Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed (36078 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire With Domain Flipping Business / Live On Hand Domain Flipping Training-get To Know How I Did Over 1.5m In October / Would You Like A One On One Domain Flipping Training? Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by schoolboi: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
2sexynet:
texas is actucally a major oil producing state, you will have more luck picking up good power,solar and energy domain name targeted at that region. Contact those whom you found.
hello sir, please how is your closing email signature to end user like, I do use my full name, full address indicating state and country, but the relpy has been abusive or no reply at all, just yesterday I received this reply from an enduser " GO F*CK YOURSELF !!!!!
GET OUT OF YOUR F**KING INTERNET CAFE AND GO
PLANT BANNAS TO FEED NIGERIA AND AFRICA.
YOU F**KING F**K son of a bitch"
An idea of how to close the enduser email with signature from you will be helpful.Thank you.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by olalol(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
2sexycom:
hey guys, you can register domains up to 20 for $1.59 each

https://www.namepros.com/threads/dotster-register-com-domain-name-only-2-39.941537/page-11#post-5614533
Thanks for the free info.
I will like to know if I can use the code shared only on namespro or dotster.com or any domain registrar site?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
schoolboi:

hello sir, please how is your closing email signature to end user like, I do use my full name, full address indicating state and country, but the relpy has been abusive or no reply at all, just yesterday I received this reply from an enduser " GO F*CK YOURSELF !!!!!
GET OUT OF YOUR F**KING INTERNET CAFE AND GO
PLANT BANNAS TO FEED NIGERIA AND AFRICA.
YOU F**KING F**K son of a bitch"
An idea of how to close the enduser email with signature from you will be helpful.Thank you.
na wa o. Why should you put Nigeria in your closing? Not like you were writing a physical letter were you? You name alone was enough.

You know Nigeria has stigma as scammers online yet you go write Nigeria.

The idiot get luck say no b person like me him use that "banana" jab on. I go for deal am wella.

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by morgan2p(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2016
olalol:

Thanks for the free info.
I will like to know if I can use the code shared only on namespro or dotster.com or any domain registrar site?

YES YOU CAN USE THE CODE. I TRIED IT YESTERDAY AND PRICE WAS SPLASHED (20% REDUCTION) FOR THE DOMAIN BOUGHT
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by schoolboi: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2016
2sexynet:
na wa o. Why should you put Nigeria in your closing? Not like you were writing a physical letter were you? You name alone was enough.

The idiot get luck say no b person like me him use that "banana" jab on. I go for deal am wella.
well I was following some of the advice given on that HOW TO FIND ENDUSERS thread on namepros. Henceforth will be using only my full name.Thanks for the Heads-up. please don't forget to share with us that your domain you are about to sell when it finally get sold for us to learn something from the sale.

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2016
2sexynet:

My brother weldone.. pls i need your clarification... i got a message from godaddy on about one of my domain..they said my domain has been requested for sale on the afternic premium network... and that i need to authorize fast transfer b4 it could be active...although i have since authourize it on monday morning and ita now active.
Pls what does it mean..... thanks as i await your experienced reply.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2016
brudiga:
My brother weldone.. pls i need your clarification... i got a message from godaddy on about one of my domain..they said my domain has been requested for sale on the afternic premium network... and that i need to authorize fast transfer b4 it could be active...although i have since authourize it on monday morning and ita now active.
Pls what does it mean..... thanks as i await your experienced reply.
Did they say the domain name got an offer or buyer? I don't understand.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
2sexynet:
Did they say the domain name got an offer or buyer? I don't understand.

''Thank you for choosing GoDaddy as your Afternic Premium Network registrar.

Before your domain name(s) can be listed for sale on GoDaddy and other Afternic resellers, you must authorize your participation in the Afternic program. Please click the button below to log in and authorize.
AUTHORIZE NOW

The following domain name(s) have been requested for sale through the Afternic Premium Network:

Please keep in mind that if these domain names become ineligible in the future, they will be removed from the program. If you are listing multiple domains, we suggest signing into your GoDaddy account to complete the listing approval process. To reference the listing terms at any time click here''

That is the mail i got from godaddy. I have edited the domain out of the message.... The "AUTHORIZE NOW" is a clickable link..
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
brudiga:

''Thank you for choosing GoDaddy as your Afternic Premium Network registrar.

