Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Canadian Education Consultant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Canadian Education Consultant (546 Views)

Facts And Figures About Canadian Education (infographics) / Scholarship: Apply For Canadian Scholarship Fully Funded / Canadian wants to do the unbelievable in Nigerian universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Education Consultant by AgroPro: 3:33am On May 05, 2016
I am a Canadian who resides in Toronto Ontario. I am an education consultant. I will

1. Process all your papers for you with the college or uni.
2. Get you admissions
3. Help with Visa process in connection with my immigration lawyer
4. Get you to Canada
5. Help you settle down in Canada and show you around.

My fee is $5000 flat rate.

We can also help you process Permanent Resident upon the completion of your program or directly from Nigeria if you meet the requirements.

Leave your email here if you would like to apply.

Note: This service isn't for those without money. You need money to pay your tuition fee and living expenses when you get to Canada. Canada is not a paradise. Life will be unbearable without money.
Re: Canadian Education Consultant by kramer: 6:41am On May 05, 2016
So not only are you into rice production but you also offer student passage to Canada? Interesting.

How many people have you helped?

Can you give a breakdown of the $5000 fee? Is it inclusive of the cost of applying for the visa, application form etc. Or is that just your own pocket money?

What sets you apart from other so called "Education Consultant"

What do you actually do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Education Consultant by go4value(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2016
talk2godwing@gmail.com pls send me details and breakdown of the total cost
Re: Canadian Education Consultant by AgroPro: 11:44am On May 05, 2016
kramer:
So not only are you into rice production but you also offer student passage to Canada? Interesting.

How many people have you helped?

Can you give a breakdown of the $5000 fee? Is it inclusive of the cost of applying for the visa, application form etc. Or is that just your own pocket money?

What sets you apart from other so called "Education Consultant"

What do you actually do for a living?

I am an entrepreneur and an investor and Yes I am investing into a rice milling plant in Nigeria.

Just like I said, I am a Canadian citizen. I know the process of getting into schools here and how to obtain visa for students interested in studying here. The 5k includes my lawyers fees, establishing contacts at the University, etc. The process could be tedious and requires a lot of my time. My time is worth $500 an hour.

Any more questions?
Re: Canadian Education Consultant by AgroPro: 11:47am On May 05, 2016
go4value:
talk2godwing@gmail.com pls send me details and breakdown of the total cost

Breakdown of what exactly? As mentioned to the previous dude, my fees include lawyers fees, liason with the university, the Canadian High commission in Ghana etc

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Friday The 13th Riot In Futminna, All Remedial Students Sent Home / Uniosun’s Best Graduand Getting A Mug Gift Is Not As Bad As You Think / Unilorin Soft Copy Post Utme Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.