Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) (53309 Views)

How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months / See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For / How I Almost Got Scammed Today By A So Called Ex Corper Colleague (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:53am On May 05, 2016
This lady Joy Sandra Unuigbokhai, posted a series of chat messages she had with a certain 'helper' who promised to assist her in getting a job after her NYSC. Unfortunately, his conditions will leave you wondering if women in Nigeria still have hope at a decent life. Read below...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/girl-who-just-finished-nysc-shares.html

1 Share

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:53am On May 05, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2016
cheesy booohari grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by JustOzito(f): 8:57am On May 05, 2016
shocked @"the MOST promising man AROUND ". is her location sambisa forest or a remote village?
In life we have many battles to fight, may God see you through.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 05, 2016
lol...na wa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by jhydebaba(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2016
Guy man get 34 girls waiting on the line and he is wasting time on one hole that isnt loyal.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Ay04z(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2016
crazy man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by diportivo: 9:02am On May 05, 2016
Thread title doesnt do justice to the preceeding convo

Apparently those 2 used to be close

A man wont ask a stranger to marry him...there has to be a level of friendship to even start mouthing dat

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by kogistar: 9:11am On May 05, 2016
SHE DON SLEPT WITH THE MAN because OF JOB ALREADY

6 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Emmysteve(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2016
Is this man related to Lie Mohammad?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 9:18am On May 05, 2016
Hmmmm 34 girls in line? Shameless men everywhere,...and might be a married man sef mtcheeeeew

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by ellypicos(f): 9:20am On May 05, 2016
Its clear that the man isn't a total stanger to the girl. He is only asking for a wife. But I must confess the guy is just too rude. If you have the capabilty to help, help anyone you meet. Selfish man

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Smartsyn(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2016
Hmmm, some men shaa

But if a man like me approach them for a job, they'll swear with Sango and Amadioha that there's no opening and will get back at me till eternity.

Look at them begging a lady to come and take a job..

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2016
ellypicos:
Its clear that the man isn't a total stanger to the girl. He is only asking for a wife. But I must confess the guy is just too rude. If you have the capabilty to help, help anyone you meet. Selfish man

D gal is rigid too

4 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by LecciGucci: 9:46am On May 05, 2016
grin
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by StPete: 9:49am On May 05, 2016
shocked

...and if she agrees eventually, he gets her one data entry typist job dat won't pay more than 20k. All in a bid to get btw her legs angry

1 Like

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On May 05, 2016
SFTGw
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2016
"Real Friends" How many of us?

2 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Aremu01(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2016
Lol Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by buoye1(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2016
Funny
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 05, 2016
Another guy go still dey fucck the babe carelessly. So this her shakara na wash!

43 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2016
Hummm
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by adadioranmah(f): 11:00am On May 05, 2016
The chic's refusal pain the guy well well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by trizzy123: 11:12am On May 05, 2016
Hilarious
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by costandi(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2016
Imagine the girl asking for help like its her right. She no know where her mates dey submit CV?

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2016
Yeeh !!!!! OLUWA LAI MOHAMMED !!!!!
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by olayincar(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2016
costandi:
Imagine the girl asking for help like its her right. She no know where her mates dey submit CV?

Abi oo
don't mind those girls jare
finished NYSC today and wanna get job 2moro

13 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by SleekAboki: 12:01pm On May 05, 2016
With the amount of he-goats pervading and lurking around to prey on ladies as a result of harsh and over saturated job market, It become herculean task for women to raise to the peak without some level of compromise.

Every lady you see at the peak of her game today has some hasty experiences to share save her father brother or family member shielded her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by VocalWalls: 12:26pm On May 05, 2016
People are really mad.
This could be a nairalander, anyone's brother, or neighbor

How To Give Your Home A Fresh Look In 10 Minutes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You're Fired If You're On This Call, CEO Lays Off 900 Workers On Zoom Call / 3 Things Recruiters Hate To See On Your CV / What My Black Lips Caused Me During An Interview Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.