Before your domain name(s) can be listed for sale on GoDaddy and other Afternic resellers, you must authorize your participation in the Afternic program. Please click the button below to log in and authorize.
AUTHORIZE NOW

The following domain name(s) have been requested for sale through the Afternic Premium Network:

Please keep in mind that if these domain names become ineligible in the future, they will be removed from the program. If you are listing multiple domains, we suggest signing into your GoDaddy account to complete the listing approval process. To reference the listing terms at any time click here''

That is the mail i got from godaddy. I have edited the domain out of the message.... The "AUTHORIZE NOW" is a clickable link..
just click on the link. That is all. no sale. It is just to allow your domain name go live.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
2sexynet:
just click on the link. That is all. no sale. It is just to allow your domain name go live.

Thanks very much... weldone
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by semidara(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
@2sexynet, please how do I get in touch with you, I was in the domain business for a year, registered 5 domains but didn't make a dime and they expired this year. I put them for sale on afternic and a few domain parking sites but gave up when i didn't make any head way.

I want to try again and see if I can make something out of this as I have a passion for this.

We can whatsapp on this and I have sent you a PM.

Please i will be awaiting your feed back thru this medium or any other means you propose.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
semidara:
@2sexynet, please how do I get in touch with you, I was in the domain business for a year, registered 5 domains but didn't make a dime and they expired this year. I put them for sale on afternic and a few domain parking sites but gave up when i didn't make any head way.

I want to try again and see if I can make something out of this as I have a passion for this.

We can whatsapp on this and I have sent you a PM.

Please i will be awaiting your feed back thru this medium or any other means you propose.
Firstly, my email on this handle can't be accessed and therefore i do not receive PMs. Secondly, I am tackling a possible fraud on a domain name I sold and I can't attend to anyone at the the moment.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by semidara(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
OK, please let me know when you will be available as I really need to do this, thanks.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
I have been having a pretty much tough week and still trying and hoping to resolve a likely fraudulent deal which I am in right now.

I will like to discuss about the possibility of receiving paypal funds without owning a Paypal account, no need to worry about paypal ban, no need to change your IP, or get you China or UAE paypal and you will be able to withdraw your funds here.

Stay Tuned!

3 Likes

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by ajsans: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
2sexynet:
I have been having a pretty much tough week and still trying and hoping to resolve a likely fraudulent deal which I am in right now.

I will like to discuss about the possibility of receiving paypal funds without owning a Paypal account, no need to worry about paypal ban, no need to change your IP, or get you China or UAE paypal and you will be able to withdraw your funds here.

Stay Tuned!
Evening @2sexynet, having been an adherent follower of your in the world of domain flipping, I decided to put into practice what I have learnt from your experiences and advice you shared.
I hand-registered a domain name without checking parameters such CPC,search volume and previous history of the domain like you have always done. I bought the domain name( geo + keyword) because it fits a service.
I contacted endusers that perform such service within the geo and received a reply from one end-user. This is his exact reply " How much? Does it have any history or good seo matrics? Not really worth anything if it doesn't". I already have a price in mind,but the issue is the history; it has no history, I don't think the seo matrices is good,not sure though since I have no knowledge on it.
My aim of this writeup is to seek your advice on how to handle this end user if you find yourself in such situation. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
ajsans:

Evening @2sexynet, having been an adherent follower of your in the world of domain flipping, I decided to put into practice what I have learnt from your experiences and advice you shared.
I hand-registered a domain name without checking parameters such CPC,search volume and previous history of the domain like you have always done. I bought the domain name( geo + keyword) because it fits a service.
I contacted endusers that perform such service within the geo and received a reply from one end-user. This is his exact reply " How much? Does it have any history or good seo matrics? Not really worth anything if it doesn't". I already have a price in mind,but the issue is the history; it has no history, I don't think the seo matrices is good,not sure though since I have no knowledge on it.
My aim of this writeup is to seek your advice on how to handle this end user if you find yourself in such situation. Thank you.
You might not get much from such end user bro. The problem here is the mindset of the buy and such are often difficult to handle.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by nbolaji(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2016
Morning 2sexynet

