Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,824 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C (16311 Views)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding / Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 04, 2016
Michellla:
the fact that you're stating only the cons of it seems like you're trying to convince people to practice premarital sex
no no. Am just tryna say 'what if'?
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 04, 2016
ALAGA1:
Where is your fuvkmate-Hate.U2? grin
wat's rong with dis one
Dem don ban am again cheesy
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by MasterBaiter: 7:57pm On May 04, 2016
ALAGA1:
Where is your fuvkmate-HateU2? grin

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lool I laf in French . Ha.teu2 pls comman reply dis boy fr me. Tell him we have proof
no try am ooooooooo

Our proof is solid!
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2016
cocolacec:

VERY FUNNY QUESTIONS, ITS LIKE ASKING HOW A NEWBORN LEARNS HOW TO SUCK ITS MOTHER FOR NOURISHMENT.
i know they can learn as time goes on.. Bt what if they hav a problem dev been hiding frm u?
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by ALAGA1: 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
wat's rong with dis one
Dem don ban am again cheesy

grin cheesy I tire for those fvck mods.

Dem nor just dey respest my Olviz as the ALAGA1 of Nairaland undecided

BTW. , Shattap ya mouth!!
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 04, 2016

Just cos someone is a virgin doesn't mean he/she knows nothing about sex.

A person now experienced was once inexperienced. Like someone said, it ain't rocket science. as time goes on, I'm sure they'll start destroying bed and other things in the room.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 04, 2016
VampireeM:

lol. Gay?? Impotent?? Didnt they date/court?? Its only a not smart lady that will say she is ignorant of those. I think it would ve been better you asked "what if the man has low libido" cool
bt u knw it's very very possible they didn't even romance truout their courtship. Like dating a pastor? And after marryn him u c his smal pie pie
[quote author=MasterBaiter post=45315 undecided521][/quote] undecided
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
no try am ooooooooo

Our proof is solid!
showapa? Kaale
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 04, 2016
ALAGA1:

grin cheesy I tire for those fvck mods.

Dem nor just dey respest my Olviz as the ALAGA1 of Nairaland undecided

BTW. , Shattap ya mouth!!
Tank God ooooooo

I hope dey release u nxt year make I get small rest 4 NL tongue
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
showapa? Kaale
oremiiiii

I yam fine ooooo
U nko?
Wat's up
Se na here e go happen 29t ni
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by ALAGA1: 8:07pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
Tank God ooooooo

I hope dey release u nxt year make I get small rest 4 NL tongue

grin cheesy I dey VIP prison now sef with one big yansh babe grin

U go see me very soon and na doggy I go give u tongue
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 04, 2016
ALAGA1:
Where is your fuvkmate-HateU2? grin
whose fvckmate sir? Plus wats d meaning of fvckmate
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
oremiiiii

I yam fine ooooo
U nko?
Wat's up
Se na here e go happen 29t ni
yes ooooo.... Aleyi ah bad oooo
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by MasterBaiter: 8:10pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
undecided
what is this nonsensé? pls don't quote me with stupíd smileys next time.
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
[size=13pt]What happens when you realize suddenly on that excited wedding night that you have finally entered one chance regarding sex?[/size]

the probability is low.
stop trying to convince everyone to have sex
Did u read it at all
Read again nd re-comment
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by ALAGA1: 8:10pm On May 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
whose fvckmate sir? Plus wats d meaning of fvckmate

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 04, 2016
MasterBaiter:
what is this nonsensé?
pls don't quote me with stupíd smileys next time.
I saw ur mention nd i'm asking a question! If ur day was bad 2day, don't bring it online. Try to deal with it.

I'm allergic to peeps lyk u
*vomits*
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by MasterBaiter: 8:56pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
I saw ur mention nd i'm asking a question! If ur day was bad 2day, don't bring it online. Try to deal with it.
I didn't mention you,I just quoted a comment which happened to have ur moniker in it.

And when did you ask a question? the dumb smiley you put up is what you refer to as a question? Don't make me bítch-slap the shít out of you.do I look like I speak crazy?

