Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed (36037 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire With Domain Flipping Business / Live On Hand Domain Flipping Training-get To Know How I Did Over 1.5m In October / Would You Like A One On One Domain Flipping Training? Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Frankicent(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2017
2sexynet:
log into your godaddy account, click on manage domains. In the domain window, look at the top tab and u will find "Nameserver" click on it and do the needful.

Done thanks

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Sunglow: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
ajsans:
Interested as well
when do you wish to start?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by ajsans: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sunglow:
when do you wish to start?
Next week bro. What about you?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
ajsans:

Next week bro. What about you?
I am ready when you are ready.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Sunglow: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Next week then. @ 2sexy let's know the details
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by ayescopy: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
@2sexy I wish u sound health by d grace of God, pls wat is ur opinion on these domains is over 7months and not sold, laymarket.com, partyandtravel.com, ourmotive.com, do u think I shld move on, put more effort in advertising them?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
ayescopy:
@2sexy I wish u sound health by d grace of God, pls wat is ur opinion on these domains is over 7months and not sold, laymarket.com, partyandtravel.com, ourmotive.com, do u think I shld move on, put more effort in advertising them?
make researches before picking domains. It will help you avoid problems like this. I don't see any selling except luck is involved. Like I tell others in your state, park and hope it sells.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by PastorOsas: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
2sexynet:
I am ready when you are ready.
I am interested too please.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
PastorOsas:

Okay sir. That makes it 3 persons. You reach me via the email in my signature... PM doesn't work
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by ajsans: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sunglow:
PastorOsas:

The week has already started. Please let's fix a date on when we will pay up and commence training together.

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Processing...

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Sunglow: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
ajsans:

The week has already started. Please let's fix a date on when we will pay up and commence training together.
Will mail 2sexy tomorrow to get details of payment .

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
can we make use of google hang out? I will like us to do this online for convenience.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Sunglow: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2017
2sexynet:
can we make use of google hang out? I will like us to do this online for convenience.
you got mail.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sunglow:
you got mail.
replied. please check.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by PastorOsas: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
2sexynet:
replied. please check.

Please kindly create a whatsapp group for the class.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
PastorOsas:

Please kindly create a whatsapp group for the class.
Everything has to be done on PC. It makes it easier that way. I would prefer Google hangout please for easy communication.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by PastorOsas: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2017
2sexynet:
Everything has to be done on PC. It makes it easier that way. I would prefer Google hangout please for easy communication.

I sent you a mail since monday! Yet to get your reply. Google Hangout is fine, kindly send us details on how we go about payment! So we can commence the training asap. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2017
Are you looking for a an excellent and reliable hosting company with affordable hosting plans or you own a domain and thinking of transferring to a reliable host?Then look no further, LekkiHost is at your service.
LekkiHost provides you with an excellent web hosting platform that suits every need.Affordable hosting plans as low as 5k/year with free domain with 24/7technical support.visit our website www.lekkihost.com to get more details
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by ajsans: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
2sexynet:
Have replied your mail. There is a Google Hangout for Android will it work as well or just PC will work.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
PastorOsas:

I sent you a mail since monday! Yet to get your reply. Google Hangout is fine, kindly send us details on how we go about payment! So we can commence the training asap. smiley
hope the mail was sent to the email in my signature? please send another one and state your nairaland handle for easy identification. thanks.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
PastorOsas:

Boss, i still have not seen your email o. doyen2fine @ outlook .com please.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by amyliajane(f): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
oga 2sexy i responded to ur mail oo but havent gotten feedback from you
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Frankicent(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
@2sexynet I hand reg this domain clothingsuits.com please tell.me what you think about it.....
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by michaelogunleye(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hello, I've been following domaining threads for a while now in order to gather enough knowledge before investing, but would need clarification on the meaning of "hand registered" domain.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 5:36am On Jan 13, 2017
Frankicent:
@2sexynet I hand reg this domain clothingsuits.com please tell.me what you think about it.....
where did you find that or did you brainstorm it?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 6:45am On Jan 13, 2017
Sunglow:
Boss, I have sent the payment details. ajsans, please check your mail. I sent payment details to you. PastorOsas, I need to see your email. Sunglow, I know you wanted us to start yesterday but I am trying to get others on board because I am likely not going to do another one in the long run. That is why I am trying to get a few more persons on board so they do not say I didn't inform them.

Please, indicate you are interested, request for payment details and state here when you will like us to start. I think the evening of any should be okay.

I will kick off once I can get PastorOsas, Sunglow and ajsans onboard. So please let's co-operate.

Someone requested for video recording since he might not be available at the time of the live video interaction. I am looking into that already.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by ajsans: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2017
2sexynet:
Boss, I have sent the payment details. ajsans, please check your mail. I sent payment details to you. PastorOsas, I need to see your email. Sunglow, I know you wanted us to start yesterday but I am trying to get others on board because I am likely not going to do another one in the long run. That is why I am trying to get a few more persons on board so they do not say I didn't inform them.

Please, indicate you are interested, request for payment details and state here when you will like us to start. I think the evening of any should be okay.

I will kick off once I can get PastorOsas, Sunglow and ajsans onboard. So please let's co-operate.

Someone requested for video recording since he might not be available at the time of the live video interaction. I am looking into that already.
I have replied.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by amyliajane(f): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2017
amyliajane:
oga 2sexy i responded to ur mail oo but havent gotten feedback from you

@2sexynet pls you still haven't responded to my email
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by PastorOsas: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2017
2sexynet:

I just sent you a mail again now.Kindly also check your spam folder it might drop there. Thanks.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Frankicent(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
2sexynet:
where did you find that or did you brainstorm it?

yes bro grin am good at handcrafting new domain. So how did you see it? grin need your remark.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
PastorOsas:

I just sent you a mail again now.Kindly also check your spam folder it might drop there. Thanks.
it is truly in the spam ooo. Just saw it now. But bros, are you Benin or Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business / Naira Rebounds, Gains Across Markets / CBN Introduces BVN Lite For Minimal Financial Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.