Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos (8855 Views)

The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On May 05, 2016
MasterBaiter:
Hah!
I'm guilty of that 4th pose

when u dey fry chicken and you throw the head inside the oil,na then u go know say frying meat suppose come with user manual.

lol. use a knife to remove the eye balls. same goes for fish. na the eyeballs de shoot oil
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by MasterBaiter: 11:31am On May 05, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

lol. use a knife to remove the eye balls. same goes for fish. na the eyeballs de shoot oil
oh! so na the eyeballs grin

I been think say na their brain cells dey burst na.
At least NL don teach me one thing today.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 05, 2016
MasterBaiter:
oh! so na the eyeballs grin
I been think say na their brain cells dey burst na. At least NL don teach me one thing today.

ewooo... lolzzz
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Consiglier: 1:00pm On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

Are you serious? Forum with Asian technology. Did Africa invent the Internet? Even your mobile phone is made in India. What did your people invent? Dumbass.

Asia created what you are playing with. The servers, the network, and the machines are from Asia.

Imagine the overbloated sense of self importance? India of all places and Indians of all people? Spits profusely

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2016
Consiglier:

Imagine the overbloated sense of self importance? India of all places and Indians of all people? Spits profusely

Our people are far better than you are x10. In terms of Medical, Programming & Technology, Nuclear evolution and so on. You guys have nothing! Your country is not even a nuclear country. You guys don't stand a chance in war against India. Don't deceive yourself. We have the tech. Your people come to our place for medical services. If you are better than us why come here? *Spits*
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Afritop(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2016
NA TO WEAR BULLET PROOF NOW
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by dare2differ: 2:09pm On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:
i'm not blind! Asian guys are daft!

They are not daft!
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by dare2differ: 2:10pm On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

Our people are far better than you are x10. In terms of Medical, Programming & Technology, Nuclear evolution and so on. You guys have nothing! Your country is not even a nuclear country. You guys don't stand a chance in war against India. Don't deceive yourself. We have the tech. Your people come to our place for medical services. If you are better than us why come here? *Spits*

Whatever

It still doesn't explain the poverty rate in your countryundecided. Technology is nothing when majority of your people are still suffering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Consiglier: 3:51pm On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

I can't exchange words with you kid. Need we remind you that your love for Nigeria lead you to Nairaland kid. And again your over-bloated perspective, jaundiced thoughts as revealed in your opinion and loquacious pomposity is sickening to say nothing but the least.

Imagine stinking, dirty, hunger ravaged India?* Spits profusely*
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by deluxez12(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2016
Oahray:
your sarcasm is ill-dressed to the occasion bro.
ok
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2016
dare2differ:

Whatever

It still doesn't explain the poverty rate in your countryundecided. Technology is nothing when majority of your people are still suffering.

That's rubbish. There are jobs here. I bet you have never been to India of late. The new government has improved India. Even our gdp has increased recently and more employment for people.

India is above Nigeria! Accept it!
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by dare2differ: 5:49pm On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

That's rubbish. There are jobs here. I bet you have never been to India of late. The new government has improved India. Even our gdp has increased recently and more employment for people.

India is above Nigeria! Accept it!

Come and shove it down my throat na

Technologically above Nigeria but it still as shitty as Nigeriaundecided
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2016
dare2differ:

Come and shove it down my throat na

Technologically above Nigeria but it still as shitty as Nigeriaundecided

Every country has slums. Our cities are far better than yours. You only have Lagos to boast of not even Lagos just the island. But visit Delhi, Kolkata, Baroda, Mumbai .. mega cities and economic centres. Nigeria doesn't stand a chance. I notice how Nigerians like to tell themselves India is like them
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by dare2differ: 6:20pm On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

Every country has slums. Our cities are far better than yours. You only have Lagos to boast of not even Lagos just the island. But visit Delhi, Kolkata, Baroda, Mumbai .. mega cities and economic centres. Nigeria doesn't stand a chance. I notice how Nigerians like to tell themselves India is like them

Every country has slums but with such a high population, do not compare yours with ours.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by schumastic(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

RAPE YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THAT, SO I THOUGHT I SHOULD BRING YOUR NOTICE TO IT grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Malayy(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2016
you guys are arguing with an indian.. dirty curry smelly people... rapists!! india, capital of rape.. smh!
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by misspicy(f): 8:46pm On May 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Are you a new member? grin
...or a bystander that knows nothing of this long standing matter?
Likely the second.
Goodbye sir
Alternate grin cheezy
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 05, 2016
misspicy:

Alternate grin cheezy
grin....°at times she's called for
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by AlphaDex: 9:43pm On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

Are you serious? Forum with Asian technology. Did Africa invent the Internet? Even your mobile phone is made in India. What did your people invent? Dumbass.