I'm allergic to peeps lyk u
*vomits*
yeah,the allergy is mutual.what else?
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 04, 2016
ALAGA1:

fear fear.. Beta fr u ooo just go blank like dat
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ladies all over the world are always adviced to protect their Cookie ( Vajaja) till marriage. As it's usually written : close your legs tight like Mami water.

Ok fine, sounds cool but pls lets view dis scenario:

Let's say the very first time you sleep with your husband is on your wedding night.
What happens when your husband know little or nothing about sex?
What happens when your husband doesn't know even how to position himself in a missionary style/position?

What happens when you realize suddenly on that excited wedding night that you have finally entered one chance regarding sex? What happens when you suddenly realize you need to even show your husband where to put his penis, how to put it, how to sit on top of you, how to go in the upward and forward thrust, how to feel , how to touch you and where to even touch you? What will you do?
Will you ever ask or advice another woman to marry without sexually been active with the spouse ?

Do you know most men who insist on sex ONLY after marriage HAVE a somewhat problem sexually or physically ?

This scenario can be more bad when d bride isn't a virgin..cos this can mke d lady to start looking out for someone that can satisfy her. I know some pple will come here and say
They wuld pray and fast for him to start learning, listening and knowing sex and understanding intimacy in marriage. What if he is impotent?

How do you pray for a miracle to happen so that a man learns the act of sex?

Personally can u practice no sex till after marriage? Will u advice anyone to practice it? Pls share ur view

Cc lalasticlala
undecided undecided undecided
All I'm seeing here is a non-virgin trying to convince/mislead the v.girls. What if the groom knows little or nothing bout sex? Well my answer to do that is simple, it's either the bride is a Vee or not, if she is then there is no cause for alarm, they will definitely pull through, but if she aint a vee, my answer is she can help her groom to help her quench her thirst or better of there are million ways to educate ur hubby on sex. Case closed.
Out of ur negative forsights, u focused on d impotency point, lemme ask u, what if he is a pro, or haven't u heard of this saying "Not All Virgins Are Novice", go figure that out.
My point is even if the aforementioned points happen, with this kinda foolish mindset nothing can work out btw u two. The mind is the sole power of the body, do u understand Cause what are u gonna do if the non-virgin groom becomes impotent? What if he doesn't like sex?? I can also go on wd my negative assumptions just as u did with ur write-up, but the thing is everything is got gains and risks, u just gotta take a bold step.
If you still can't grab my points, then kindly do me the favor of not trying to mislead others, they v got their reasons! walk ur path and let her walk hers.
Any objection

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 04, 2016
ActOfWar:

undecided undecided undecided
All I'm seeing here is a non-virgin trying to convince/mislead the v.girls. What if the groom knows little or nothing bout sex? Well my answer to do that is simple, it's either the bride is a Vee or not, if she is then there is no cause for alarm, they will definitely pull through, but if she aint a vee, my answer is she can help her groom to help her quench her thirst or better of there are million ways to educate ur hubby on sex. Case closed.
Out of ur negative forsights, u focused on d impotency point, lemme ask u, what if he is a pro, or haven't u heard of this saying "Not All Virgins Are Novice", go figure that out.
My point is even if the aforementioned points happen, with this kinda foolish mindset nothing can work out btw u two. The mind is the sole power of the body, do u understand Cause what are u gonna do if the non-virgin groom becomes impotent? What if he doesn't like sex?? I can also go on wd my negative assumptions just as u did with ur write-up, but the thing is everything is got gains and risks, u just gotta take a bold step.
If you still can't grab my points, then kindly do me the favor of not trying to mislead others, they v got their reasons! walk ur path and let her walk hers.
Any objection
honey take a deep breathe... In..in..in alryt out now. Pphhhwwww feel beta? Okay?

Let's not focus on the positive aspects all d tym, things I wrote up there can happn to anybody.. And nomata how few they are pple hav experience it before.

All am saying is what if u fall into that situation? What will u do
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
honey take a deep breathe... In..in..in alryt out now. Pphhhwwww feel beta? Okay?

