Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:30 PM

And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess (5159 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Artificial Neotany: How The Modern Woman Uses Baby-like Cues To Control The Man / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by IamLEGEND1: 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Lwkmd grin grin grin Like Seriously ?
Guys having female accounts reminds me of 2go ... You go de rejoice say u don jam babe until youbhwy to the part of " Can I call you now ?" grin ... Guys wan be transgender by force .
cc:MsSaHhara
lolzz! na so the thing happen oh I tell u.
Guys dey fall hand no be small.... when dem suppose dey chase girls,na dem dey allow their fellow guys chase them.
I no know wetin dey do some people for head.
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
lolzz! na so the thing happen oh I tell u.
Guys dey fall hand no be small.... when dem suppose dey chase girls,na dem dey allow their fellow guys chase them.
I no know wetin dey do some people for head.
Na wetin unemployment don lead to my brother , seriously speaking , your post got me cracked up grin grin .
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by layla129(f): 9:00pm On May 05, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Where's Layla129 ? The babe na Snickers Chocolate color wink ... Noticed ya , but couldn't tell cheesy .
Aminat undecided ... She's got many suitors , make I no kuku go waste my time for her matter grin

Lol, i'm here. Suitors you say
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2016
layla129:

Lol, i'm here. Suitors you say
I meant @Aminat508's got many suitors ...

There's no need to stress the issue any longer , you're my NL crush embarassed
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by omobaekiti: 9:07pm On May 05, 2016
Aminat508:
bae am here kiss
wa se re omo mi,most beautiful woman on NL...because of you I fit close my account patapata.
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by layla129(f): 9:17pm On May 05, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

Oh, now i get. Welcome on board hunnae kiss
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Aminat508(f): 9:19pm On May 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Aminatu why all this Now
Anyways No P
Ayo, u did not write that thing for me again? angry
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Aminat508(f): 9:20pm On May 05, 2016
omobaekiti:
wa se re omo mi,most beautiful woman on NL...because of you I fit close my account patapata.
omoobaekiti cheesy
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2016
layla129:

Thanks B... Can I call you Babe wink cheesy
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2016
layla129:

Thanks B... Can I call you Babe wink cheesy
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Aminat508(f): 9:21pm On May 05, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

angry
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by omobaekiti: 9:23pm On May 05, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

bia ogbeni warm yourself and your others oh @aminat508 is temi and she be temi nikan soso...suitors ko sailors ni...oloomi mo da won lohun oh,ekuo ni alabaku ewa,for better for best ni temi tire aminat mi
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2016
Aminat508:
angry
grin cheesy grin cheesy ... Pesin no go play with you again ....
You too de vex seff ...And that thing de make me fear you ...
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by layla129(f): 9:25pm On May 05, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Thanks B...
Can I call you Babe wink cheesy

Lol, its cool
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2016
omobaekiti:
bia ogbeni warm yourself and your others oh @aminat508 is temi and she be temi nikan soso...suitors ko sailors ni...oloomi mo da won lohun oh,ekuo ni alabaku ewa,for better for best ni temi tire aminat mi
Onye Colombia grin
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2016
layla129:

Lol, its cool
Alright Babe (covers my face ) kiss
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Mediapace: 9:28pm On May 05, 2016
Will you mind if it is on webmasters/education,ROMANCE is somehow looking tedious

Jez want to Leave NL And its own style of working,don't want to post again after posting tommorow's Own.
Aminat508:
Ayo, u did not write that thing for me again? angry
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Aminat508(f): 9:30pm On May 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Will you mind if it is on webmasters/education,ROMANCE is somehow looking tedious

Jez want to Leave NL And its own style of working,don't want to post again after posting tommorow's Own.
any nah, you knw my niche. Why are u leaving Nairaland?
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Mediapace: 9:39pm On May 05, 2016
Then we are good to go,don't use to send them before cos i haven't seen anything related to webmasters there before.

Btw Not leaving Nairaland,jez under maybe not update my topics since am not allowed to include my source and other related problems.
No benefits, plenty loss
Aminat508:
any nah, you knw my niche. Why are u leaving Nairaland?
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Aminat508(f): 9:43pm On May 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Then we are good to go,don't use to send them before cos i haven't seen anything related to webmasters there before.

Btw Not leaving Nairaland,jez under maybe not update my topics[b] since am not allowed to include my source and other related problems.[/b]
No benefits, plenty loss
shocked shocked Kilode
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by omobaekiti: 9:45pm On May 05, 2016
Aminat508:
omoobaekiti cheesy
hnmmmm.
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Mediapace: 9:51pm On May 05, 2016
Dom said Most W**apka sites do spam nairaland and i don't even know if it is all them.
Are they telling me bloggers don't SPAM

I'm usin Wa*&pka for training,programming there if you know IT Walahi nothing is hard again.
Jez like a course

Aminat508:
shocked shocked Kilode
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Flashh: 10:10pm On May 05, 2016
ireneony:
lip sealed.... my one and only crush is lipsrsealed
...Seun.

No need to seal your lips. We know already.

2 Likes

Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by abimbawealth(f): 10:13pm On May 05, 2016
No crusher, no crushee
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by ireneony(f): 10:29pm On May 05, 2016
Flashh:

...Seun.

No need to seal your lips. We know already.
wrong!
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by slyrone(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2016
my crush would definitely be ireneony.
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Flashh: 10:49pm On May 05, 2016
ireneony:
wrong!
You won't tell me when I'm right.

Yeye!
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by ireneony(f): 10:54pm On May 05, 2016
Flashh:

You won't tell me when I'm right.

Yeye!
what if I say kingtom cheesy
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Flashh: 11:06pm On May 05, 2016
ireneony:
what if I say kingtom cheesy
Not only KingTom, it's TomTom.

You just want the guy's tummy to be full of sweet after seeing this. embarassed
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by pweetychyka(f): 5:40am On May 06, 2016
KingRex1:
Afta a hectic day na so i enta football pitch o. Yeah i gallant now

Oh! wat a risk

Pls don't try dat next without getting a good dose of rest after d day's job...

Thank God u r beta now!

Hmmmm.....still trying to recall who ma crush on NL is!
Re: And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess by Nobody: 6:52am On May 06, 2016
ireneony:
Jarizod pls what did I missed in that thread.
I saw some mentions, so unfortunate it has been hidden grin
which thread is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me / Slay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boy Runs Nak€d Mad. (video) / Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.