Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Awon Werey Is One!!!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Awon Werey Is One!!!!! (9482 Views)

Awon Werey 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by kinglekan: 9:30am On May 05, 2016
juhan:
lol kiss chop am

Good girl. grin grin

I don dash you one like for your fine face, oya say thank you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:30am On May 05, 2016
Laveda:

I dey o

Where the party at? grin

That place hehehehe.
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Oracle dey pass Oracle ooo. grin grin

I know.... but my own name special case wink

1 Like

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2016
Mediapace:

Tosyne2much : Who you epp You don baff who you serve Don't even know you are here,thought your own crew is 10 reasons crew cheesy
Shey you go join my own crew? cheesy
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Mediapace: 9:39am On May 05, 2016
Alas! I Misquoted him ,jeffrey & tosyne My apology
naijaboiy:
cheesy

It all started on this exact day, one year ago, when a girl popularly known as Twaci opted to contest for the 2015 Miss Nairaland competition. Being in need of campaigners and supporters she set out on a sojourn to find people of great minds that will put their hands and heads together to help her win the crown.

People like jeffereyjamez, Kinglekan, [b]tosyne2much
, Kingtom, Lordoftheweed, Alberto2k, adeh39 and Naijaboiy were brought together and a campaign group was formed.

Even though miss Twaci did not win the crown, the members of the group Who had already bonded well with each other decided to keep the group afloat and continue due to the fact that they were happy to be in the midst of people with great minds and character like them. Therefore, the sobriquet "AWON WEREY 100%" was formed.

Other great minds came along the line while some others also left but the group has still been going strong.

It's one year now and we are here to celebrate it. It's not easy for a group of people from cyber space to come together and remain friends for a whole year without having the opportunity to see some of our members in real life. Sometimes we have serious disagreements that threaten the end of the group but as a family, we come back to settle our differences and move on.

THAT IS HOW WE HAVE BEEN ROLLING FOR THE PAST ONE YEAR!!! cheesy cheesy

God bless all of us members and keep us for many more years as friends so that we can achieve greater things beyond the walls of cyber space. cheesy

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AWON WEREY 100%!!! cheesy
[/b]
JeffreyJamez:

No he didn't
naijaboiy:
cheesy

[b]It all started on this exact day, one year ago, when a girl popularly known as Twaci opted to contest for the 2015 Miss Nairaland competition. Being in need of campaigners and supporters she set out on a sojourn to find people of great minds that will put their hands and heads together to help her win the crown.

People like jeffereyjamez, Kinglekan, tosyne2much, Kingtom, Lordoftheweed, Alberto2k, adeh39 and Naijaboiy were brought together and a campaign group was formed.

Even though miss Twaci did not win the crown, the members of the group Who had already bonded well with each other decided to keep the group afloat and continue due to the fact that they were happy to be in the midst of people with great minds and character like them. Therefore, the sobriquet "AWON WEREY 100%" was formed.

Other great minds came along the line while some others also left but the group has still been going strong.

It's one year now and we are here to celebrate it. It's not easy for a group of people from cyber space to come together and remain friends for a whole year without having the opportunity to see some of our members in real life. Sometimes we have serious disagreements that threaten the end of the group but as a family, we come back to settle our differences and move on.

THAT IS HOW WE HAVE BEEN ROLLING FOR THE PAST ONE YEAR!!! cheesy cheesy

God bless all of us members and keep us for many more years as friends so that we can achieve greater things beyond the walls of cyber space. cheesy

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AWON WEREY 100%!!! cheesy
[/b]
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by donbenedict(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Oya show backyard may i give yoi quick one. Hope sey nor be skinny Jean you wear sha. grin grin grin

Ease of access is vewi important. grin grin

just look at ur life. Smh

1 Like

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Laveda(f): 9:45am On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:

Just because no one noticed you ..
You came back to quote another person..

Dude, get the fùck out of here. undecided
Attention seeker oshi angry
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Laveda(f): 9:46am On May 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

That place hehehehe.

Pant and bra things grin
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Mediapace: 9:47am On May 05, 2016
Sure,IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN OFFER ME THESE :

$200,00 Per week if i work or i no work

3 Duplex cheesy

2 Rangerovers tongue

50 Olosho<virgins at the end of each month> wink:

If you agree let's get to business
tosyne2much:
Shey you go join my own crew? cheesy
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by donbenedict(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2016
Laveda:

Just because no one noticed you ..
You came back to quote another person..

Dude, get the fùck out of here. undecided
Attention seeker oshi angry
laveda wat is it na? I tot we on good terms? Kinglekan and I are brodas and he knws exactly why I typed dat... just for laughs sake.. wat is ur problem wit me again?

1 Like

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Laveda(f): 9:53am On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:
lav eda wat is it na? I tot we on good terms? Kinglekan and I are brodas and he knws exactly why I typed dat... just for laughs sake.. wat is ur problem wit me again?

Oh Cutehectôr tongue
Nah you?

No negative comments. smiley

1 Like

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On May 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Good girl. grin grin
I don dash you one like for your fine face, oya say thank you. grin grin
lol i don dash u too one like

1 Like

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by kinglekan: 9:53am On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:

Omo the Juhan babe fine o. grin Chaii you don even dey list. This boi ehn na everywhere you dey put ya big head. angry

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by GMan650(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2016
At long last I know what this group means.

But guys, why did you choose the sobriquet 'awon werey 100%'? Cos the first time I saw 'awon werey' I thought it was a group of NLers that oppose injustice and cyberbullying on NL.

