Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl (1022 Views)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 7:53am On May 05, 2016
To be candid, Nigerian girls are one of the most beautiful women in not just Africa, but the world as a whole. Not only are they intelligent and proactive, they have high values and exhibit good morals accompained with the right statistics if you know what I mean. A lot of men find them irresistible and find it easy to fall in love with these women but are not sure of how to deftly excecute their intentions.
Sometimes, it is the smallest thing that makes a lasting impression. A single smart comment or a couple of small gestures can really impress a woman, while an offensive remark or a display of carelessness can utterly doom your chances.
Getting a Nigerian girl and keeping it, however, can be a very challenging feat for even the most suave because men are not smiling *you know what I mean*. If you are hunting or fishing, charmed by a Nigerian girl and seeking ways to thrill her, here's a few tricks up its sleeves just for you!

TAKE HER TO A FANCY RESTAURANT

Nigerian girls are foodies, enjoy dining and will be thrilled by an opportunity to dine in any of the upscale restaurants. Find a good restaurant close to your location, make a reservation and invite her out on a date at the venue. To spice it all up, you can buy a dress for the occasion as well as sport a tuxedo or suit.

HUMOUR HER

Not every guy is funny, and so not all can make a woman laugh, no matter how much she is in love or interested in them. The thing about Nigerian girls is that they love to laugh- a major reason the comedy aspect of the Nigerian entertainment industry keeps booming. Go online and research jokes and ways to make a girl laugh, employ these tips, however do not over-do it, so she does not end up laughing at you. If you just cannot pull it off, take her to comedy shows and events or find funny clips online and send to her at intervals. You will certainly keep her entertained.

BUY HER A THOUGHTFUL GIFT

Every girl gets excited when they see a
gift purchased for her, There's so many thoughtful gifts, you can change her phone by getting her a new smartphone. I'll advice you get the latest ITEL Smartphones, they'recould in pretty cool, the Itel It1507, Itel It1505, Itel It1408, Itel It1702, these are great and lovely smartphones a girl will love to own . Nigerian women love to think and would be thrilled by a gift that will impact her intellectually.

SHOCK HER WITH A DRAMATIC LOVE CONFESSION

Nigerian girls, while highly cultured, are generally a sucker for romance, so most of them believe in the concept of “knight in shining armor” or “Prince charming”. Go out of your way to plan an elaborate scheme to show her how much you love her. You could surprise her at her office with a surprise party, ask her out or profess your love in the middle of a crowded road or even propose to her (if you are certain she is the one and she feels the same about you) in the middle of a church service. Ensure you also have someone taking pictures or recording so she can watch later on and share with friends. Pulling off such an elaborate scheme is certain thrill her and endear her even further to you.

TAKE HER ON A SPONTANEOUS TRIP

Not everyone enjoys travel, but a spontaneous trip is hard to resist, especially when you will be making the trip with someone who is close to your heart and the expenses are catered for. Spontaneity on its own fuels romance and love, and going on a trip with herwill give you time to get to know her better and also show her how much she means to you. The thrill she gets from going on the trip is also an added bonus. It is a win-win.
Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2016
I should thrill a nigerian lady or she should thrill me

There are better things to do with my life than having a sleepless night because i wanna thrill a naija babe..

Op must be jobless to have come about with this topic angry

1 Like

Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 7:57am On May 05, 2016
then retire to your face2face mansion sad , it's good grin
Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:03am On May 05, 2016
Well explained. But some nigerian guys are very 'spendphobic'.smiley so afraid to part with their dime. They will soon come for your head.
Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by JustOzito(f): 8:13am On May 05, 2016
I date out of love with less expectations. they won't spend on you and when they do they will make sure that they use you without any left over.
but there are good ones too if you are lucky
Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by Adebola02(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2016
Your number one should be Love her sincerely and unconditionally,love should be first thing then materials things can follow.
Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by thatbiggirl: 8:19am On May 05, 2016
So Itel is the only phone to show love abi?
Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by thatbiggirl: 8:21am On May 05, 2016
Be deceiving yourself, there is no love without money.
Adebola02:
Your number one should be Love her sincerely and unconditionally,love should be first thing then materials things can follow.
Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:25am On May 05, 2016
^^^ When iphone dey, abeg your head dey there jare! grin
Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:29am On May 05, 2016
I pity the op if he has done this, but a girl that will stay with all this will wait and vice versa
Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by ESheriff1(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2016
I dey mad wey I go buy her it1507, I be her ATM? u no even call smaller models..
Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 05, 2016
"Nigerian girls are the most beautiful in the world?"?
"They are impeccable?"
"........itel phones"?
What sort of bullsh!t is this angry
"fancy restuarants"?
Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by Emmaway(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2016
I have heard about Itel but I never knew they've great smartphones I'll get one for Bae
Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 06, 2016
Too much drama.. I hate 'em
Re: Impeccable Ways To Thrill A Nigerian Girl by BossIce: 10:30am On May 08, 2016
So as a Nigerian girl, is it only an Itel phone that can thrill me?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? / World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher / Guide To Get Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.