Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed (36082 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire With Domain Flipping Business / Live On Hand Domain Flipping Training-get To Know How I Did Over 1.5m In October / Would You Like A One On One Domain Flipping Training? Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by eripecs(f): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=2sexynet post=58182035] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote

Please I have some domains that will be expiring soon. I want to auction them. How do I go about it?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
eripecs:
Please I have some domains that will be expiring soon. I want to auction them. How do I go about it?
You have godaddy and flippa there.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
New Domain

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Chamladas: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nice domain but personally I don't dig geo domains. You gotta find someone from New York to sell the domain to.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chamladas:
Nice domain but personally I don't dig geo domains. You gotta find someone from New York to sell the domain to.
lol. If you need money every week, geo domains are the best!

New York is a huge city and this domain name serves one of the biggest business niche, ADVERTISING! Also, Billboard advertising goes for as much as $1M in New York. It's also the home for billboard advertising, followed by Las Vegas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Dollabiz: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2017
Oh
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 7:13am On Oct 01, 2017
Sold Bass Energy dot com--$2000 2more pending. (1 almost completed and waiting for the other)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Farouksenior: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2017
2sexycom:
Sold Bass Energy dot com--$2000 2more pending. (1 almost completed and waiting for the other)

U no remember me nah. Even as I play u d keys. lipsrsealed
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2017
Farouksenior:

u go just dey para for everywhere I dey. Bros, na wa o. How much you don give me for the one I do.? Anyways, help me thank God for saving my life on Friday from accident along Benin-Ore road.

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Hunry: 12:29am On Oct 02, 2017
2sexycom:
How much did you buy it & how long have you held on to it?

PS. Thank God for saving you, they can only try but won't succeed.

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2017
Farouksenior:

text me your number Jare u no hear say I lost my phone?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by crudedude(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2017
2sexycom:

Congrats chiefo!

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Farouksenior: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
2sexycom:
text me your number Jare u no hear say I lost my phone?

I dey para noni...everywhere dry. But as baba God don touch your heart, I get hope be that grin

I don PM this your account. Check your mail.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hunry:

How much did you buy it & how long have you held on to it?

PS. Thank God for saving you, they can only try but won't succeed.

I paid around $140 for it. From what we gathered during the course of the transaction, the domain name should have sold last year when I bought it but the buyer was scared of making any move.

So following farouksenior's advice to get a broker, I stumbled on one on name pros by accident. He reached out to them on my behalf. This is coming after my own effort had failed to yield any dividend.

Well, the buyer did make him(broker) know that she was just scared to make any move and also considering my nationality. She told him this point blank.

Broker was very professional and he was able to convince her. Everything happened on the phone and some emails.

Also, the sale happened because some persons were making mistake, confusing buyers domain for mine. Theirs has "CO" attached. So most times, instead sending emails to them, they end up targeting my domain.

How did I know about this? I hosted the domain name and there are track logs of attempted email delivery that failed. So one time I saw failed delivery via buyer@bassenergy.com and many varieties of their employ. So I created emails for it. One day I received what was supposed to be a confidential information and quickly forwarded it to the buyer and also made her know that the domain is for sale. She viewed it so many times but never made any move.

I did forward a couple of emails to her that came in but she did nothing still because she was afraid. So I used a broker to get the job done and used the email received over the past months as a leverage and Unique Selling Proposition.

They had no choice than to buy at the end. This deal made me realized why I lost two 4 figure sales previously this year because buyer went silent after asking for proof of ownership, in which I sent them whois link.

So I will be changing my ID soon. Still thinking of the best way to go about it.

4 Likes

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
crudedude:

Congrats chiefo!
thanks bro. How you dey?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Hunry: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
2sexycom:

I paid around $140 for it. From what we gathered during the course of the transaction, the domain name should have sold last year when I bought it but the buyer was scared of making any move.

So following farouksenior's advice to get a broker, I stumbled on one on name pros by accident. He reached out to them on my behalf. This is coming after my own effort had failed to yield any dividend.

Well, the buyer did make him(broker) know that she was just scared to make any move and also considering my nationality. She told him this point blank.

Broker was very professional and he was able to convince her. Everything happened on the phone and some emails.