Cc: naijaboiy kinglekan twaci STFUareyougod tosyne2much
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by donbenedict(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2016
Laveda:

Oh Cutehectôr tongue
Nah you?

No negative comments. smiley
seriously laveda if u have any oda issues wit me u bring it out here let's trash it, cuz I just dnt understand u again.. u dnt understand the relationship I and kinglekan hav in here in nairaland so why nw chook ur matter in it? I came out of my shell to broker peace wit u, and I wasn't kiddn on dat. Sayin smth like I come here to look for attention is just way out of it. If u must knw, wen u follow people, u get to see their comments on the dashboard.
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by donbenedict(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Omo the Juhan babe fine o. grin Chaii you don even dey list. This boi ehn na everywhere you dey put ya big head. angry

hahahhahhahahhhaha guess wat, she stays close to me grin
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2016
Laveda:

Pant and bra things grin

I am a child of God please grin
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Laveda(f): 10:04am On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:
seriously laveda if u have any oda issues wit me u bring it out here let's trash it, cuz I just dnt understand u again.. u dnt understand the relationship I and kinglekan hav in here in nairaland so why nw chook ur matter in it? I came out of my shell to broker peace wit u, and I wasn't kiddn on dat. Sayin smth like I come here to look for attention is just way out of it. If u must knw, wen u follow people, u get to see their comments on the dashboard.

grin
Calm your nerves dude. grin
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by donbenedict(m): 10:05am On May 05, 2016
Laveda:

grin
Calm your nerves dude. grin
lol d next tym u go misyarn, we go put leg insyd dat ur pant oo wink
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by kinglekan: 10:05am On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:
hahahhahhahahhhaha guess wat, she stays close to me grin

Na all the babes dey stay close to you. angry
Everywhere i turn my head i go see you. You better respect your sef! angry

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by donbenedict(m): 10:07am On May 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Na all the babes dey stay close to you. angry
Everywhere i turn my head i go see you. You better respect your sef! angry

yeye boy, I knw say her breast don blind ya eye grin

1 Like

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Laveda(f): 10:20am On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:

Pant keh undecided
Until then.
Cause I'll definitely do that.
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Laveda(f): 10:21am On May 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I am a child of God please grin

We all are grin
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Mediapace: 10:29am On May 05, 2016
Gerarahere jor,don't corrupt Laveda jor,let her face her campaign.
Put leg in her Bra kor Pant ni.
She don't even know the meaning of P""ni+s
donbenedict:
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by donbenedict(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2016
Laveda:

Pant keh undecided
Until then.
Cause I'll definitely do that.
lmao... dnt even dare..
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2016
Laveda:

We all are grin

Yeah right hehehe.
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by donbenedict(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Gerarahere jor,don't corrupt Laveda jor,let her face her campaign.
Put leg in her Bra kor Pant ni.
She don't even know the meaning of P""ni+s
am just tired of people being dummies.. idiott if u dnt knw the real meanin of two people puttin leg insyd one pant, u just shutup... it's so not the pervertic crap u think
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Mediapace: 10:48am On May 05, 2016
Will not bash back cos i can't waste my words on you. Check the pics below !
donbenedict:
am just tired of people being dummies.. idiott if u dnt knw the real meanin of two people puttin leg insyd one pant, u just shutup... it's so not the pervertic crap u think

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by ipledge5: 11:31am On May 05, 2016
See what time difference did to me cry ...I just dey wake up....Happy birthday to the belongers...we will continue to grow in wisdom grin

Let me use this Hennessy celebrate

1 Like

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Laveda(f): 11:43am On May 05, 2016
ipledge5:
See what time difference did to me cry ...I just dey wake up....Happy birthday to the belongers...we will continue to grow in wisdom grin

Let me use this Hennessy celebrate
grin grin
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by ipledge5: 11:50am On May 05, 2016
Laveda:
Happy Anniversary Awon Werey grin
Thank God we all alive to witness this day cheesy
You all are wonderful and unique in your own ways I love you all.

Jeffreyjamez: you brought me to these people and I've never regretted cheesy I've never regretted staying months with you all..thanks dear kiss

Naijaboiy: smiley kiss

Ipledge10/olajorn: grin this dude seriously despite your annoying ways I still like you grin just stop giving me headache kiss

StfuareyouG0d: you're one person I respect so much kiss you're just to down to earth, cute and humble at the same time seriously I'd love to meet with ya cheesy

KingTom: Boss mi, Respect cool

Iamkingzlee: kiss kiss

Lordoftheweed: My lost love ..where are you o cry kiss

Stephenqueen: angry kiss kiss

Lekinz hun: kiss kiss

Adeh39: I'd love to meet you girl kiss kiss cheesy

Kinglekan: My love... kiss kiss if I no meet you for this life ehn grin

Juliaaan: wink cheesy kiss

Twaci: you're the main reason for this, God will keep us to see more years...love you darl kiss kiss

Seriously I love you all, the smile you all put on my face each day is priceless cheesy wink kiss

Happy Anniversary Awon Werey!!!
]
No, you don't need to like me after been banned thrice because of you,ipledge 4 till 2026 cry

If I am giving u headache,it's because I like you...adeh39 is a living witness kiss
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Laveda(f): 11:53am On May 05, 2016
ipledge5:
No, you don't need to like me after been banned thrice because of you,ipledge 4 till 2026 cry

If I am giving u headache,it's because I like you...adeh39 is a living witness kiss

Awww see love embarassed grin kiss

If this is your own way of showing "Like" then it's not gonna be easy cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How You Doin? / AdasLounge18 (AL) / Asaba Nairalanders Hook Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.