Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) (23416 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / Masari Stops His Convoy To Help Accident Victims In Katsina. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by chibuzo9(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2016
Just becose i was buying fruit dere d man just stop to show me say he get moni pass me abi dere is God oo
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Udofire(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2016
This one na karamor, smh!
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by HaneefahAde(f): 10:47am On May 05, 2016
And so? undecided
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by hornyman(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i ask u?
Then you are not ready to get any answer.
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by DonQuixote: 11:02am On May 05, 2016
It is really bothersome this new trend our present "political leaders" are setting. Is it an achievement that you stopped to buy fruit, corn akara or whatever. How does that translates to empowerment ir economic growth. This is at it best foolishness and seeking for cheap popularity.
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by jevic(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2016
And so?
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by donfemo(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2016
So Nigerians are the most confused set of people, before now you rearly see governors do this things, people complain that they dont interact with the people and the do not know and understand the sufferings of the people. Now they in a way or the other try to interact, people call them attention seekers. Same people that will hail OBAMA for walking on the streets of Washington and buying snacks or coffee.

I dont think these leaders are doing this things so a picture can be out there, even an idiot know this is not an achievement. So why think the aim is attention seeking?
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 05, 2016
Bigmillz:
Adamawa state governor, Jibrilla Bindow stopped his convoy to buy fruits from a fruit seller along the Lamiwa road in Adamawa state earlier today.

Some clowns will now come and start hailing the man as a man of the people. Sycophant and hypocrites.
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by SherylMiracle(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2016
Mtcheeeeewww.....Who e epp??
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 1:17pm On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Eye service.. Attention seeking i..diot
There is nothing there, despite he is vip once in a while he will want to have a taste of those things he used to have or do before his present position. I believe you have not been privileged to work with a vip or be close to one that's why you think every of their action is for the camera. Mind you he moves in a convoy which is also like a mobile office that comprises of his aides too, probably one of the staff from his press crew would have taken the photographs with the permission of the CPS.
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by datigbogirl: 2:04pm On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Eye service.. Attention seeking i..diot

No mind dem...bambiala government.
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by sheddy03: 6:25pm On May 05, 2016
did he price like ordinary citizen would? did he collect change from d fruit seller?
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by happney65: 9:40pm On May 05, 2016
omolola15:
He's also human na. I'm sure he used to do this before he was governor. So if become the governor now. Na him be sey i don wave bye bye to Iya RIDWAN amala and amala Skye bank. Lai Lai. And that aboki suya wey I dey always enjoy. Make una free am i beg.

happney65 where you dey

I kuku dey here my broda..I just got busy nii broda mii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) / Strike: Saraki Sues Workers Of National Assembly / PDP Campaigns In Tarauni Local Government, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.