Also, the sale happened because some persons were making mistake, confusing buyers domain for mine. Theirs has "CO" attached. So most times, instead sending emails to them, they end up targeting my domain.

How did I know about this? I hosted the domain name and there are track logs of attempted email delivery that failed. So one time I saw failed delivery via buyer@bassenergy.com and many varieties of their employ. So I created emails for it. One day I received what was supposed to be a confidential information and quickly forwarded it to the buyer and also made her know that the domain is for sale. She viewed it so many times but never made any move.

I did forward a couple of emails to her that came in but she did nothing still because she was afraid. So I used a broker to get the job done and used the email received over the past months as a leverage and Unique Selling Proposition.

They had no choice than to buy at the end. This deal made me realized why I lost two 4 figure sales previously this year because buyer went silent after asking for proof of ownership, in which I sent them whois link.

So I will be changing my ID soon. Still thinking of the best way to go about it.

Wow! Quite insightful.

I guess you could try South African nationality. I believe you received payment via paypal?
if so you could get a southie skype number & if you have someone there, you can use the person's addy.
or better still, from the domain millions you've made, why not relocate.
North Korea will welcome you openly. lol

2 Likes

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by wakes: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
2sexycom:
DOMAIN FLIPPING BUSINESS
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Hunry:

Wow! Quite insightful.

I guess you could try South African nationality. I believe you received payment via paypal?
if so you could get a southie skype number & if you have someone there, you can use the person's addy.
or better still, from the domain millions you've made, why not relocate.
North Korea will welcome you openly. lol

Traveling out of Nigeria is not my priority.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Okay. After due consultation with my goons and crew, I will not sell the billboard domain but will develop it, put contents on it and try to rank it and then adverts space or links to companies.

2 Likes

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by crudedude(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2017
2sexycom:
thanks bro. How you dey?

I'm great o. Still expecting the next sale.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:52am On Oct 04, 2017
2sexycom:
Okay. After due consultation with my goons and crew, I will not sell the billboard domain but will develop it, put contents on it and try to rank it and then adverts space or links to companies.
You are a god at this. How much would it cost to come under your mentorship? I want to be trained by the best.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by akinz4: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hello!Mr.3sexy can you help me to sell this domain 3pointhub.com
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 4:00am On Oct 16, 2017
akinz4:
Hello!Mr.3sexy can you help me to sell this domain 3pointhub.com
it doesn't work that way. Read from the beginning of this thread.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hi guys,

Some members here might be aware of these strategies for finding potential end-user buyers but I am sure there are many who would find this blog post beneficial.

Firstly, you need to understand that you must find the potential buyers before buying the domain. Sometimes it feels like a waste of time when the domain at auction you want to buy gets bids over your budget or even if you win it, it gets renewed after you spend a lot of time finding potential buyers but this is a part of domaining and there is no alternative to it.

The pricing strategy, the sales strategy, everything is secondary, the most important strategy is the buying strategy, if you'll buy better domains with potential buyers you can contact, you won't have to worry about not getting inquiries for your domain because if you have a domain with potential buyers, you can sell it through outbound marketing. Finding potential buyers should be considered a part of the buying strategy. As @Kate often says to those looking for buyers after buying the domains, "Don't put the cart before the horse". We should do things in their proper order, find buyers for the domain before buying the domain.

There are many tools you can use to find potential buyers but the two I am going to write about are NameDroppers.com and Google.com, not the usual Google search but the ultimate utilization of Google.

- Google.com

Everybody uses Google to search for potential buyers but what most domainers do is searching for the keywords and checking the first 5-10 pages which does help but you can do much more at Google than you can imagine.

I am using GrillCatering.com as an example. By searching for "GrillCatering" (with or without quotes/space) I found many buyers but there is only one using the exact match URL i.e GrillCatering.dk

Part 1:
Search for:
site:GrillCatering.*

* = TLD, ccTLD or ngTLD, websites with exact keyword "GrillCatering" using any extension will be listed.

As you can see, here we have GrillCatering dot at/dk/ch/nl/de on the first page. All developed sites. This trick helps find potential buyers that can't be found by simply searching the keywords.

Now we will check for even more buyers, as there are multiple results for .dk, we need to remove the potential buyers we already found and check if there are even more hidden somewhere between the many results on the next page so we will search for: site:GrillCatering.* -.dk.

