Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed (36043 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire With Domain Flipping Business / Live On Hand Domain Flipping Training-get To Know How I Did Over 1.5m In October / Would You Like A One On One Domain Flipping Training? Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
amyliajane:

@2sexynet pls you still haven't responded to my email
I have just replied ma'am
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Frankicent:

yes bro grin am good at handcrafting new domain. So how did you see it? grin need your remark.
grin grin he thought i saw a good domain. that domain name make sense abeg. that is the disadvantage of brainstorming.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Frankicent(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
2sexynet:
grin grin he thought i saw a good domain. that domain name make sense abeg. that is the disadvantage of brainstorming.

Bro seriously I don't really get you... are you saying the domain is perfect or awful...which
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Frankicent:

Bro seriously I don't really get you... are you saying the domain is perfect or awful...which
sorry, i mean not good. don't brainstorm, i made a mistake cos i am attending to several things at the same time.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2017
PastorOsas, ajsans, sunglow please any updates?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 8:13am On Jan 14, 2017
I just received payment from Jude Ejike
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by ajsans: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2017
2sexynet:
I just received payment from Jude Ejike
Yes I was the one that paid.

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2017
ajsans:

Yes I was the one that paid.
cool. Let me hear from others. Thanks.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Frankicent(m): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2017
2sexynet:
sorry, i mean not good. don't brainstorm, i made a mistake cos i am attending to several things at the same time.

Alright thanks.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by PastorOsas: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
2sexynet:
PastorOsas, ajsans, sunglow please any updates?

Please check your mail. This was why I requested we have a mini whatsapp group for the class. To make the communication easier, then you can delete it after the training.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
PastorOsas:

Please check your mail. This was why I requested we have a mini whatsapp group for the class. To make communication easy, then you can delete it after the training.
done sir.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by princeBlack77(m): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
FxTizzle:

Congrats boss, sent you a message on fb.
help me with his fb account
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 6:28am On Jan 16, 2017
It seems Sunglow change mind. So we might just have to move on from here. I hope all is well with him though as he isn't responding to mentions and emails.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by crudedude(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2017
2sexynet:
It seems Sunglow change mind. So we might just have to move on from here. I hope all is well with him though as he isn't responding to mentions and emails.

Sent you a mail
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2017
crudedude:

Sent you a mail
replied.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Based on busy schedule of respective parties, we are fixing Saturday as the day for the Google hangout

Payment received

PastorOsas
Sunglow
Ajsans
CrudeDUDE.

Saturday is the day from 6Pm when everyone will be free.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
I spent 6k for this one... multiply by 490, but I am not accepting this offer. May God see me through.

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by aywhy93(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2017
2sexynet:
I spent 6k for this one... multiply by 490, but I am not accepting this offer. May God see me through.

I think this is a good deal for you, you can skip this only if you are sure your name has many other end users who will offer more, probably via inbound enquiry... Better still, counter-offer with a higher price so you can both settle in the middle. wink
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
aywhy93:

I think this is a good deal for you, you can skip this only if you are sure your name has many other end users who will offer more, probably via inbound enquiry... Better still, counter-offer with a higher price so you can both settle in the middle. wink

You do not accept their first offer otherwise, they might reduce their own price further... It is good to do little yanga like a lady so that when you finally accept their proposal, they don't feel you were cheap and that they would have probably gotten it for less...

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by aywhy93(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
2sexynet:
You do not accept their first offer otherwise, they might reduce their own price further... It is good to do little yanga like a lady so that when you finally accept their proposal, they don't feel you were cheap and that they would have probably gotten it for less...

Lol... You are right..! But over-yanga don cast me few weeks ago. The potential buyer changed his mind when I took it too high.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
aywhy93:

Lol... You are right..! But over-yanga don cast me few weeks ago. The potential buyer changed his mind when I took it too high.
Tell me how it went. You reached out to them or they came to you?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by aywhy93(m): 1:13am On Jan 20, 2017
2sexynet:
Tell me how it went. You reached out to them or they came to you?

It was Inbound, he came to meet me for heaven's sake, I asked for a reasonable offer, the domain is one with high direct traffic and exact type-in search. He doesn't know what a reasonable offer is, i told him to forget the 'i produce one or two litters' story and didn't attend to him for a while, later when he asked again.. I asked for $1800 cuz it was inbound and I knew he needed it but the guy replied with that's too much, blah blah, he'll think about it, when he got back to me, he had already changed his mind. No deal.!

Lesson I learnt: I overpriced the domain..! someone somewhere might be interested in paying 1800 for the domain but this particular guy is a low-income person with small budget, it's important to know who the buyer is and how deep-pocketed he is... he's afraid to negotiate the 1800 but I know 500 is a price he'd have paid, 500 is not at all bad for me either. Now, no response from others I've reached and I scared away my first inbound.

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
aywhy93:

It was Inbound, he came to meet me for heaven's sake, I asked for a reasonable offer, the domain is one with high direct traffic and exact type-in search. He doesn't know what a reasonable offer is, i told him to forget the 'i produce one or two litters' story and didn't attend to him for a while, later when he asked again.. I asked for $1800 cuz it was inbound and I knew he needed it but the guy replied with that's too much, blah blah, he'll think about it, when he got back to me, he had already changed his mind. No deal.!

Lesson I learnt: I overpriced the domain..! someone somewhere might be interested in paying 1800 for the domain but this particular guy is a low-income person with small budget, it's important to know who the buyer is and how deep-pocketed he is... he's afraid to negotiate the 1800 but I know 500 is a price he'd have paid, 500 is not at all bad for me either. Now, no response from others I've reached and I scared away my first inbound.
mine has been the reverse because I gave $1000 he said it's too high, asked if I could come down and I came down to 800$ and he said he wil speak to his business partner and then offered 400$ so you see?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by aywhy93(m): 12:26am On Jan 21, 2017
2sexynet:
mine has been the reverse because I gave $1000 he said it's too high, asked if I could come down and I came down to 800$ and he said he wil speak to his business partner and then offered 400$ so you see?

I see... He'll bid higher if he's really interested though. He'll most likely settle around $600 - $700 That's how they used to do.!
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
2sexynet:
Based on busy schedule of respective parties, we are fixing Saturday as the day for the Google hangout

Payment received

PastorOsas
Sunglow
Ajsans
CrudeDUDE.

Saturday is the day from 6Pm when everyone will be free.
Hello to my bosses, I hope we are getting set... please indicate. I am on standby already.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by ajsans: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
2sexynet:
Hello to my bosses, I hope we are getting set... please indicate. I am on standby already.
Let's get started. Using mobile, I hope it works
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
ajsans:

worry not... even if it does not work at your end, you can reschedule with me.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by crudedude(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
2sexynet:

Now on stand by

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
ajsans:

i just shared the link now bro. check
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
crudedude:

Now on stand by
check your email.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
ajsans:

please check your email for the link let's test your side before time. I am on now and i have sent the link.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by ajsans: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
2sexynet:
i just shared the link now bro. check
Have checked it out

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) / Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed / He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.