Asia created what you are playing with. The servers, the network, and the machines are from Asia.

[b]My dearest impoverished Indian!!!

My phones are blackberry made in Canada. The other is Android owned by America with korean/American hardware, Qualcomm. What's Indian there?

Stop hiding under the umbrella of Asians, there are asians indigenous to Africa that are scattered all over north Africa and east Africa, Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Tell me about india, your country.

A nation of 1 billion humans who couldnt hold a bridge to save their lives?

A country with the highest surrogate mothers on earth!

A country where women line up waiting for refrigerated sperm from overseas to fertilise their eggs for $2 per insemination!

A country with one of tbe highest maternal mortality rate in the world.

A country that's one of the oldest in the world yet one of the poorest and underdeveloped.

India has taken more UNICEF funds than any other asian country and all she has to show for it is rape and women enslavement.

You should avail yourself of the civilisation nairaland offers you instead of ranting like a garlic stinking muppet!![/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 05, 2016
Cest fini cheesy shocked shocked shocked

AlphaDex:

My phones are blackberry made in Canada. The other is Android owned by America with korean/American hardware, Qualcomm. What's Indian there?

Stop hiding under the umbrella of Asians, there are asians indigenous to Africa that are scattered all over north Africa and east Africa, Ethiopia and Eritrea.

A country where women line up waiting for refrigerated sperm from overseas to fertilise their eggs for $2 per insemination!

A country that's one of the oldest in the world yet one of the poorest and underdeveloped.

India has taken more UNICEF funds than any other asian country and all she has to show for it is rape and women enslavement.

You should avail yourself with the civilisation nairaland offers you instead of ranting like a garlic stinking muppet!![/b]
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2016
AlphaDex:

You should avail yourself of the civilisation nairaland offers you instead of ranting like a garlic stinking muppet!![/b]

Well done. Good job changing the subject from technology and Internet to women advocacy and sperm. Nice job. Now let's see

Nigeria:-

1.) So called giant of Africa but an average Nigerian feeds under $1.

2.) 65% of highly qualified doctors in Nigeria have certificates from India. No wonder I see many blacks in our teaching hospitals.

3.) The country that SELL Kerosene to India and India sells to citizen cheaper than what Nigeria who owns the kerosene is selling. Keep it up

4.) The country that the president says 'Stealing is not corruption'

5.) The country with the highest fraud rate in Africa. Even have their criminal code'419'

6.) The country where Lagos, their largest economic city has 45% of its manufacturing companies owned by Indians and another 25% owned by Koreans and Germans. Making a total of 70% owned by foreigners.

7.) The developed country that couldn't defeat some illiterate terrorist for the past 6 years.

8.) $1= N320 || $1 = Rs66.7

Let's compare something:-

P.s I have been to Nigeria. I have a company there. But yo haven't been to India.

1 ) Nigeria has 2 major developed economic cities namely Lagos and Abuja. Lagos is actually the island. The mainland is still a mess. I still have copy of my Nigerian visa. I've been there a lot of times so don't tell me I dnt know.

India has about 4 developed economic cities namely Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Baroda. Cities of business. 12 other residential cities are developed and rest are developing. I'm in India, visit India first before arguing.

2.) India, the so called undeveloped country as the man above claims, houses 11 world data centers. Even Google is building a data center in Kolkata.

Nigeria the giant of Africa cannot even boast of 48 hours uninterrupted power supply let alone house a data center. India has uninterrupted electricity with solar except during heavy rain fall.

3.) India, the so called undeveloped country houses the best medical equipment that even doctors from great nations come to India.

Nigeria on the other hand, one time a dying Nigerian president (rest his soul) was brought to the underdeveloped India for treatment

4.) India, is tagged the number 3 country with Internet hackers and Web Developers. 60% of world trained internet hackers are trained in India.

Nigeria, the giant of Africa that had their NASS website hacked. Lol

5.) Nigeria, the giant of Africa where their president doesn't even have a certificate.

Indian prime minister has a PhD

6.) Nigeria the great nation of Africa has 80% of its land accommodated with ancient old buildings and forests filled with cattle and herdsmen

India boasts of sky scrappers and modern technology in its cities.

India boasts of an indigenous car company called Nissan. Please what does Nigeria have ? Innosion right? Some Innosion car parts are made in Delhi.

