Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies (12521 Views)

Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security / Anambra Hits Self-sufficiency In Rice Production- Premiumtimes / #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by teebillz: 8:48am On May 05, 2016
Using offshore companies is not a crime, and they do have some legitimate purposes. Just because a company or person appears in this list does not mean they have done anything wrong.

However, questions may be raised over the use of structures that conceal the true owners’ identity in complex schemes based on the other side of the world. Search below to see for yourself:

http://features.thesundaytimes.co.uk/web/public/2016/04/10/index.html?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-thesundaytimes-_-20160409-_-News-_-426343194-_-Imageandlink&linkId=23277846

1 Like

Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by BlackBaron: 8:50am On May 05, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
I don't get it. Do they want T-Fare or handout. If you want to release lies, you are free to do it. Afterall, APC is already a bigtime trader in that.

Dumbington...this is from the same archive that has implicated and caused the resignation of Iceland's PM, seen a Spanish Minister resign and giving the PM of England sleepless nights over his dead father's tax dealings.

From the same troves are the likes of Saraki, Mark, Ibori and so implicated, yet dumbos like you run out even with chains shackled to your feet to cover for those that have enslaved you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by iflywithbuhari(f): 8:54am On May 05, 2016
Saintp:
I'm beginning to suspect premium times. Why announce thier intention instead of taking everybody by surprise and release. People involved will likely start cutting deals to get thier names off and i think that is what they want to achieve.

They should better not shield anybody cos there will be more pressure on them after this announcement. I know our people.
They want captains of industry and big politicians to pay them blackmail money. Useless Yoruba fraudulent daily

1 Like

Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by xender(m): 8:58am On May 05, 2016
why tell us you are to release ? why not go ahead and mention everybody immediately? or they are waiting for those involved to come and "see them" .. I am beginning to lose interest in this Panama stuff sad

2 Likes

Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by iflywithbuhari(f): 8:59am On May 05, 2016
BlackBaron:

Dumbington...this is from the same archive that has implicated and caused the resignation of Iceland's PM, seen a Spanish Minister resign and giving the PM of England sleepless nights over his dead father's tax dealings.

From the same troves are the likes of Saraki, Mark, Ibori and so implicated, yet dumbos like you run out even with chains shackled to your feet to cover for those that have enslaved you.
Panama papers investigations is a sham. It was designed to cause riots in Russia, Venezuela and China. But it failed woefully, and has since lost steam in the international media. We are the only ones still keeping the flames alive. Also Premium times, just want to sell copies and get some blackmail money from scared politicians.

2 Likes

Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by poseidon12: 10:03am On May 05, 2016
TPAND:

No 30 - 100. The so called change agents. At least we know of Aisha Buhari's foreign company, where she has been siphoning funds to. Godfather himself, also has offshore companies, Ibikunle Amosu also has a Panama indictment except they are two Ibikunle Amosu's in Nigeria

What @Iflywithbuhari is implying is that they will deliberately exclude prominent APC names. Let's see how it goes Thursday.

1 Like

Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by poseidon12: 10:05am On May 05, 2016
amaechi1:
I simply do not understand these are all 'lies' or 'true'. None of these accused or alleged persons have approached the court for redress. When Abike Daberi was accused of being part of those owing banks, she went to court and bank had to apologies and they withdrew their earlier claims. Let us not take paracetamol for another man's headache. If the assertion is false let them go to court. You will be surprise none will approach the court in this dispensation. It will be like fast tracking their conviction.

How about if they exclude some names because of their political affiliation?

1 Like

Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by poseidon12: 10:07am On May 05, 2016
yomalex:
has nothing to do with APC or PDP they can't include what's not there

But they can omit what's there though.

1 Like

Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by poseidon12: 10:08am On May 05, 2016
modath:

Nigerians and insincerity sha? undecided

Why is Premium Time giving people the impression they are going to do something out of the ordinary? This is ICIJ (International Consortium of Investigative Joournalists) work, Premium Times is an insignificant part.

The whole Panama Papers expose date (2 terabyte) will be available online for the whole world to access on the 9th of May, the website will go live by 7pm ET...

They are just ascribing more importance than is true to themselves....... anyway they know MOST Nigerians are ignorant and won't do any research for themselves...

https://panamapapers.icij.org/

http://www.techworm.net/2016/04/icij-leak-even-bigger-panama-papers-dump-may-9.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers

Thanks for the information.

