Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” (44365 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by 247frolic(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2016

How can you describe a man who’s older than you by just 18 years, as your “grand father”?

Are you saying your own dad is older than you with 9 years and his own dad older than him with 9 years too?

These are some of the questions a Nigerian, Jack Obinyan, want Governor Ayo Fayose to answer after he called President Buhari his grandfather.

18 years is your elder brother, not grandfather. Lol!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/fayose-gets-reply-for-calling-buhari.html

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by coolcharm(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2016
Nw I see why Fayose acts like a premature baby. His watery brain is a product of watery pap and underdeveloped eggs, hence his mouth runs like tap water cheesy grin

266 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2016
Hehehe. Zahra don like the post sharply.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by sade1994(f): 11:23am On May 05, 2016
Plz can someone explain why nairalanders clamour for FTC. I've noticed how happy they get when that is achieved.
Is there a prize attached to it ? Like money or subscription? So that I too will put in more effort to be FTC..

Thanks

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Nobody: 11:24am On May 05, 2016
nice
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by SeverusSnape(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2016
Fayose - very respectful man.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Nobody: 11:33am On May 05, 2016
Some people are so dumb to d extent dat they don't understand simple idiomatic expression while some are so useless all because they want to have people's attention.

Which category does the goat belong?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Stalwert: 11:36am On May 05, 2016
Fayose has many of GEJ attributes. .. Poor chap.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by omenka(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2016
Ohh, now some people have brought it down to "idomatic" expression.

I bet if I told some dude on the street "you stink like ammonia", they'd pat me on the back for such a nice idiom.

People sha.

Well, Fayose is a mad dog... By the way, that's just an idiom.

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by ennysuccess(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2016
Fayose is a stupid dump ass who reasons with his diiick idiot at his peak I heard his wife controls him and he get orders from her....useless clown a Fool @40

22 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by NwaNimo1(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2016
Lol...
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Generalkorex(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2016
Lol
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Funjosh(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2016
Fayose is turning to something else lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by tommykiwi(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2016
Clear road for the man wen sabi....Fayose.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Isoni(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2016
This man is not worthy of Fayose's replay, him too little

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by jerryunit48: 3:37pm On May 05, 2016
He was only trying to show some respect

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Kingspin(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2016
If u respect elders, problem, if no respect, problem. Some persons should go and sit down.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by MadCow1: 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
Epic...

Fayose makes up 95% of everything that is Wrong with Ekiti State.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by jeje123(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
Fayose was former tout so i'm not disappointed

12 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by DaBullIT(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
whoever did that analysis is brilliant

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Cutesexy1(f): 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
Noted
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by aurumbay: 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
With all due respect to the intelligence of Nigerians what would be your imagination about the age gap between fayose and buhari...Just imagine it silently don't say anythin guys... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by HORLADY(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
To worsen the situation, this man is the governor of my dear state. The fountain of knowledge, the land of honor. Ule iyi, Ule eye. The bearer of the best brains in the country. O ma se o.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by kobonaire(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
Literal vs metaphorical

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
omenka:
Ohh, now some people have brought it down to "idomatic" expression.

I bet if I told some dude on the street "you stink like ammonia", they'd pat me on the back for such a nice idiom.

People sha.

Well, Fayose is a mad dog... By the way, that's just an idiom.

undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by kumakunta: 3:39pm On May 05, 2016
Fayose talks before he thinks.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 05, 2016
Mr talkative governor

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by richidinho(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2016
f
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by blackestboy: 3:40pm On May 05, 2016
many of you guys just have anger bottled up against Fayose.. you need a chill pill...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 05, 2016
People should please beg Buhari to give this guy (Fayose) small attention so that he won't enter market.

I never knew that ignoring somebody is a great punishment for people like Fayose.

Great lesson I learnt from PMB cool

24 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Stalwert: 3:40pm On May 05, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

undecided

sadness is the end result of wailing

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Aimola John Slumps, Dies After Defecting To APC In Edo / Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi / PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.