I added -.dk to subtract the .dk results which will bring grillcatering.com.ar to the first page. Often a potential buyer is hidden in the other pages and subtracting the one with many results is the only way to find them.

Part 2:
Now search for:
site:Grill-Catering.*

Even more potential buyers smiley

Part 3:
Site:catering

Yes there is a .catering ngTLD. lol

Search for:
Site:catering grill
Site:catering grill catering

Even more potential buyers smiley This will list all dot catering sites including the word Grill.

This also helps when you have to find buyers for ngTLD domain like I have Move.global and searching for "move global" doesn't help me out so I search for site:global move and bingo.. imove.global is developed smiley Time to spam them :xf.grin:

I did the same when I was looking for buyers for "fulcrum.io" (before buying the domain name). I searched for site:io fulcrum.

You can also search for "Keyword linkedin" or "Keyword crunchbase" or search or "GrillCatering" in Google news and you'll see more buyers.. I think using Bing.com or other search engines will help find more buyers but lets contact these first.

- NameDroppers.com

ZFBot.com and NameDroppers.com are both very useful tools. Both have their advantages, ZFBot has more to offer but few weeks ago ZFBot.com started charging $5 per month or $50 per year. One disadvantage of NameDroppers is that it doesn't support ccTLD's and ngTLD's except .us. ZFBot supports many ccTLD's and ngTLD's.

Visit NameDroppers.com

Search for "grill catering" (without quotes) in the search box.

NameDroppers "matched 213 domain names". But only shows 50 at a time. There is a button below the search box, "More Options". Click on it and use the search parameters to see different combinations of results to check all the registered domain names containing the keywords "grill catering".

I can play with the "exact order", "Starts with", "Ends with" and "length" options, like first searching for domains with length 1-10 then 11-15 then 16-20 and so on. Sometimes there are thousands of matched domains and the more the number of domains, the more times you'll have to change the length etc to see all the domains.

You'll often find domains that are unrelated to the keywords like When a keyword is "Yes" you'll see "eYes" in the results..They obviously cannot be considered a potential buyer whether the site is developed or not.

For great domains, you don't need to do research to make sure whether it's a great domain or not. But when it comes to the price you should pay, the list and quality of potential buyers comes into play. Sometimes there's an awesome domain at auction and you're willing to pay a high price for it but when you search for the buyers and find only a few and those look like they won't pay much your budget for that domain will decrease. And at other times you see a domain which look like 2 random words put together and you won't pay $20 for that but then you search for potential buyers for it and realize that this is a hidden gem which can be sold for $xxxx!

I am sure you all will benefit from my post and will make a lot of money, I spent hours typing all this stuff so I want 10% of your profit in my PayPal, Thank you :xf.grin:

Note: Some credit goes to Jacob @wormfood .. the man who has the potential to become the 2nd best domainer of the end-times. :xf.wink:

Brought to you by, The one and only, The Best Domainer Of The End-Times.

Haris. :xf.cool:

source:https://www.namepros.com/threads/finding-potential-buyers.1047682/

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Gentlevin: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
@2sexy.....wow I just finished reading all d pages. Nice job u're doing on dis thread.....thanks for mentioning transfast.com......

pls does transfast handle transfers of only $100?

And apart from PayPal, can one receive payment via payoneer?

And please which of the sites do u get more potential buyers from?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by gboyetade: 6:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Good morning all. Bring all your Payoneer at 342/$ .

Instant cash. Escrow allowed.

O8O59391O54 or O9O6853301 (WhatsApp and calls)
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by paulwalker: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
please how do i get your email i love your teaching or tutorial this is my current email smatnews247@gmail.com
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Itimkpataka2: 11:45am On May 27, 2019
2sexycom. where are you ?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2019
Itimkpataka2:
2sexycom. where are you ?
cool cool
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Itimkpataka2: 2:30pm On May 28, 2019
2sexycom:
cool cool

Welcome back. I wanna enroll as your student, how's gonna be bro?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2019
itsabdul:
Hello guys, what do you say about this domain findbusinessplans.com
Is it marketable?
Thanks
I love this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start / FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends / Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.