2 Likes

Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by CaptPlanet(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2016
Premium times better not put my name on that list. undecided
Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by yomalex(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2016
poseidon12:

But they can omit what's their though.
omit how? They are not the only ones that have access to it.
Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by modath(f): 10:20am On May 05, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

They want captains of industry and big politicians to pay them blackmail money. Useless Yoruba fraudulent daily

Gaaaaaaaaaawwwwwdddddd!! So Premium Times is Yoruba owned? shocked shocked shocked

Are you really not very smart or it's an affectation? Panama Papers have a site, visit it..

https://panamapapers.icij.org/ !!!

As for your anti yoruba rants, convulsing and hating yoruba won't make the utopian Bia Bia come faster!!!
Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by xxgig(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Number 1-10 will be names of rumoured PDP aspirants for 2019. Number 10-20 will be big PDP donors, Number 21-30 will be GEJ's closest friends, family members and allies
RUNS BEEN IGNORANT IJM.
Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by poseidon12: 10:23am On May 05, 2016
yomalex:
omit how? They are not the only ones that have access to it.

Well, someone already said the whole data will be made public on May 9 (online). That would provide a check for the list Premium Times will provide us.
Just like the so called anti corruption fight, where they selectively go after certain people while overlooking others, they can decide to only publish certain names.

1 Like

Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by Horus(m): 10:25am On May 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-2L-p7bKIU

[size=15pt]Panama Papers: CSOs urge Nigerian government
to prosecute offenders[/size]

Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Nigeria have called on the federal government to quickly examine the publication by the Panama Papers and investigate all Nigerians whose names have been mentioned therein, in order to prosecute any found guilty.
Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:26am On May 05, 2016
modath:

Gaaaaaaaaaawwwwwdddddd!! So Premium Times is Yoruba owned? shocked shocked shocked

Are you really not very smart or it's an affectation? Panama Papers have a site, visit it..

https://panamapapers.icij.org/ !!!

As for your anti yoruba rants, convulsing and hating yoruba won't make the utopian Bia Bia come faster!!!
Between Tinubu and Sam Omatseye, who is the true owner of THE NATION. That is the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by yomalex(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2016
poseidon12:

Well, someone already said the whole data will be made public on May 9 (online). That would provide a check for the list Premium Times will provide us.
Just like the so called anti corruption fight, where they selectively go after certain people while overlooking others, they can decide to only publish certain names.
that's why I said they are not the only ones that have access to it. So if they select names to publish all one has to do is check up
Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by Babacele: 10:47am On May 05, 2016
modath:

Nigerians and insincerity sha? undecided

Why is Premium Time giving people the impression they are going to do something out of the ordinary? This is ICIJ (International Consortium of Investigative Joournalists) work, Premium Times is an insignificant part.

The whole Panama Papers expose date (2 terabyte) will be available online for the whole world to access on the 9th of May, the website will go live by 7pm ET...

They are just ascribing more importance than is true to themselves....... anyway they know MOST Nigerians are ignorant and won't do any research for themselves...

https://panamapapers.icij.org/

http://www.techworm.net/2016/04/icij-leak-even-bigger-panama-papers-dump-may-9.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers

d last paragraph saved u from my anger Mo.....lols
Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by Horus(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19oUBbhqneE

[size=15pt]18 Africans Linked To Panama Papers Tax Fraud Scandal[/size]
Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by modath(f): 11:07am On May 05, 2016
Babacele:
d last paragraph saved u from my anger Mo.....lols

Don't mind me ojare, I don't like the way they are making it look sinister, the info is efriwia nah.. howdy Baba?
Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by Horus(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYoAgKnNlzg

[size=15pt]Nigerians indicted in Panama Papers[/size]
Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by Babacele: 11:26am On May 05, 2016
modath:

Don't mind me ojare, I don't like the way they are making it look sinister, the info is efriwia nah.. howdy Baba?
lols ....u ll understand wen u own a news firm n participated in unraveling d folks u ve milked your country to ignominious insignificance.... I dey o rescheduling my timetable..
Re: PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies by Jesusloveyou: 12:17pm On May 05, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
I don't get it. Do they want T-Fare or handout. If you want to release lies, you are free to do it. Afterall, APC is already a bigtime trader in that.
why are u ipod so afraid, is ur father among the thieves?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna / Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock / 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.