So my Ignorant Nigerian, don't compare an economy of billions to an economy of millions.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by AlphaDex: 9:49am On May 06, 2016
Strahovski1:

Well done. Good job changing the subject from technology and Internet to women advocacy and sperm. Nice job. Now let's see

Nigeria:-

1.) So called giant of Africa but an average Nigerian feeds under $1.
India has the highest number of poor people in the world!!! Mother Teresa's legacy was built on your perennial wretchedness of material and intellectual destitution grin grin grin
Strahovski1:

2.) 65% of highly qualified doctors in Nigeria have certificates from India. No wonder I see many blacks in our teaching hospitals.
You mind giving us a link to back your claims. And don't slide it off into your shameless "my wife is white" falsehood.
Strahovski1:

3.) The country that SELL Kerosene to India and India sells to citizen cheaper than what Nigeria who owns the kerosene is selling. Keep it up
You just explained to me Nigeria's standard of living is much higher than India's. Dummy!!! A pair of Adidas sneakers cost more in America than in China.
Garlic absorption plays with your ability for logical deduction. India is world's destitute headquarters!!!

Strahovski1:

4.) The country that the president says 'Stealing is not corruption'
Is this suppose to be a diss angry

Strahovski1:

5.) The country with the highest fraud rate in Africa. Even have their criminal code'419'

My pathetic illiterate Indian!!! You'll get free tuition via the immediacy and power of the internet from me, lezz, your Nigerian master.

Every country has their criminal law codified. In Nigeria it is section 419 of the criminal code.

In India it is section 420 of your penal code!!! Eerily and closely coincidental right? Boneheaded newt. You never knew that, did you? I just told you. Say thanks to Nigeria.

A Scatterbrained, garlic-swilling, sex-famished spasmodic waste-pipe is what you are. And India is the world's headquarters of rape and caste in all of Asia and the world.

Strahovski1:

[s]
6.) The country where Lagos, their largest economic city has 45% of its manufacturing companies owned by Indians and another 25% owned by Koreans and Germans. Making a total of 70% owned by foreigners.[/s]
I bet you never heard of FDI?

But all Indian SME's in Nigeria are economic asylum seekers running from the economic tsunami in India.

Common India is even dying from heat waves due to electricity unavailability and poverty. India as a NATION is 2,300 old and you're still a cave-dwelling mongoloids being tagged as undeveloped like Mali and Burundi. You're older than China and as populated but your economy is a mere $2 trillion, while China ,your mate in population and age is $10 trillion.

Nigeria is over $600 billion with a population of 170 million. Hahaha India is just a giant loaf of bread with no flour. grin grin grin

Strahovski1:

7.) The developed country that couldn't defeat some illiterate terrorist for the past 6 years.
India is home to 800 terrorist cell networks in Jammu and Kashmir. Since 2008 terrorism has rattled India.

Your obsession with Nairaland has made you foolishly out of touch with your country. You need patriotism therapy.

Strahovski1:

8.) $1= N320 || $1 = Rs66.7
You're an economic numskull. Currencies are all subject to commodity change and political manoeuvring. I'm sure you've heard IMF mounting pressure on Nigeria to let the Naira reflect her economic status. Ode!
Strahovski1:

Let's compare something:-

P.s I have been to Nigeria. I have a company there. But yo haven't been to India. [/quote[b]] Like you have a British wife!!! Mythical Changeling!!![/b]
[quote author=Strahovski1 post=45350560]

1 ) Nigeria has 2 major developed economic cities namely Lagos and Abuja. Lagos is actually the island. The mainland is still a mess. I still have copy of my Nigerian visa. I've been there a lot of times so don't tell me I dnt know.

Abuja is a political headquarters. You're a dummy-dumb-dumb!!! Try Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, ABA, Onitsha. Lying schmuck

Strahovski1:

India has about 4 developed economic cities namely Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Baroda. Cities of business. 12 other residential cities are developed and rest are developing. I'm in India, visit India first before arguing.
Mother Teresa, Rape, the falling bridge and surrogacy, womb for rent for $20 is more popular to the world than any Indian city!

Strahovski1:

2.) India, the so called undeveloped country as the man above claims, houses 11 world data centers. Even Google is building a data center in Kolkata.

Google, an American company is building a service centre in India for cheap labour!!!

Strahovski1:

Nigeria the giant of Africa cannot even boast of 48 hours uninterrupted power supply let alone house a data center. India has uninterrupted electricity with solar except during heavy rain fall.

