Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About (48372 Views)

See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by DJBIGGY(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2016
Even though Falz has denied he is an item with Simi, who he featured in his music movie, fans just want them to date by all means. So this photo you see above was uploaded by Falz which has made people gush about how adorable it would be for them to start running package and hope they marry.

Check out comments below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE_7di7vBxC/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by DJBIGGY(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 10:20am On May 05, 2016
O
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by asumo12: 10:23am On May 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by kiddoiLL(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2016
*in Falz voice* "see the weapon, way u carry...come i be general in my army"....Ejoooo o which weapon Simi carry?? ...they look perfect together though

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by buharisbae(f): 10:35am On May 05, 2016
hmm! they cute together wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Afrok(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2016
And they are both in the same industry where relationships are been hacked by hackers? shocked
It's just a pics untill proven otherwise either by "babymamaism" or ring. So for now, I wish them the best in their musical careers.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Michellla(f): 10:37am On May 05, 2016
kiddoiLL:
*in Falz voice* "see the weapon, way u carry...come i be general in my army"....Ejoooo o which weapon Simi carry?? ...they look perfect together though
weapon of sharp mouth i guess cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Afrok(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2016
buharisbae:
hmm! they cute together wink
Your moniker though... are u traveling with Buhari to France tomorrow? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by LegalBaby(f): 10:40am On May 05, 2016
they are a perfect blend. ebony cuteness

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by gbens2000(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2016
grin grin,damn that guy with fix match up for grabs lols

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by crazygod(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2016
I tot simi is married to dr sid abi no be dis same simi ni?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by buharisbae(f): 10:50am On May 05, 2016
Afrok:
Your moniker though... are u traveling with Buhari to France tomorrow? shocked

buhari lied we re going for our honey moon in France wink
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Afrok(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2016
buharisbae:

buhari lied we re going for our honey moon in France wink
shocked... please return him In good shape, baba is not getting any younger wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by CaroLyner(f): 10:58am On May 05, 2016
crazygod:
Lmao

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 11:09am On May 05, 2016
lol...so d fans wanna join dem abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by faruku104(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2016
wet on falz dey wait for... isidah e cannor gara lifer?
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by DeeCherry(f): 3:14pm On May 05, 2016
SEGE! if Jenifa catch you ehn.
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by chriscama: 3:14pm On May 05, 2016
See falz as him cute
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by EduRegard: 3:15pm On May 05, 2016
Well

I wouldn't mind seeing then get married.
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Fynestboi: 3:15pm On May 05, 2016
*in jenifa's voice* falz what's strong In you undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by babs01(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Shawlambivert(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2016
They look so cute
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 3:16pm On May 05, 2016
make it happen Falz
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by bikefab(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2016
Falz d badt guy.
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by greatness22(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2016
Hey falz, look here, i heard you are the badt guy, but am a killer. Stay away from her.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by tolexy007(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2016
simi like her voice pass yemi alade

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by bablononi(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2016
That's how u people will push them and come back to bash them when shit happens. Naija i hail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:20pm On May 05, 2016
crazygod:
She isn't the same Simi smiley..

Fans don use hand join them finish grin.. Well, I love them both kiss..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 05, 2016
cute
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by bablononi(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2016
That's how you people will push them and come back to bash them when shit happens. Naija i hail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.