Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Need A Website To Buy Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Website To Buy Urgently (485 Views)

Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today / Contact A Website Cloning Expert (Pay after Service) / Need A Site Just Like Naijaloaded To Buy Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Website To Buy Urgently by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 04, 2016
Hello guys, please I need a up and running site to buy. I do have some things I need you to know if you wanna sell.
1. Must have it own .com
2. Traffic must be huge at least
3. Must be a music site e.g naijaloaded etc
4. Have it own social media platform e.g facebook, twitter
5. Must have a lovely template and design.

Call or add me on whatsapp on 08146278791
Re: Need A Website To Buy Urgently by semasir: 10:29pm On May 04, 2016
Okay..... www.gardencityforum.com is for sale! It's new and just about 3months running now

obasanjo002:
Hello guys, please I need a up and running site to buy. I do have some things I need you to know if you wanna sell.
1. Must have it own .com

Re: Need A Website To Buy Urgently by nomoless: 2:27pm On May 05, 2016
Why don't you build one by yourself or have one built for you.
Re: Need A Website To Buy Urgently by cbrass(m): 2:22am On May 06, 2016
obasanjo002:
1. Must have it own .com

And where will you be able to get all these, it's better you hire someone to build for you

(1) (Reply)

Anthing For A Domain Name / 22 Awesome Things Google Can Do For You. / Damn It! A New Forum Is Born Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.