Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape (1131 Views)

World's Largest Automakers And Car Brands They Currently Control / Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC / Vw Passat 2007 Model,2.0t,in A Very Good Shape,for Sale At 1.4million. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by yanmata(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2016
Hello NL, I am in need of a tokumbo engine for a Chevrolet cruise 2010 model. The car picture and picture of the engine is hereby shown.

The car is in abuja so if u have contact of where to buy and possibly the cost.

Regards.
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by sultaan(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2016
What happened?
How did your mechanic pull this off
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by yanmata(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2016
The engine knocked completely. It started by bad use of oil filter oh.. The block engine is gone.
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2016
yanmata:
Hello NL, I am in need of a tokumbo engine for a Chevrolet cruise 2010 model. The car picture and picture of the engine is hereby shown.

The car is in abuja so if u have contact of where to buy and possibly the cost.

Regards.

looks like an engine you would find in an opel vehicle. Let me run some checks online, any idea the engine specifications?
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2016
it's a GM motors build, check opel part stores in akpo, you should find it.
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by yanmata(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
it's a GM motors build, check opel part stores in akpo, you should find it.

Thanks GAzZUZZ. I have enquired at Apo from some dud who sales Chevrolet parts. infact, I saw two similar models of the car in his workshop that are accidendented without engine. I suggested if Opel or similar GM motors can be subtitituted but he said it won't work because of the wiring.

Its a 1.8 DOCH engine. U f anyone has an idea where another engine can be swapped without 'cut n join', kindly suggest please.
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by yanmata(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2016
Waiting
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by mamangoma: 4:35pm On May 06, 2016
In Kano they use Carina E engine.
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by yanmata(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2016
mamangoma:
In Kano they use Carina E engine.

Provide with your Gsm pls let's discuss...mine is 08024642421...

Thx
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2016
yanmata:

Thx
don't kill the car. I will search for your engine in ojuelegba tommorow.
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2016
yanmata:

Thx
don't kill the car. I will search for your engine in ojuelegba tomorrow.
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by yanmata(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Oh I will so greatful gazzuzz
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by sonnie10: 8:24pm On May 06, 2016
yanmata:
The engine knocked completely. It started by bad use of oil filter oh.. The block engine is gone.

Call 08035816996
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by diportivo: 10:46pm On May 06, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Why bother?

The car is on sale on autos section already

I will bid 200k sef.....cos the tyre dem don go down cheesy
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by yanmata(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2016
diportivo:

Why bother?

The car is on sale on autos section already

I will bid 200k sef.....cos the tyre dem don go down cheesy
Hahaha....I put it for sale..which ever comes first...

Why won't the tyre deflate, when the car has no engine. There are 200k cars to buy from not a 2010 model that just need little cash to put it back on road.

U try..
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by sultaan(m): 5:48am On May 07, 2016
yanmata:

What do you mean bad use of oil filter?
Wrong filter?
and did the low oil pressure light come on for how long

Who installed filter?
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by yanmata(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2016
sultaan:

What do you mean bad use of oil filter?
Wrong filter?
and did the low oil pressure light come on for how long

Who installed filter?
A mechanic installed it after changing the oil. The driver who took the car to the workshop use a quake mechanic.

I have no idea if the engine oil light show or not because I only received a phone call from him that there was smoke all over the engine bay. It was after I got to see the car that I discovered splash of engine oil gushing from the oil filter harness, by then the damage was done.

@ sultan, can u help how I get the exact engine?
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by yanmata(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
sonnie10:

Call 08035816996

@sonnie10... Thank you so much. I got the engine from the contact you gave. Car up and doing great. Cheers to all that contributed in this forum.
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by sonnie10: 5:25pm On May 22, 2016
yanmata:

@sonnie10... Thank you so much. I got the engine from the contact you gave. Car up and doing great. Cheers to all that contributed in this forum.

Na thank you I go chop? Lol. Abeg where my red wine?
Re: Chevrolet Cruise LT Engine ... engine bought and car in good shape by yanmata(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2016
sonnie10:

Na thank you I go chop? Lol. Abeg where my red wine?

Lol... No wahala...when you come to abuja holla me.

(1) (Reply)

Gettin A Car From Lagos Down To Zaria / How To Enable BMW F46towbar Zoom In Reverse Camera / Mazda Xedos 6 : Advice Is Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.