Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat (5832 Views)

Nairaland Artiste, "Gondy", Drops New Song Titled "You See" / A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party / GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by GEORGELX(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2016
Manweysabi:
Nice song there, Gondy.

May you grow higher. May you find favour in the sight of the industry's heavyweights.

Bless up.
AM also an artist by name Gelex[Street Take Over] http://www.datafilehost.com/d/98a21dc4
GOD BLESS US
Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by rapwizzy(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2016
That's nice... I have a new joint dat i really wish to upload to nairaland. Please how do i upload a song to this wonderful blog? Thanks
Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by lifestyle1(m): 12:23am On May 10, 2016
I like this beat, I think I should jump on it. Watch-out

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by omonefe5: 12:25am On May 10, 2016
I'll like to be in the video...am also a singer and songwriter
Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by Judosky1(m): 12:27am On May 10, 2016
I will soon shoot my own album.. Am sure this month
Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by just2okworld(f): 1:52am On May 10, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by Damibiz(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2016
Nice one bro,when should we be especting another one ?
Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by illuminaty(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2016
Judosky1:
I will soon shoot my own album.. Am sure this month
....shoot ALBUM keh Na bazooka u won use shoot am? LOL

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by Isholaoni: 7:01am On May 10, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by Dexema(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2016
you have what it takes to make a mark in the afro/hiphop genre but bros you need beta mentoring, musical advice from creatives and quality production. wish you luck in your onward journey.
Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by Nobody: 7:19am On May 10, 2016
Iworiwo!!! I celebrate!!! Itz already done by a naija artiste. Can't remember his name though.
Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by Youpele52: 7:41am On May 10, 2016
Lalasticlala

When I shot a video to my spoken word and shared it a number of times on Nairaland you didn't take it to even back page. It is well.
Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:51am On May 10, 2016
Thanks Lalasticlala for your kindness..I pray more blessings come to you
Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2016
Behira:
undecided angry I rushed in here thinking it was Airforce1 but once again d guy fall my hand.......Congrats to u dearie beta pikin
Thanks mama
FxMallam:
Kudos Man! Keep up the good work. It is very difficult to create content these days. Those who can should be commended.
I appreciate boss
toonzay:
So many gifted nairalanders out there with great songs.... If you hear my songs....swear you won't believe am still upcoming... Na God's blessing
Check 'em out on this link:
http:///Xa44VL6KxN
That's true; we'll get to the top by God's grace. Your link is not working
Hysmady:
Nice one
Thanks man
HarkymTheOracle:
9ice... like Adigun

Also listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Thanks baba..ok, I will
overflow1:
kudos... you tried
Thanks bro
GEORGELX:

AM also an artist by name Gelex[Street Take Over] http://www.datafilehost.com/d/98a21dc4
GOD BLESS US
Good; I'll listen to it. Amen

lifestyle1:
I like this beat, I think I should jump on it. Watch-out
Good; will be looking forward to that
omonefe5:
I'll like to be in the video...am also a singer and songwriter
Let's connect; glad to hear that. Let's keep the fire burning
just2okworld:
Nice 1
Thanks Mama
Damibiz:
Nice one bro,when should we be especting another one ?
Yeah..very soon. Thank you
Dexema:
you have what it takes to make a mark in the afro/hiphop genre but bros you need beta mentoring, musical advice from creatives and quality production. wish you luck in your onward journey.
Thanks bro; this more reason I want to be in a good Record Label and also don't relent on daily self development. My next production will be done in a standard studio. Amen, and you too.
Benignasweety:
Iworiwo!!! I celebrate!!! Itz already done by a naija artiste. Can't remember his name though.
The chorus and lyrics are different; you can listen to the song. Someone else sang Duro before Tekno sang it and what makes them different are the contents
Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by alubarika04(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2016
Gondy Is A Gumz Song Celebrate I Luvs Tha Musik Is A Swit Wance Me 2 Iz A Ups Comicns Cingarz I Wanz To BLOWS Too Ons Nairaslamds
Re: Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hello Nairaland's Great People,
I must confess that I am spurred on to release
a new hot song by everyone who commented
on my first 2016 single on this thread (Celebrate) which made
front page in May. Due to your honest comments
and criticisms, I have been working on
sharpening my musical skills in order not to
disappoint fans and also give the best of me any
day, any time.
This new song titled LONI (TODAY) is VERY
VERY inspirational and I assure you all that you
won't regret downloading and listening to it

Title: Loni (Today)
Artiste: Gondy

Download on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3149938/gondy-nairalander-drops-2nd-single#3149938.2

Thank you all; your honest reviews are welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Video: Tekno – Choko / Dido Or Enya / Plantation Boiz ? Who Sings Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.