Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Young Soldier Who Later Ruled Nigeria (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Young Soldier Who Later Ruled Nigeria (photos) (971 Views)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Young Soldier Recollects His Days In Maiduguri. PICS / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Young Soldier Who Later Ruled Nigeria (photos) by Emmahunk(m): 7:50am On May 05, 2016
Like him or hate him , Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo is one man who has paid his dues.
In this picture, he was seen just returning from a peace keeping mission in the Congo about fifty - five years ago. That was in 1961.
All hail the HANDSOME young baba.

Re: The Young Soldier Who Later Ruled Nigeria (photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2016
What?
Re: The Young Soldier Who Later Ruled Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 05, 2016
Lols,handsome grin

1 Like

Re: The Young Soldier Who Later Ruled Nigeria (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2016
Who the monkey EPP
Re: The Young Soldier Who Later Ruled Nigeria (photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:12am On May 05, 2016
criminal lipsrsealed
Re: The Young Soldier Who Later Ruled Nigeria (photos) by SlimmB(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2016
See the way this nigga dey mock OBJ
Re: The Young Soldier Who Later Ruled Nigeria (photos) by Emmahunk(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2016
SlimmB:
See the way this nigga dey mock OBJ

I really don't understand why you think my post is mockery. Whatever your reasons, please be informed that I am not one of your everyday Nairalander that abuses members and guests neither do I mock my leaders, past or present.
Be well guided please
Re: The Young Soldier Who Later Ruled Nigeria (photos) by SlimmB(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2016
Emmahunk:

I really don't understand why you think my post is mockery. Whatever your reasons, please be informed that I am not one of your everyday Nairalander that abuses members and guests neither do I mock my leaders, past or present.
Be well guided please
Lols...

He's ugly too me! God forgive me! So I misquote you, therefore, am very sorry about that...

please be informed that I am not one of your everyday Nairalander that abuses members and guests neither do I mock my leaders, past or present.
Bro, sorry too say, but that's your headache and note this "Slimmb never abuses any member but am always in for truths and facts" - my headache...
Re: The Young Soldier Who Later Ruled Nigeria (photos) by mamawin(f): 11:59am On May 05, 2016
Emmahunk:

Be well guided please
dear, dont blame d guy. your handsome was in capital letters, and d guy tot, you meant d opposite, I tot d same, too. but even OBJ knows he ain't

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Gallant Nigerian Soldier Celebrated His Birthday On The Battlefield(photos) / Btw MEND and NDA / PHOTOS: Gunmen Attack Chief Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.