Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer (42391 Views)

Photos: Ufuoma Ejenobor Shows Off Her Half Nigerian Half American Baby Boy / Half-nigerian International Singer, Shirley Bassey To Have A Movie Made To Tell / The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by OneNaija(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2009
BARBEE IS A SINGER BORN IN NEW YORK CITY TO A JAMAICAN MOTHER AND A NIGERIAN FATHER, SHE IS RUMORED TO DATE REGGAE ARTIST BEENIE MAN AND WAS A MAIN TOPIC IN THE SEPERATION BETWEEN HIS WIFE REGGAE ARTIST D'ANGEL HERE ARE SOME PICS,

Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by OneNaija(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2009
She look ciara

Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by SeanT21(f): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2009
Classless with a horrible weave!! Whats there to be proud of?? undecided
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by OneNaija(m): 12:25am On Aug 12, 2009
Here so proof

BAR-BEE
Introducing Bar-Bee: Singer, Songwriter and Musician.

Bar-Bee was born in Jamaica of Jamaican and Nigerian parents. She spent her early years in Nigeria and Jamaica. At the young age of five Bar-Bee began singing and writing poems. By the age of eleven she would go on to become a leader of her church choir. At sixteen she formed her first group Best kept Secrete. The group performed at talent shows and other similar venues. At the age of Eighteen Bar-Bee embarked on a solo careen recording her first single Missing you featuring Junior Kelly. This single would go on to receive tremendous airplay through out the Caribbean , North eastern United States, South Florida and Canada as well as Nigeria and West Africa.

Bar-Bees First Music Video, Missing You received critical acclaim internationally. Bar-Bee has opened and performed with some of the worlds top Reggae Artists such as Junior Kelly and Beenie Man, among others. In early 2007 she was featured on Beenie Mans Single and video Give it Up, which is currently receiving huge sales and response worldwide. Due to the success of this single Bar-Bee has been introduced to an international audience. This has led to Bar-Bee performing at some of the largest venues in Jamaica and the Caribbean including the 2007 Summer Fest in Jamaica, where she performed before a crowd of over 30,000 fans with world class artists such as Beenie Man, Mary J. Blige, LL Cool J and many others.

Bar-Bee is a prolific songwriter, and has a catalog of over 60 songs and is continuing to write and record her own songs daily. In 2007, the nineteen year old signed with UrbanDisk Records and Frontline Media Worldwide Inc. headed by industry veteran Will Crittendon. Her new Maxi-Single includes the hit song PaddyCake featuring Beenie Man as well as Diva In My Sneakers and Light some Candles Tonite. PaddyCake is receiving heavy rotation on Jamaica’s commercial radio waves and starting to spread worldwide.

Currently Bar-Bee is working on her third music video for the song PaddyCake as well as her debut album to be released on UrbanDisk Records in the fall of 2007. Under the guidance of longtime music man and artist manager, Will Crittendon, Bar-Bee is poised to be a world-class total artist.

Bar-Bee’s inspirations include the likes of Bob Marley and Fela Kuti. “I want to be a role model and an inspiration for the all young people across the world.” Her music can be classified as Urban World Pop with reggae roots. Bar-Bee has all that it takes to succeed in the music industry big time.

For more information contact:
UrbanDisk Records
67 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
212-709-8011
917-379-7577
www.myspace.com/b4barbee

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/frontlinebarbee
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bootycall(f): 12:50am On Aug 12, 2009
Nothing spectacular abt her.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bluespice(f): 2:08am On Aug 12, 2009
SeanT21:

ditto
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2009
south what?

Never heard of her cool
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2009
me fink she cool undecided. . . she has a zexy body cheesy
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by philip0906(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2009
she is hot. wink cheesy
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by OneNaija(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2009
She is the best Now In jamaica and I love her. Check out her video in Youtube. Go search for Bar bee. She is the best. She dance like Beyonce and ciara.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Godmother(f): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2009
SeanT21:

She's trully hot but classless like SeanT21 said. What's with the baring her arse and all? undecided undecided
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Outstrip(f): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2009
Way too much makeup. I think she is one of those women that will look better with little or no makeup up. The second picture makes her look like a cross dresser. I think if she cleans up she would be stunning. Beautiful but trashy.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by mamagee6(f): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
She thinks she's all that but she's not worth my slippers.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by OneNaija(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2009
Why the ladies in the house jealous about her. please let her alone , I love her.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2009
Godmother:

She's trully hot but classless like SeanT21 said. What's with the baring her arse and all? undecided undecided
She repping her Jamo side. Mandigo's people
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by tpiah2: 12:41am On Aug 13, 2009
OneNaija:

Why the ladies in the house jealous about her. please let her alone , I love her.

where's bawomolo to back up this statement.

whatshisname can also sign in. Xylophone abi wetin e call himself- xavier or something.

any other nairaland dudes wanna save this damsel from us jealous ladies?
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Outstrip(f): 1:38am On Aug 13, 2009
How are we picking on her. We all said she was pretty except that she looks trashy. That's just the way she was presented to us. I bet if she cleans up she would be more striking
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by TOPE20001(f): 1:40am On Aug 13, 2009
I she a drag queen? undecided
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 13, 2009
Drag-queen if you ask me. Nice booty tho'.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Ifygurl: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2009
Her skincolor doesn't look natural. Does she bleach?
oh well there are better looking Naija celebrities than her but she's not ugly. She aigt
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2009
men and their crushes
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by MzJae: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
hey guys newbie here!! she is not a nigerian celebrity IMO she is an entertainer in the Jamaican entertainment industry, she has nigerian roots thats all, plus she got her fame in NY, i like her but there are better singers than her out there, she aiigght
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by iice(f): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2009
She's small. . .i really like her shape.
Looks better in voluminous hair as opposed to the flat one.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Temi758: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2009
she's very pretty. they just styled her wrong
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by finemocha(f): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
she has a nice body, a lil to big bone for what i would consider cute, but i can def see how some would see her as sexy
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 23, 2010
More Anti-Jamaica hate (from Niaja women, not surprised!) but big ups to Barbee she is a beautiful combination of Jamaica and Nigeria =]
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 23, 2010
I love her shape.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by chic2pimp(m): 6:36am On Feb 23, 2010
Ehennn, This is what I call Thick wink.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

Ehennn, This is what I call Thick wink.

Esatto.

Her BMI might rate her as overweight, but she still has a hot body.

That is thick.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by chic2pimp(m): 6:41am On Feb 23, 2010
Yes oooo she thick wella unlike some peeps lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2010
she luks more like a nigerian dan a jamaican.as a matter of fact she luks iboish especially in d 1st 2 pictures n d one she wore a yellow n pink but d rest luks pwedy kul,n yup she has a sexually appealing body,taste n good looks.at least she's way beta dan d likes of mercy johnson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe / Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) / Beyonce Vs Osas Ighodaro Who Rocked It Better?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.