Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? (3438 Views)

Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" / A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by EastLebanon(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2016
islam is one of the dominant religion in nigeria,over 80 percent of the hausa/fulani embraces islam,in sw,which is the home of the yorubas over 50 percent of the population embraces islam,in se and ss,muslims is not up 10 percent of the population considering that it's one the major population in nigeria.why is it this way?opinions are welcomed.
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by mayorkyzo: 6:25pm On May 04, 2016
Why is christianity not the dominant religion in the north...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by chikel2000(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Why is christianity not the dominant religion in the north...
Christians are more dominated n the north unlike those muslims in the East
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by johnydon22(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2016
Because there was Usman Dan fodio expedition down south...
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Annunaki(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2016
EastLebanon:
islam is one of the dominant religion in nigeria,over 80 percent of the hausa/fulani embraces islam,in sw,which is the home of the yorubas over 50 percent of the population embraces islam,in se and ss,muslims is not up 10 percent of the population considering that it's one the major population in nigeria.why is it this way?opinions are welcomed.

To answer your question, it's because people in the southern part of nigeria are more educated and enlightened than their ignorant northern counterparts. Even the south west were islam's population is substantial, islam is in rapid decline.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Annunaki(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2016
johnydon22:

Usman danfodio is the worst vermin in the history making up modern nigeria.
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Demmzy15(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2016
Annunaki:

To answer your question, it's because people in the southern part of nigeria are more educated and enlightened than their ignorant northern counterparts. Even the south west were islam's population is substantial, islam is in rapid decline.
grin grin grin Allaah u Akbar, Islam in the se and ss is increasing. Not long ago, some 114 ijaw embraced Islam. In school we have calabar Muslims, their names are like Umar Williams, Diana, etc. They're all full blooded Muslims, just watch how things would continue to unfold!

Ibo Muslims are also increasing, i've met with them personally, all you can do is to wail and cry! grin tongue
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by mustymatic(m): 1:31am On May 05, 2016
Annunaki:

If not for slavery they wouldn't be...educated indeed.
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Nobody: 2:31am On May 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin Allaah u Akbar, Islam in the se and ss is increasing. Not long ago, some 114 ijaw embraced Islam. In school we have calabar Muslims, their names are like Umar Williams, Diana, etc. They're all full blooded Muslims, just watch how things would continue to unfold!

Ibo Muslims are also increasing, i've met with them personally, all you can do is to wail and cry! grin tongue

There is this short igbo guy in my dept. He embraced islam right there in Unilorin...when i asked him what kuniya(nickname) does he bear, he said Abu Chukudi grin....Masha Allah..he accepted in 100level, and he do attend a madrasa organized by MSSN at the mosque arena, and i can tell you today that he is so knowledgeable in islam, he has zeal to learn islam, lol....his trouser does not get to his ankle and he grows his beard trimming the moustache...he is from anambra...so this guys can keep hating and deceive themselves while people are getting to know islam as the truth.....forget the media and propaganda, no religion makes more sense than islam...why is it that people are so fixated on islam? The answer is simple, islam is light and truth, and most at times, people try to hide the truth, but by Allah, no one can off the light of Allah, Islam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Nobody: 2:34am On May 05, 2016
johnydon22:

Actually, there was islam in these areas before uthman dan fodio, go dust up some books on this.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Demmzy15(m): 4:23am On May 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

There is this short igbo guy in my dept. He embraced islam right there in Unilorin...when i asked him what kuniya(nickname) does he bear, he said Abu Chukudi grin....Masha Allah..he accepted in 100level, and he do attend a madrasa organized by MSSN at the mosque arena, and i can tell you today that he is so knowledgeable in islam, he has zeal to learn islam, lol....his trouser does not get to his ankle and he grows his beard trimming the moustache...he is from anambra...so this guys can keep hating and deceive themselves while people are getting to know islam as the truth.....forget the media and propaganda, no religion makes more sense than islam...why is it that people are so fixated on islam? The answer is simple, islam is light and truth, and most at times, people try to hide the truth, but by Allah, no one can off the light of Allah, Islam
Very impressive, many Ibos would have embraced Islam but the problem is that they easily fall for the propaganda. They think Islam is an Hausa man religion, so many still carry the grudge of the civil war so in essence, they don't want to have anything to do with the hausa man including his religion. I believe this would die down in no time, no matter how they distinguish the light, it'll surely shine!

Ss Muslims are really increasing especially those from Rivers state axis, one of them here is an hardcore Jonathan fan but he's a Muslim. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Annunaki(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Typical islamic al taquiya tongue
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I am Anambra and I haven't seen any Igbo Muslim
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2016
I am Igbo and I noticed that MUSLIM are gullible and so have my brothers noticed

If you can give me contracts I can bear a Muslim name to satisfy your gullibility and stupidity ..that's not meant that my heart is Muslim ..it's business and that's what we know

So don't go hurray for Igbo Muslim because they are business men and Muslim mentality is a niche market..we must conquer that market

If you wan catch monkey act like monkey

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Gullibility is bliss

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by true2god: 9:14am On May 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
Very impressive, many Ibos would have embraced Islam but the problem is that they easily fall for the propaganda. They think Islam is an Hausa man religion, so many still carry the grudge of the civil war so in essence, they don't want to have anything to do with the hausa man including his religion. I believe this would die down in no time, no matter how they distinguish the light, it'll surely shine!

