Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? (2130 Views)

Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by RoyalBlak007: 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
grin
in a shopping mall....a dinner.....airport...with an exotic car....in a church...while having s*x?
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by vizkiz: 8:59pm On May 04, 2016
Must i propose to you before we get married? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by halfricanadian(f): 9:00pm On May 04, 2016
grin here to read comments
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by RoyalBlak007: 9:01pm On May 04, 2016
vizkiz:
Hahahahahahahahahahah grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:08pm On May 04, 2016
On the MOON! cheesy.. grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by vizkiz: 9:08pm On May 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Hahahahahahahahahahah grin

Bro this is not a funny something, IZZIT a must?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:13pm On May 04, 2016
Private proposal hate public stuffs
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by Nightie(f): 9:13pm On May 04, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin here to read comments

Me too grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by UrWorstNitemare: 9:13pm On May 04, 2016
cool If d girl iz gonna propose to me....
I guess, DURING SEX appeals to me grin

buh,

since we men are d ones expected to propose...undecided

I'm jus
gonna follow ma instinct
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by halfricanadian(f): 9:16pm On May 04, 2016
Nightie:

Me too grin

Oya na shift make i siddon

Share d gala share d bulls
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2016
Am hungry..... Like really hungry.. Am on the verge of a freak out here...
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by PapaZeus(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2016
As 4 me na front of one Merrybet shop 4 one gud saturday go make sense
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by HARDDON: 9:30pm On May 04, 2016
What is the essence of proposing?

Just tell her, babes, tell ur parents we r coming to see them on Saturday (n watch her heart Falk out of her rib cage in excitement )

Let them just prepare d list too...
We're in a hurry. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by halfricanadian(f): 9:34pm On May 04, 2016
If u dont make ur woman happy on a daily basis

No amount of proposal under d face of earth will she say yes or will it move her

Not all proposal comes with a yes

I might love someone but just might not want to marry them cos i see no future together

It all depends on how u treat me before d proposal

I dont get fooled by 30 mins proposal gimmicks

I add up how u make me feel before d proposal day

Dat will determine my yes or no

Im not easily impressed

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by wittyt98(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
On the MOON! cheesy.. grin
. madam watin happen ??

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by JustOzito(f): 9:43pm On May 04, 2016
Early morning, prepare breakfast for me in bed,place the ring under the tea cup. I will like him to appear the way I love to see him (boxers with no singlet) then kneeling down he will then pop d big question. "Angel will you do me the honour of wearing this fingercuff and share this prison(my world) with me?
lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by RoyalBlak007: 9:43pm On May 04, 2016
halfricanadian:
If u dont make ur woman happy on a daily basis

No amount of proposal under d face of earth will she say yes or will it move her

Not all proposal comes with a yes

I might love someone but just might not want to marry them cos i see no future together

It all depends on how u treat me before d proposal

I dont get fooled by 30 mins proposal gimmicks

I add up how u make me feel before d proposal day

Dat will determine my yes or no

Im not easily impressed

Hmmmmm...impressive

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by RoyalBlak007: 9:44pm On May 04, 2016
JustOzito:
Early morning, prepare breakfast for me in bed,place the ring under the tea cup. I will like him to appear the way I love to see him (boxers with no singlet) then kneeling down he will then pop d big question. "Angel will you do me the honour of wearing this fingercuff and share this prison(my world) with me?
lol
grin what movie is this please

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by halfricanadian(f): 9:46pm On May 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Hmmmmm...impressive

Im speaking raw fact to b sincere

Marriage is a life time its bou my life time

I cant spend it with someone i av no faith in to make me happy even for a day or a sec

No my life is very important its all i av got

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:07pm On May 04, 2016
M a humble girl who loves de beach and de evening feeling. So i want a small picnic on the beach in de evening under the starts. He shud have strawberries and whip cream and red roses ofcourse, coz i looove flowers. Den after all dis, we shud take a walk wit sandles or bare foot on de beach, wit de waves and de gentle breeze takin me over, i want him to kneel down under the stars and ask me to marry him. Den after i accept, i want him to lift me up, and kiss me like never befor. Den we will continue playin n walkin on de beach. God i love de beach. Okay sory ooo, i know u ppl wil b thinking of mummy water. No, m nt one. I just love de beach dats all

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by JustOzito(f): 10:10pm On May 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

do u think it is impossible? well I rather dream big and be expectant than dream small and fall for anything.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by kiddoiLL(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2016
JustOzito:
lol
after u want all these?? pfffft someone is still living in Disney world

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by JustOzito(f): 10:12pm On May 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
do u think it is impossible? well I rather dream big
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by kiddoiLL(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2016
JustOzito:

do u think it is impossible? well I rather dream big and be expectant than dream small and fall for anything.

ooosheeeeeeyy!Martin Luther Queen.....keep dreaming big
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by RoyalBlak007: 10:15pm On May 04, 2016
JustOzito:

I like your faith

it's so strong and fat
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by marshalcarter: 10:19pm On May 04, 2016
Why would I propose undecided

4wat make why

Just put her in helegoter and fly up...den u tell her...'Take dis ring or u getat of ma chopper ryt now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by halfricanadian(f): 10:22pm On May 04, 2016
marshalcarter:

4wat make why

Just put her in helegoter and fly up...den u tell her...'Take dis ring or u getat of ma chopper ryt now grin

Kuku kill her dats better

Someone like me with d way i feel now

I will kuku jump with gladness
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by RoyalBlak007: 10:23pm On May 04, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
M a humble girl who loves de beach and de evening feeling. So i want a small picnic on the beach in de evening under the starts. He shud have strawberries and whip cream and red roses ofcourse, coz i looove flowers. Den after all dis, we shud take a walk wit sandles or bare foot on de beach, wit de waves and de gentle breeze takin me over, i want him to kneel down under the stars and ask me to marry him. Den after i accept, i want him to lift me up, and kiss me like never befor. Den we will continue playin n walkin on de beach. God i love de beach. Okay sory ooo, i know u ppl wil b thinking of mummy water. No, m nt one. I just love de beach dats all
Seems yu crazy abt tha Beach...

lol! Good dream
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 04, 2016
marshalcarter:

4wat make why

No be for halfricanadian.. She fit jump oh!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by halfricanadian(f): 10:28pm On May 04, 2016
discoprophet:

No be for halfricanadian.. She fit jump oh!

Like u kno me too well

I will jump with honours wats my own
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by McLeyyin: 10:29pm On May 04, 2016
Ionno tho but this proposal stuff might not work for me. People tryna outdo each other.
BTW, ladies should fantasize more about how their marriage will be intact for years rather than one fairy tale proposal.
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by nikkypearl(f): 10:29pm On May 04, 2016
vizkiz:
YES

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Shocking Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes / Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? / Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.