The current power infrastructure in India is not capable of providing sufficient and reliable power supply. Some 400 million people have zero access to electricity since the grid does not reach their areas. Another problem is unstable power supply. There are frequency fluctuations caused by load generation imbalances in the system and this keeps happening because consumer load keeps changing. So 400 million Indians aren't with electricity. That's more than 1/3 if the entire population of India and 3 times more than the entire population of Nigeria. Jungle man grin 
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new-sections/energy/millions-of-people-in-india-have-no-electricity/lifenologyshow/41089385.cms3.)
Strahovski1:

India, the so called undeveloped country houses the best medical equipment that even doctors from great nations come to India.

growing need to fix its basic health concerns in the areas of HIV, malaria, tuberculosis, and diarrhoea. Additionally, children under five are born underweight and roughly 7% (compared to 0.8% in the US) of them die be[b]fore their fifth birthday. [4] [5]. Sadly, only a small percentage of the population has access to quality sanitation, which further exacerbates some key concerns above.

Read more: http://forbesindia.com/blog/health/5-things-to-know-about-the-indias-healthcare-system/#ixzz47rUDui25
India has the worst child-mother morality rate in the world. With polio vaccine given as early as 6 months in India due to low immunity of your mothers who are malnourished in pregnancy. Note that Nigeria is 9/10 months. The West is 12.

[/b]

Strahovski1:

Nigeria on the other hand, one time a dying Nigerian president (rest his soul) was brought to the underdeveloped India for treatment

4.) India, is tagged the number 3 country with Internet hackers and Web Developers. 60% of world trained internet hackers are trained in India.
I can't believe you're married. You have the logical ability of a 7 year old. Please supply link to the emboldened.
I promised you this battle along time ago. Please give me facts not imbecilic rantings and opinions

Strahovski1:

Nigeria, the giant of Africa that had their NASS website hacked. Lol
America, world's only superpower had its data base hacked by China with considerable damage to its blueprints. Please tell me do you read any stuff other than Nairaland? grin

Strahovski1:

5.) [s]Nigeria, the giant of Africa where their president doesn't even have a certificate.
[/s]
Indian prime minister has a PhD

Speculative and pointless. I wouldn't even be mentioning the last President with a PhD. I will be asking you how come a country with over a billion people has become a pariah to the world.
Strahovski1:

6.) Nigeria the great nation of Africa has 80% of its land accommodated with ancient old buildings and forests filled with cattle and herdsmen

India boasts of sky scrappers and modern technology in its cities.
grin grin grin Indians live with snakes and monkeys. Matter of fact national geographic just aired a programme on how to drive smartly in India. All your domestic animals occupy your roads.

Jeez Indians die more from snake bites than any other country in the world. Jungle and primal existence is a byword for India.

Strahovski1:

India boasts of an indigenous car company called Nissan. Please what does Nigeria have ? Innosion right? Some Innosion car parts are made in Delhi.

May God Almighty have eternal mercy on the parents who bear the misfortune to have birthed you.

A prosimian monkey will do its parents prouder than you can ever do yours!!!

Nissan is Japan and it has its factory all over the world and is currently building one in Nigeria. Innoson is wholly Nigerian with little input from China.

You're a chronic illiterate with sever dyslexia and irredeemable word-blindness. You just disgraced your father's name, you country, your wife in front of the world.

Nissan is India!!! President Obama is a Lagosian.
Wasted birth of analphabetism!!!

Strahovski1:

So my Ignorant Nigerian, don't compare an economy of billions to an economy of millions.

The word ignorant does not even begin to convey the extent of your mental and psychological retardation.

Nigeria's economy is .6 trillion dollars for 170 million people. India is 2 trillion for over 1 billion people.

You my friend is high on poverty and wretchedness.

Matter of fact your stupidity and poverty needs professional management!!!

India is 2,300 years old and is still the world sleazehole of poverty and disease!!!

A country where millions of women rent their wombs for $20 .

I'll come beat you down again. Give me one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 06, 2016
cc Lalasticlala grin
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Qaisar1: 2:19pm On May 06, 2016
AlphaDex:
lol Mehn... seriously, you're crazy

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2016
i fry anything and stay close to the pan. What's wrong with those chickens
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by AlphaDex: 4:25pm On May 06, 2016
Qaisar1:

lol Mehn... seriously, you're crazy
grin grin grin grin

Indians make me crazy.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Oahray: 4:37pm On May 07, 2016
Ouch! AlphaDex, please have mercy on the guy. His arrogance is birthed by ignorance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thanks Internet! See What Our Secondary School Girls Are Now Doing In Class / PICTURES- Good Looking Black Men With Muscles / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.