Ss Muslims are really increasing especially those from Rivers state axis, one of them here is an hardcore Jonathan fan but he's a Muslim. grin
Gullible muslim. 98% of Igbo 'muslims' are fake, if at all they exist. If muslims can give Igbos business opportunity they will flow along, but never expect any of their family to be part of the evil and backward arabian bloody cult, called Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Blackfire(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2016
Annunaki:

he / she is telling the truth, i am from anambra and i am a Muslim.

*kitikpa gbawa gi onu there, osu mohamed*
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Annunaki(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2016
Blackfire:

he / she is telling the truth, i am from anambra and i am a Muslim.

*kitikpa gbawa gi onu there, osu mohamed*

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Troll!

christopher123:

Gullibility is bliss

Are you pained?, cuz i wonder what connection gullibility has to do with my post.

Demmzy15 these guys cant live with the truth that some igbos do convert to islam after the truth had been made manifest to them.
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by orisa37: 11:36am On May 05, 2016
Why is Christianity not a dominant Religion in the NW?
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Blackfire(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2016
Annunaki:

grin grin grin

come i will ban u personally.. Why u dey laugh? U don win 72 virgins?
If u laugh again eh...
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Annunaki(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2016
Blackfire:

come i will ban u personally.. Why u dey laugh?
U don win 72 virgins?

If u laugh again eh...

If I am offered 72 virgins, I won't mind bombing demmzy15, lexiconkabir, rilwayne001 and other fake muslims on this forum. gringringrin
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Blackfire(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2016
Annunaki:

If I am offered 72 virgins, I won't mind bombing demmzy15, lexiconkabir, rilwayne001 and other fake muslims on this forum. gringringrin

sometimes i wonder the kind of weed our holy prophet gave to us.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Demmzy15(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2016
christopher123:

I am Anambra and I haven't seen any Igbo Muslim
You've really fumbled, I must say, are you telling me you know all the 2 million people of Anambra state? So you know all of them to the extent you can distinguish those who are Muslims? Gullibility at its peak! I'm opening a thread about Ibo Muslims, it wasn't written by me but an Ibo Christian PhD holder!
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Peritus(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2016
How many Igbo families embraced Islam? We understand business and how to penetrate people. We don't mind speaking five languages. So far it makes the owners comfortable with us, and sometimes, mistake us to be one of theirs.
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
You've really fumbled, I must say, are you telling me you know all the 2 million people of Anambra state? So you know all of them to the extent you can distinguish those who are Muslims? Gullibility at its peak! I'm opening a thread about Ibo Muslims, it wasn't written by me but an Ibo Christian PhD holder!

But if Igbo Re the Muslim you said in my village and that of my mum village I can't see not even the smallest mosque and I haven't seen any Igbo Muslim till now from Anambra ..pls show me any.

Maybe you know my village and state more than me

Suit yourself
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Troll!

Are you pained?, cuz i wonder what connection gullibility has to do with my post.

Demmzy15 these guys cant live with the truth that some igbos do convert to islam after the truth had been made manifest to them.

True they conversation in droves but I haven't seen any and I am talking from experience or are these Igbo Muslim hiding ?

Lol
Tete a tete bro

One thing you should know is that Islam is the worst thing that has happened to the world ...the average Igbo or Anambra man detest Muslim ..we have Igbo practising Judaism ,Christianity and traditional religion and we don't have problem with that ...but Islam isn't a way

In short I am waiting for the day we will see an Igbo Muslim ...I haven't seen and when they tel me that Igbo is converting to Muslim I just laugh I am in my mid 30s born raised in East and yet I haven't seen

Pls show me those Igbo Muslim ...let me gave thoer contact

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Demmzy15(m): 2:27pm On May 05, 2016
christopher123:

But if Igbo Re the Muslim you said in my village and that of my mum village I can't see not even the smallest mosque and I haven't seen any Igbo Muslim till now from Anambra ..pls show me any.

Maybe you know my village and state more than me

Suit yourself
What are you saying? So you want an Ibo Muslim's contact so as you can curse and abuse him? Throughout your posts here, you've been displaying desperation, you and your cohorts have been abusing Islam and Muslims for no just reason. Sha continue, your rants can't stop islam from growing and it'll get to every household and there's nothing you can do about it!
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by apotek: 2:37pm On May 05, 2016
christopher123:
I am Igbo and I noticed that MUSLIM are gullible and so have my brothers noticed

If you can give me contracts I can bear a Muslim name to satisfy your gullibility and stupidity ..that's not meant that my heart is Muslim ..it's business and that's what we know

So don't go hurray for Igbo Muslim because they are business men and Muslim mentality is a niche market..we must conquer that market

If you wan catch monkey act like monkey

Damn grin
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Rilwayne001: 3:35pm On May 05, 2016
Annunaki:

If I am offered 72 virgins, I won't mind bombing dem.mzy15, lexico.nkabir, rilwayne001 and other fake muslims on this forum. gringringrin

Sometimes I wonder how foolish your children would be since you - their father - is a pathetic feather head clown grin grin

I can't just imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by tintingz(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2016
Op, here is the reason, link below.

Article by Igbo Muslim.

The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims
https://www.nairaland.com/997009/challenges-igbo-muslims
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
What are you saying? So you want an Ibo Muslim's contact so as you can curse and abuse him? Throughout your posts here, you've been displaying desperation, you and your cohorts have been abusing Islam and Muslims for no just reason. Sha continue, your rants can't stop islam from growing and it'll get to every household and there's nothing you can do about it!

You can't even give a name ....even in my own whole village at nnewi I haven't seen any Igbo Muslim

Maybe these your Muslim are facing extinction or endangeres

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam / Can God Create Another 'god More Powerful Than Himself / Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.