Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Woman Make Love And Experience 'Best Orgasm Of My Life' During Child Birth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Make Love And Experience 'Best Orgasm Of My Life' During Child Birth (1012 Views)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / When A Male Doctor Operate's Your Wife During Child Delivery.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Make Love And Experience 'Best Orgasm Of My Life' During Child Birth by bizzai(f): 7:51am On May 05, 2016
A woman has told how she had the "best orgasm of her life" – while giving birth to her son.

Sangeeta Freeman moaned "Yes, yes, yes!" as surges of pleasure shot through her just moments before her newborn arrived.

While most women tell of agonising pain during labour, Sangeeta, of Totnes in Devon, experienced what is known as an orgasmic birth.

"During my contractions, I was thinking 'I want more of this' and it would be wonderful for it to go on as long as possible," she said.

She told how she read about orgasmic labours ahead of entering the delivery ward and was keen to explore having a natural birth.

"I didn't want one of these quick labours," she said. "I wanted one I would remember. And it was definitely that.

"It was like I was on a high, but so much better than any orgasm I had ever had."

When Sangeeta, now 42, became pregnant 16 years ago, she says she did not plan the orgasmic birth – experiencing a climax while going through labour.

It is no different to the experience felt during sex.

The former complementary therapist says she was inspired by several books about natural births which contain writings on having a birth that includes sensual pleasure.

"I was so happy when I discovered I was pregnant, I knew something really extraordinary was taking place inside my body, and I wanted to understand it on every level and make the most of the experience," she explained.

Two days before her due date in November 1999, Sangeeta started to go into what would be a 27-hour labour.

But unlike many women who are in agony, Sangeeta said she was actually enjoying the contractions.

As part of her plan to have a home birth, she invited friends round, took a bath and even had sex with her partner 14 hours into labour to increase her contractions.

"Although there wasn't much space inside me, it was just about manageable, and very pleasurable indeed," she said.

"The love I felt for my partner felt truly profound and deep."

By 7pm that night – 22 hours into labour – the midwife visited Sangeeta and recommended she transferred to Musgrove Park Hospital in Taunton.

After almost three hours in hospital, the mum of one felt intense surges of pleasure – the start of her orgasmic birth.

"I felt like I was opening up and there was no stopping it, it was absolutely incredible," she said.

"It was painful, but at the same time there were surges which were totally sensual.

"It felt like pleasure and pain merged into one. I couldn't say which was stronger - pleasure or pain.

"Then from out of nowhere I began shouting "Yes, yes, yes!".

"It felt like the best feeling in the world, a powerful and primal feeling that felt exhilarating and deeply significant, far more pleasurable than just an orgasm."

At that moment her newborn baby emerged weighing 6oz 3lb, marking the start of a deep bond between mother and child.

Her story comes as a survey by parenting site Channel Mum and the Positive Birth Movement, showed six per cent of mums claiming to have an ‘orgasmic birth’, where they found delivering their child pleasurable.

Sangeeta said she didn't use any technique to bring about the pleasurable experience, but instead was in a state of deep relaxation after facing her fears around giving birth.

She breastfed her son until he was three-and-a-quarter years old and since her "deeply sensual experience" trained as a midwife, running an independent practice in Devon.

http://www.ogbongefriends.com/breakingNews/newsDetails/10579/MUM-HAS-SEX-WHILE-IN-LABOUR-AND-EXPERIENCES-BEST-ORGASM-OF-MY-LIFE-WHILE-GIVING-BIRTH-TO-HER-SON
Re: Woman Make Love And Experience 'Best Orgasm Of My Life' During Child Birth by Nobody: 7:53am On May 05, 2016
shockedshocked odiegwu
Re: Woman Make Love And Experience 'Best Orgasm Of My Life' During Child Birth by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:16am On May 05, 2016
Wow thats interesting. Guess i would like to have such.
Re: Woman Make Love And Experience 'Best Orgasm Of My Life' During Child Birth by Akposkool(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2016
Come naija and see wheb woman are in Labour. You will share grace.
This woman was screaming yes yes yes why Cus the child already knew the world he was coming to.
But naija strong head children will not want to come out. U see doctors trying to force them out but they will be hiding.
God bless women Cus of the unimaginable pains they go through during child birth.
If you are reading this and your mom is still alive please give her a kiss and if she is not close call her and kiss her through the phone. She more than deserves it.

(1) (Reply)

m / Guide For A Shy Guy / How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.