Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) (27106 Views)

Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt / Kano Students On Scholarship Graduate From Egyptian University / 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2016
Body of the 8 students that represented kano in Lagos quiz laying in state. Rest in peace.

1 Share

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2016
cry booohari lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Young03(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2016
oh..Allah ya kawo!! Allah ya dauka

haka Allah ya so

19 Likes

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
Body of the 8 students that represented kano in Lagos quiz arrive kano. Rest in peace
They couldn't afford to fly them to Lagos but they could afford to fly their dead bodies. Governance with compassion is what we need.

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by MasterofNL: 8:24am On May 05, 2016
I say a big [size=16pt]"SHAME!!!!!"[/size] to kano State government.

You sent secondary school kids to represent their state all the way to Lagos and could not book flights for them.

I still cannot believe that these kids were sent to Lagos by road.

Jesus!

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by swaggzo(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2016
MasterofNL:

You sent secondary school kids to represent their state all the way to Lagos and could not book flights for them.

Jesus!

HUMANS GET TREATED BETTER WHEN THEY'RE DEAD, OR YOU DON'T KNOW?

THEY BOOKED BUS FOR THEM WHEN THEY WERE ALIVE,

NOW DEAD, THEY FLY FIRST CLASS!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by pressplay55: 8:37am On May 05, 2016
may their soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by MasterofNL: 8:53am On May 05, 2016
swaggzo:

Na wa oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by juman(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2016
So many road accidents.

There is need for fast trains across the country.
There is need for budget airlines flying the cities across the country.
The present government has to transform the country.

So far one nigeria is a mistake, it is a failure.

8 Likes

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

They couldn't afford to fly them to Lagos but they could afford to fly their dead bodies. Governance with compassion is what we need.
That is Nigeria for you. Heartless people

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Candyrain(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
Body of the 8 students that represented kano in Lagos quiz arrive kano. Rest in peace Lalasticlala

Are u telling lalas to rest in peace? U wicked ooo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:09am On May 05, 2016
Candyrain:

Are u telling lalas to rest in peace? U wicked ooo
hahaha no. I suppose to put full stop

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2016
MasterofNL:

Jesus!

How many state governments can afford to fly their secondary school kids or officials by air on state assignments, in fact pls list the states who sponsored their students to that competition in Lagos by air.

nigeriancritic1:

swaggzo:

It sometimes pays to think before jumping to conclusion.
Government was intervening only to assist because corpses decompose quickly especially in this heat than live beings.
Secondly, Muslims need to bury their dead as soon as possible, without any fuss or delay; hence the urgency to airlift them back home for burial.
Shey you understand?

9 Likes

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by MadCow1: 10:47am On May 05, 2016
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Seeeeeeee: 10:48am On May 05, 2016
Quite sad that they are experiencing their first flight dead(my opinion) May God grant them eternal rest!

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by jmichlins(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Wadasco(m): 10:49am On May 05, 2016
May there gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by fpeter(f): 10:49am On May 05, 2016
WICKEDNESS!!! OUR LEADERS ARE JUST TOO CALLOUS AND HEARTLESS
THEY JUST WASTED THESE INNOCENT LIVES IN THEIR PRIME...HOW CAN
THEY REST IN PEACE? WHEN THEIR DEATH COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED!!
THESE CHILDREN WERE BRIGHT, TO HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO REPRESENT
THEIR STATE...MAY GOD JUDGE OUR LEADERS SPEEDILY AND AVENGE THE
CHILDREN...MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THEIR FAMILIES.

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by MadCow1: 10:49am On May 05, 2016
MasterofNL:

Jesus!

Bros...

That is how we roll in Nigeria..

If the Governor wants to travel now to buy toilet roll in Dubai, his entourage would get flight tickets, travel allowances, hotel accomodation and logistics allowance.

School Children on a trip to represent the state in an Academic Tournament; They dont get any flight tickets from anybody (NOT EVEN THE AIRLINES WOULD OFFER TO FLY THEM FOR FREE OR EVEN A MINIMAL FEE), the Government would not even release funds for them to feed and cater for themselves so the parents somehow get charged a fee. Not even Mobile Police security is provided for thos kids and yet when they return with the trophy, the same government that did not give a rats ass about them will invite them to the state house for a photo session and use that picture in their campaign propaganda about how well their investment in Education is yielding results.

We all are a big part of this problem.. AND WE ALL MUST PAY THE PRICE UNTIL WE DECIDE TO PUT ASIDE OUR SELFISH AND FOOLISH DIFFERENCES AND ACT RIGHT.

Those kids did not fly in an Airplane when they were alive, but look at the lights, cameras and dignitaries at their funeral as their Corpses arrived in an Aircraft..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by omanifrank(m): 10:50am On May 05, 2016
it is well

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by moyinoluwabun(m): 10:50am On May 05, 2016
Though, I don't have details of dia accident, but does it mean Kano can't pay for flight to Lagos for the students? Useless govt

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Luckygurl(f): 10:52am On May 05, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

How many state governments can afford to fly their secondary school kids or officials by air on state assignments, in fact pls list the states who sponsored their students to that competition in Lagos by air.

It sometimes pays to think before jumping to conclusion.
Government was intervening only to assist because corpses decompose quickly especially in this heat than live beings.
Secondly, Muslims need to bury their dead as soon as possible, without any fuss or delay; hence the urgency to airlift them back home for burial.
Shey you understand?

Oh please!! Stop with the defense already..
Those kids wouldn't have died this way if things were done properly.
A government that never cared about the safety of those kids whilst alive is suddenly very concerned about the bodies that'd decompose.
Doesn't that sound creepy to you? undecided undecided

We still have a long way to go sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Appareil(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2016
Oh No!!![quote][/quote] kiss kiss
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 05, 2016
RIP embarassed
The govt cares more abt their corpse than their lives..
Sending kids by road from Kano to Lagos to represent their state..and flying their corpse from Lagos to kano after they lost their lives in an accident.. nawa o..

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Mskrisx(f): 10:58am On May 05, 2016
Dear lord,i pray ur arms be open to receive this young innocent stars that were taken yonder in their prime.

Console their parents,friends,classmates and their loved ones especially their mums..

Oh lord of mercy!My heart is heavy...great mothers my heart goes out to you all only God can console u now.

Hmmph! cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Dollyak(f): 11:01am On May 05, 2016
Rip to the victims and of course my thoughts goes out to their love ones.
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by 4stylz: 11:01am On May 05, 2016
MasterofNL:

Jesus!

And they flew thier dead bodies back, what a shame
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by iswallker(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2016
Luckygurl:

Oh please!! Stop with the defense already..
Those kids wouldn't have died this way if things were done properly.
A government that never cared about the safety of those kids whilst alive is suddenly very concerned about the bodies that'd decompose.
Doesn't that sound creepy to you? undecided undecided

We still have a long way to go sad

the guy you call a-b-o-k-i on your street, isnt he dumb...same for @itsmeaboki

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by nizetee: 11:06am On May 05, 2016
The dead seems to be honoured and respected than the living. This is a big shame. Tufiakwa angry
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by free2ryhme: 11:09am On May 05, 2016
Children sent by road to lagos for quiz competition and their dead bodies returned by aircraft for lying in State ceremony. You couldn't afford to airlift these kids while they are alive but could afford their dead bodies to be transported by plane. God will punish our leaders for this evil act

Our leaders is our problem in this country

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Common English Language Errors / Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) / #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.