I stumbled on this thread this morning. I got to know about domains in general late last. I bought a domain name which I taught it would sell fast but unfortunately it didn't.
Pls how can I contact you. Here is the domain
Missionaccountable dot com
Thanks boss
keep up the good work.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by puffynana(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
2sexynet:
I wouldn't buy those if it were me. smiley

Yeah am still learning and willing to sell. Asked if there is a way of selling them
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2016
nbolaji:
Morning 2sexynet

I stumbled on this thread this morning. I got to know about domains in general late last. I bought a domain name which I taught it would sell fast but unfortunately it didn't.
Pls how can I contact you. Here is the domain
Missionaccountable dot com
Thanks boss
keep up the good work.
Your domain name didn't sell because it has no commercial appeal nor is it brandable. You have to learn what a good name is and that you can start by reading threads where reported domain sales are highlighted.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by ajsans: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:
You might not get much from such end user bro. The problem here is the mindset of the buy and such are often difficult to handle.
Thanks bro, have sent a reply to him, and he seems not interested. The hunting continues.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by nbolaji(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:
Your domain name didn't sell because it has no commercial appeal nor is it brandable. You have to learn what a good name is and that you can start by reading threads where reported domain sales are highlighted.

Ok thank you. I guess this is useless? Because is due for renewal
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by jackbennie: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Following
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2016
nbolaji:

Ok thank you. I guess this is useless? Because is due for renewal
let it drop and remove your domains from auto-renew.

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:

Stay Tuned!
No allow oyibo do You strong thing grin

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vikings007:
No allow oyibo do You strong thing grin
The guy clown. Th worst buyer I have had in years.

I dey try to see how I go dey use receive my money now sef. The problem with alternatives to paypal be say most people never know them OR dem no dey comfortable.

With 2checkout buyers have the option to pay by paypal sha... now how to transfer the money enter my payoneer account be the problem and will even prefer skrill now cos people ready to pay like 300-330 for skrill money sef.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:
The guy clown. Th worst buyer I have had in years.

I dey try to see how I go dey use receive my money now sef. The problem with alternatives to paypal be say most people never know them OR dem no dey comfortable.

With 2checkout buyers have the option to pay by paypal sha... now how to transfer the money enter my payoneer account be the problem and will even prefer skrill now cos people ready to pay like 300-330 for skrill money sef.
Hope say the domain still dey Your account sha, cos me I sabi trust oyibo that year cheesy I never see money I don transfer domain. Thank God I never got burnt.

Good luck in Your deal. No forget to send Your tithe to me via whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by vintino(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vikings007:
Hope say the domain still dey Your account sha, cos me I sabi trust oyibo that year cheesy I never see money I don transfer domain. Thank God I never got burnt.

Boss please what's the appraisal for the following domain names
Ukenergysupplies.com
Electronicssupplies.com
886688s.com
Thanks
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vikings007:

lol... no wahala baba just negotiating 4 domains at a go and everything seems stalled due to pricing. The matter don tire me. When ground level wella, I go pay my tithe.

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
vintino:

Boss please what's the appraisal for the following domain names
Ukenergysupplies.com
Electronicssupplies.com
886688s.com
Thanks
Sorry bro, our oga @2sexy will come do justice when he comes online. Just a tip: Ask Yourself these questions-

will I buy these domains if someone offered them to me for sell?

Do they have any economic value?

Who will buy this domains if I register them?

Answer these questions & You won't need to ask anybdy if Your domains are worth anything or not.

Good luck bro.

7 Likes

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:
lol... no wahala baba just negotiating 4 domains at a go and everything seems stalled due to pricing. The matter don tire me. When ground level wella, I go pay my tithe.
LOL no wahala, I believe Your government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) / He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start / FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.