Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess (5247 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Artificial Neotany: How The Modern Woman Uses Baby-like Cues To Control The Man / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by hibiscus76(f): 12:03am On May 05, 2016
Over time it's been a normal trend to have crushes on social networking sites of which nairaland isn't excluded,male and female alike even though some of us would tend to keep it to ourselves sake of principles,ego, pride, complex issues,etc.
Right now it doesn't matter if the person in question is too handsome or too ugly, I mean he/she isn't God and they could always use a new friend, who knows he/she might also have a soft spot for you already or would start developing one
There's no harm in trying after all you've got nothing to lose, its only a confession and he/she should deal with it#word#
Even if the country isn't so civilized,I mean the citizens could be.there's nothing wrong in having a crush,its not a sin.
And if someone happens to have a crush on you and you ain't comfortable with it,you could still tell the person off in the most polite way possible in the condition that both of you could be friends..
Btw, if we make our guesses and are right about them do well to admit and even if we can't, do well to spill like I said it's only a crush and it's not you're asking anyone out
And so, I have a crush on nairaland, I bet he doesn't even know me although I've been here before and opened a new account..funny enough I like him for the weirdest reasons..HE HARDLY EVER AGREES TO ANYBODY'S OPINION, ALWAYS AN OPPOSITION PARTY,HANDSOME TOO, USES POLISHED ENGLISH AND IF NEEDED, POLISHED PIGDIN(lol), infact he's just complicated..thats the cue..make your guesses!!!!!!! Anyone??
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by PureWays(m): 12:25am On May 05, 2016
Well, I've crushed the crush.

cool
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by costandi(m): 12:26am On May 05, 2016
OP, on how I check your pics, na you be my crush!
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Nobody: 1:08am On May 05, 2016
Who crush epp?
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Gebbson007(m): 1:23am On May 05, 2016
1 gel Lyk DAT Sha
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:14am On May 05, 2016
Crushing On Lala cheesy
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by alobright17(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2016
what is crush?
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by MasterBaiter: 7:56am On May 05, 2016
one geh lyk that
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by hibiscus76(f): 8:22am On May 05, 2016
Girls can form sha. Knew only the guys would man up to this post

1 Like

Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by rosieluv(f): 8:38am On May 05, 2016
i v no crush on nl
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Nobody: 10:09am On May 05, 2016
Smellymouth is crushing on me grin
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by icebot: 10:36am On May 05, 2016
rosieluv:
i v no crush on nl

Alright then,Let me recommend potential "crushees" for you. *Views her profile pic* Behold Jerusalem! your charming smile just made my heartbeat to pause for 182415secs .Oh rosieluv, can I be your crushee for only today?
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by ALAGA1: 10:56am On May 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Smelly.mouth is crushing on me grin

If I crush on u, na so your face go be grin

E go be like wetin trailer jam tongue

1 Share

Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by hibiscus76(f): 11:09am On May 05, 2016
costandi:
OP, on how I check your pics, na you be my crush!

It's allowed
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by MUVA(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2016
Xenaf grin
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:51am On May 05, 2016
No crush lost, no crush found...

Xo

Automaticaly

i

Ghat no crush!! cheesy ;
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Nobody: 11:56am On May 05, 2016
My one and only crush, ladies n gentle men is No body but adaure4ever, God i so much like her even dos av nt seen her. cheesy
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by joliyp(f): 12:00pm On May 05, 2016
nairaland crush i chose maxi112
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Maxi112: 12:05pm On May 05, 2016
joliyp:
thanks sweedy, it's been long dear. Hope u ok
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by joliyp(f): 12:07pm On May 05, 2016
Maxi112:
thanks sweedy, it's been long dear. Hope u ok
dear as usual work and work o. how r u
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by miremoses(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2016
I've got non
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by KingRex1(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Who crush epp?
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Maxi112: 12:14pm On May 05, 2016
joliyp:
dear as usual work and work o. how r u
am fine thank u, welcom back online swt, hope u saw all my mention
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by cooljoe(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2016
I used to crush on evegran. real posh young woman. charming, cute nd really intelligent. we got along fine 4 a yle sha b4 tins got rocky
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by joliyp(f): 12:21pm On May 05, 2016
Maxi112:
am fine thank u, welcom back online swt, hope u saw all my mention
yes ooooo, so funny of u. wia r u based
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 05, 2016
KingRex1:
you good bruv?
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 05, 2016
Chai. I dey crush mischellla
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Maxi112: 12:38pm On May 05, 2016
joliyp:
port Harcourt city
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by rosieluv(f): 12:38pm On May 05, 2016
icebot:

Alright then,Let me recommend potential "crushees" for you. *Views her profile pic* Behold Jerusalem! your charming smile just made my heartbeat to pause for 182415secs .Oh rosieluv, can I be your crushee for only today?
lols funny u,u cn b my crushee for today
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Maxi112: 12:39pm On May 05, 2016
joliyp:
port Harcourt city and u
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by firstking01(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2016
hibiscus76:
Girls can form sha. Knew only the guys would man up to this post
Crushing on those your boobscheesy
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by firstking01(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2016
joliyp:
Hello justina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / “my Husband Asks For My Nudes Even When I’m At Work” – Lady Cries Out. / I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.