just 10 fvcking days
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
PamelB:
10 days?
yes na... Just 10 fvcking days...

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.