Let's not focus on the positive aspects all d tym, things I wrote up there can happn to anybody.. And nomata how few they are pple hav experience it before.

All am saying is what if u fall into that situation? What will u do
I have addressed that point in my previous post.
Just get this straight girl, every step taken has it benefits nd losses, being a virgin or non-virgin likewise has it ups nd downs, -or don't u believe that?- so u just gotta weigh up ur options nd move on girl.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Emu4life(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ladies all over the world are always adviced to protect their Cookie ( Vajaja) till marriage. As it's usually written : close your legs tight like Mami water.

Ok fine, sounds cool but pls lets view dis scenario:

Let's say the very first time you sleep with your husband is on your wedding night.
What happens when your husband know little or nothing about sex?
What happens when your husband doesn't know even how to position himself in a missionary style/position?

What happens when you realize suddenly on that excited wedding night that you have finally entered one chance regarding sex? What happens when you suddenly realize you need to even show your husband where to put his penis, how to put it, how to sit on top of you, how to go in the upward and forward thrust, how to feel , how to touch you and where to even touch you? What will you do?
Will you ever ask or advice another woman to marry without sexually been active with the spouse ?

Do you know most men who insist on sex ONLY after marriage HAVE a somewhat problem sexually or physically ?

This scenario can be more bad when d bride isn't a virgin..cos this can mke d lady to start looking out for someone that can satisfy her. I know some pple will come here and say
They wuld pray and fast for him to start learning, listening and knowing sex and understanding intimacy in marriage. What if he is impotent?

How do you pray for a miracle to happen so that a man learns the act of sex?

Personally can u practice no sex till after marriage? Will u advice anyone to practice it? Pls share ur view

Cc lalasticlala
ar u trying to tell us dat u ar a fornicator and dre is no sin in it..pack well joor.
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Akious2k2(m): 10:01pm On May 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•*Yer free to choose
...*Just as women who wait are

°•°Now as fer me....
°•I choose a sweet innocent virgin man cheesy
°An when our wedding night comes I'll teach what needs ta be done wink
...That's what self help articles on the web are for!
He can learn.
You can better yerself sexually.
We gon have lotsa fun learnin' tagther

°•To say that a man waiting until marriage to have sex is doing so because he has a small banana
Or is impotent
Is a wild assumption.
There are many more reasons why a man would wait.
I love dis... So on point
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by jokeydamson(f): 10:16pm On May 04, 2016
Emu4life:
ar u trying to tell us dat u ar a fornicator and dre is no sin in it..pack well joor.
KingCheezyPuff:
°•*Yer free to choose
...*Just as women who wait are

°•°Now as fer me....
°•I choose a sweet innocent virgin man cheesy
°An when our wedding night comes I'll teach what needs ta be done wink
...That's what self help articles on the web are for!
He can learn.
You can better yerself sexually.
We gon have lotsa fun learnin' tagther

°•To say that a man waiting until marriage to have sex is doing so because he has a small banana
Or is impotent
Is a wild assumption.
There are many more reasons why a man would wait.
so u wanna be d wild lady dat knws d in a out of man....instead of u saying u two will work things out together Nevertheless u could me a LovePeddler we never can tell
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by mattyboy007(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2016
VampireeM:

lol. Gay?? Impotent?? Didnt they date/court?? Its only a not smart lady that will say she is ignorant of those. I think it would ve been better you asked "what if the man has low libido" cool
my dear no dey tink dat one ooo u never can tell jst pray God don't let u ever jam dis kind prblm in life
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 04, 2016
jokeydamson:
so u wanna be d wild lady dat knws d in a out of man....instead of u saying u two will work things out together Nevertheless u could me a LovePeddler we never can tell
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Oshege(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2016
Sex is an instinct.... you don't need to be exposed before You can perform...
Get to the river first..then you will surely find a way to cross it.
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 04, 2016
Emu4life:
?
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by nkemjacob2(m): 11:39pm On May 04, 2016
Virgin or no virgin all i no u cant teach somebody how to Bleep, it is an inbuilt knowledge he is expected to know. I dont beliv di fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? / Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.